Start by marking “The Special Scent” as Want to Read:
The Special Scent

Read Excerpt* *Different edition

The Special Scent

3.92  ·  Rating Details  ·  26 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Ten feet of space isn’t much, but it is enough for Arianne to take you into a world of sensuality, of dreamy sex and exotic sensations.

Satisfied with her role as a lover and mother, Arianne is seeking to find her way back into the workplace and be as good at that role as she is elsewhere, but she has some struggles to overcome before that can be the case.

While looking for
ebook, ePub Edition, 10 pages
Published May 14th 2012 by Xavier Edwards

To ask other readers questions about The Special Scent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Special Scent

Dark Muse Rider by Lucian BaneBinders Full of Women by Lana CordovaConfessions of a Love Addict by Jinni JamesSubterfudge by Normandie AllemanThe Happy Spinster by Karena Marie
Best Erotica Shorts
143rd out of 544 books — 527 voters
Brie Learns the Art of Submission by Red PhoenixGabriel's Inferno by Sylvain ReynardGabriel's Rapture by Sylvain ReynardNobody's Hero by Kallypso MastersBrie Pleases Her New Master by Red Phoenix
Top Self-published Erotica
330th out of 814 books — 1,053 voters

More lists with this book...

Sassafrass
3.5 stars rounding up to 4

I didn't like this story as much as some of the others I read from this author. I think that it was more because I didn't see so much of the point of all the reminiscing as it pertained to her problem at work. It just seemed like that was thrown in there for the sex factor.

Now don't get me wrong, the sex was hot, but most of it not necessary in my opinion.

However, the story was a nice diversion and certainly held my interest.
* Booksessed * Bec
Book provided by author.
this was an interesting short read about a woman who is getting ready for work and relays some memories in the shower. I would say its mild erotica and a good starter book
Kimberley
Jul 30, 2012 Kimberley rated it really liked it
Sweet story with erotic flashbacks. Short story makes for a quick read but doesn't skimp on the juicy bits ;-)
Charity
Aug 01, 2012 Charity rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica
This story didn’t really float my boat. If the author was asked in a creative writing college class to describe in detail the joys of shower sex this story would undoubtedly get an A. The idea of this story is intriguing with the wife thinking how passionate sex with her husband, and then the actual deed, but to a reader it didn’t hold my interest. I didn’t feel a connection with the characters which made all that detail a little boring.
One thing I do want to note it that this is the second boo
Deidre Blue
Jun 20, 2012 Deidre Blue rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this. It was well written and engaging with hot characters. The only reason I removed one star is because a lot of the story took place in a flashback. I felt that it removed me just a bit from the characters. I would have liked to have the events happening in real time so that I could connect fully with the action. Other than that, a very enjoyable read, will read this author again.
Dee
Oct 20, 2012 Dee rated it liked it
Recommended to Dee by: xavier
Shelves: erotica, short
Another well written, fun, short, erotic story.

I like a book blurb, and title, to give me a fair indication of what the story is about......this story was different to what I had anticipated, but alas, the last few pages do wrap up what 'The Special Scent' refers to.

If you like reading about a loving couple and their bathroom/bedroom antic's this short story is for you.
Lee Anne - OMG! It's TOOOOO Cold!
I enjoyed reading this one. There isn't any dialog in the story, it's just a woman reliving some of the more wonderful love making sessions between her and her husband. The ending was funny and explains the title of the story.
Nancy
Sep 26, 2013 Nancy rated it it was amazing
Wow! Hot and sexy right off the bat leaving me wanting more of their story together! I think I'll go take a shower! Keep em coming Xavier!
elle
Jul 19, 2012 elle rated it liked it
Another love story, interesting perspective. Leans towards mild erotica. Keep writing, Xavier.
Leta Fisher
Jun 28, 2013 Leta Fisher rated it really liked it
It feels like the story is repeating itself. Loved the storyline and the characters.
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review. ...more
Steelwhisper
Oct 08, 2012 Steelwhisper rated it really liked it
Nice little vignette!

Copy provided by the author!
Vicki

Copy provided by the author.
Lindsay
Lindsay marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2016
Nipon Sing
Nipon Sing rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2016
Connie
Connie rated it liked it
Sep 21, 2015
Moon
Moon is currently reading it
May 23, 2015
Jean Tallman
Jean Tallman marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Jacqueline Pereira
Jacqueline Pereira is currently reading it
Feb 04, 2015
Smrobs
Smrobs marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Serena
Serena marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Bee
Bee is currently reading it
Nov 27, 2014
Mellyne
Mellyne is currently reading it
Nov 02, 2014
Billie Ong
Billie Ong is currently reading it
Sep 09, 2014
Brittany
Brittany is currently reading it
Aug 21, 2014
Alexie Fields
Alexie Fields is currently reading it
Jun 03, 2014
Tammy
Tammy is currently reading it
May 27, 2014
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Xavier Edwards (it might be his real name, no one is really sure) has spent his life surrounded by women, and writing. Growing up in rural Australia before the age of the Internet and cable television, there was no better refuge than in books. Any and all genres were absorbed as he and his three sisters grew up far from the hectic pace of the big smoke. The wide expanse of open country and natural ...more
More about Xavier Edwards...