Stone-Hard Passion (Unveiled Seductions, #2)

Stone-Hard Passion (Unveiled Seductions #2)

4.38 of 5 stars 4.38  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Book two in the Unveiled Seductions series. Tattoo artist Jasmina is on a mission to entice her client Vidar into bed, but getting the shy, obscenely ripped troll to agree is going to take some work. Even telling him straight-up she wants him doesn't break through his reserved, polite demeanor. Just what does a jinn have to do? Maybe showing him the pleasures they can enjo...more
ebook
Published July 27th 2012 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Stone-Hard Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stone-Hard Passion

Karla Doyle
I don't read a ton of paranormal/fantasy, but after reading an excerpt from Stone Hard Passion on another author's blog, I immediately popped over to Ellora's Cave and bought this book. A troll for a romance hero? I had to read it to believe it.

I enjoyed everything about this book, from start to finish. Great characters, smooth writing, steamy sex. I'll definitely read more from Anya Richards.

And about the troll as romance hero thing...Vidar was absolutely fantastic! Loved him! :)
Cristal Ryder
I was fortunate to pre-read this book. It has stuck with me and I loved every detail of it. Her hero in this book is to die for. I adore him and want a troll for my own. It is a beautiful and sexy story you don't want to miss.
Tj
Tj marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Sofia Lazaridou
Sofia Lazaridou marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Delrine Billings
Delrine Billings marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Julianne
Julianne marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2014
Toni
Toni marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2013
Anya Breton
Anya Breton marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2013
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2013
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2013
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2013
Niina
Niina marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2013
Zareah
Zareah marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2013
D Thomas
D Thomas marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2013
Angel
Angel added it
Mar 17, 2013
Swals
Swals marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2012
Eleri Stone
Eleri Stone marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2012
Jayne Kingston
Jayne Kingston marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2012
Sidney Bristol
Sidney Bristol marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2012
After living a checkered past, and despite an avowed disinterest in domesticity, multi-published author Anya Richards settled in Ontario, Canada, with husband, kids and two cats who plot world domination, one food bowl at a time. Having trained the humans around her to recognize the ‘Do Not Disturb’ vibes she gives off when writing, she’s still trying to get the cats to honor her need for space. T...more
More about Anya Richards...
Awaken Dragon's Claim (Unveiled Seductions, #3) Breaking Free Fleeing Fate (Unveiled Seductions, #1) Arctic Destiny