Start by marking “Right Moves (Playing With the Boys, #1)” as Want to Read:
Right Moves (Playing With the Boys, #1)

Right Moves (Playing With the Boys #1)

3.13  ·  Rating Details  ·  113 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Part of the Playing With the Boys series.

Claire is a writer for Scottsdale Live magazine, covering the new fitness hotspot in town. From her first meeting with the club’s sexy and charismatic owner, Jack, she’s intensely attracted to him.

Jack has made millions training professional athletes and has devoted plenty of time to keeping his own sculpted physique in excellent sh
ebook
Published May 23rd 2012 by Ellora's Cave

ARe Cafe
Mar 21, 2013 ARe Cafe rated it it was amazing
An ARe Cafe top pick.

What a delight this book was to read even though it was only in the first person from the heroine’s perspective. The plot was intriguing from start to finish, and roped me in from when the hero and heroine were first introduced. It was obvious that these two were made for each other, although the heroine almost spoiled it for herself because of hang-ups about relationships she’d seen fail in the past. The dialogue was witty, and I liked how comfortable the heroine was with t
Venetia Green
Jan 21, 2013 Venetia Green rated it really liked it
An erotic-romantic novella with a modern American setting. Not usually my cup of tea but, hey, it was free! I found myself very much in empathy with the heroine, insecure as she was and astonished that such a gorgeous man was noticing her. Her emotions were nicely complex and there was a sense of depth to the story that is often absent from steamier writing. While the 'romance' side of the equation was definitely present in spades, the 'erotic' was perhaps a little underdeveloped. Despite this r ...more
Kelly
There was a fair amount of plot coupled with the steamy sex in this one. I was impressed. I liked that Claire had to work through her issues and that Jack was determined without being creepy about it. *thumbs up*

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal

Right Moves was a free Kindle book I downloaded on 01/27/13 for the Why Buy the Cow? reading challenge.
Angel **Book Junkie**
I received this book free for my Kindle and I have to say that I was pleasantly suprised by how much I actually liked the book. I think the beginning of the book dragged on for a bit but, hey once we got through the initial gym visit the book was good. The story had a plot and peaked at the right time. For a short story I was intrigued and it was a pretty good little book!
Paula
Jan 12, 2013 Paula rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-ebook
I have the same fear of abandonment issues as the main character so I loved reading about her finding a man who could help her get passed her insecurities. I loved the chemistry between the characters and the little insights into their idiosyncrasies. And this is one of the few millionaire love stories that doesn't involve BDSM. A good book with a happy ending!
Missy Jane
Feb 11, 2013 Missy Jane rated it really liked it
This was great for a quick hot read. I definitely wanted more and found the emotional issues the heroine, Claire, was dealing with a little complex for a story of this length. The hero, Jack, was completely awesome. I definitely want one of my own.
Julianna
Jan 28, 2013 Julianna rated it liked it
Was a cute short story. liked that there was more involved in the storyline than just sex (don't get me wrong those scenes were still good) i just like more of a story:)
Katie(babs)
Jan 18, 2013 Katie(babs) rated it it was ok
Had a lot of promise and the H/H have great chemistry but way too short to really shine. A so-so forgettable read.
Armanus_Gal
Jun 09, 2013 Armanus_Gal rated it really liked it
Shelves: lendable
Pretty good read. The ending was quick, but the epilogue rounded everything off real well :-)
Kristin Bennett
Mar 25, 2013 Kristin Bennett rated it liked it
Not to bad. A bit short but good love story. Sex wasn't as steamy.
Shiela
Jan 30, 2013 Shiela rated it really liked it
Pretty good, wished it was longer.
Lindsey
Amazon freebie 1/14/13
Lindsay
Jan 14, 2013 Lindsay marked it as kindle-i-own-to-read  ·  review of another edition
Amazon Freebie 01/14/2013
Dahlia (yadkny)
Jun 03, 2012 Dahlia (yadkny) marked it as to-read
NOR
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2016
Rachel
Rachel added it
Jan 25, 2016
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Jimzzz
Jimzzz marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2016
Marie
Marie rated it really liked it
Jan 16, 2016
Michele
Michele marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2016
Psychofatty
Psychofatty marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2016
Sharon Kurtz
Sharon Kurtz marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2016
Grace
Grace marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2015
Joyce Nyakio
Joyce Nyakio marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2015
Shannon Flynn
Shannon Flynn marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2015
Jane
Jane marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2015
Beiza
Beiza added it
Nov 28, 2015
Katrenna Vangilder
Katrenna Vangilder marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2015
  • His Undoing
  • Closure
  • Weekend Boyfriend
  • Guilty Pleasures: A Collection of 3 Super Sexy Novellas
  • Scandal and Sin (Men with Tools, #1)
  • Ripped (Boys of Summer, #1)
  • The Gift (The Pet Shop, #1)
  • Sexual Persuasion
  • Broken Desires (Broken, #1)
  • Hidden Legacy
  • The Dom on the Naughty List (Badass Brats, #1.5)
  • Scorched (Turn Up the Heat, #1)
  • Coming Attraction (Public Attraction Trilogy, #1)
  • A Lost Kitten (Sea-anan Saga, #1)
AKA Calista Fox

Multi-published and award-winning author Ava McKnight's love of romantic fiction began as a teenager. She holds degrees in General Studies and Communications and has worked on newspapers as an editor and reporter. Most recently, she worked in PR, writing speeches and Congressional testimonies.

Ava is a member of Romance Writers of America and one of its Phoenix chapters, Desert Rose.
More about Ava McKnight...

Playing With the Boys (3 books)
  • Pure Pleasure (Playing With the Boys, #2)
  • Wanted Distraction (Playing With the Boys, #3)