Right Moves (Playing With the Boys, #1)

Right Moves (Playing With the Boys #1)

3.15 of 5 stars 3.15  ·  rating details  ·  86 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Part of the Playing With the Boys series.

Claire is a writer for Scottsdale Live magazine, covering the new fitness hotspot in town. From her first meeting with the club’s sexy and charismatic owner, Jack, she’s intensely attracted to him.

Jack has made millions training professional athletes and has devoted plenty of time to keeping his own sculpted physique in excellent sh...more
ebook
Published May 23rd 2012 by Ellora's Cave

ARe Cafe
An ARe Cafe top pick.

What a delight this book was to read even though it was only in the first person from the heroine’s perspective. The plot was intriguing from start to finish, and roped me in from when the hero and heroine were first introduced. It was obvious that these two were made for each other, although the heroine almost spoiled it for herself because of hang-ups about relationships she’d seen fail in the past. The dialogue was witty, and I liked how comfortable the heroine was with t...more
Venetia Green
An erotic-romantic novella with a modern American setting. Not usually my cup of tea but, hey, it was free! I found myself very much in empathy with the heroine, insecure as she was and astonished that such a gorgeous man was noticing her. Her emotions were nicely complex and there was a sense of depth to the story that is often absent from steamier writing. While the 'romance' side of the equation was definitely present in spades, the 'erotic' was perhaps a little underdeveloped. Despite this r...more
Kelly
There was a fair amount of plot coupled with the steamy sex in this one. I was impressed. I liked that Claire had to work through her issues and that Jack was determined without being creepy about it. *thumbs up*

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal

Right Moves was a free Kindle book I downloaded on 01/27/13 for the Why Buy the Cow? reading challenge.
Angel **Book Junkie**
I received this book free for my Kindle and I have to say that I was pleasantly suprised by how much I actually liked the book. I think the beginning of the book dragged on for a bit but, hey once we got through the initial gym visit the book was good. The story had a plot and peaked at the right time. For a short story I was intrigued and it was a pretty good little book!
Paula
I have the same fear of abandonment issues as the main character so I loved reading about her finding a man who could help her get passed her insecurities. I loved the chemistry between the characters and the little insights into their idiosyncrasies. And this is one of the few millionaire love stories that doesn't involve BDSM. A good book with a happy ending!
Missy Jane
This was great for a quick hot read. I definitely wanted more and found the emotional issues the heroine, Claire, was dealing with a little complex for a story of this length. The hero, Jack, was completely awesome. I definitely want one of my own.
Julianna
Was a cute short story. liked that there was more involved in the storyline than just sex (don't get me wrong those scenes were still good) i just like more of a story:)
Katie(babs)
Had a lot of promise and the H/H have great chemistry but way too short to really shine. A so-so forgettable read.
Armanus_Gal
Pretty good read. The ending was quick, but the epilogue rounded everything off real well :-)
Kristin Bennett
Not to bad. A bit short but good love story. Sex wasn't as steamy.
Shiela
Pretty good, wished it was longer.
Lindsey
Amazon freebie 1/14/13
Lindsay
Jan 14, 2013 Lindsay marked it as kindle-i-own-to-read  ·  review of another edition
Amazon Freebie 01/14/2013
Dahlia (yadkny)
Jun 03, 2012 Dahlia (yadkny) marked it as to-read
NOR
Lena
Lena marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Sarah added it
Apr 13, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Sylvia
Sylvia marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2014
Thewalkinglexicon
Thewalkinglexicon marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2014
Nina
Nina added it
Feb 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Devil in Texas
  • Rebound
  • Lovers' Feud (Caden Kink, #1)
  • Scandal and Sin (Men with Tools, #1)
  • Destiny by Design
  • Guilty Pleasures: A Collection of 3 Super Sexy Novellas
  • Undercover Heat
  • Text Me (Text Me, #1)
  • No Quarter (Bounty, #1)
  • Six Degrees Of Passion
  • Tied & Twisted (Taken in Bondage, #1)
  • Codename Autumn (Undercover Embassy #1)
  • Mission Menage (Operation Erotic, #1)
  • This Fire (Contemporary Erotic Romance)
  • Edge Play X
  • Jungle Inferno (Phoenix Agency, #1)
  • Training Their Mate (Pack Wars, #1)
  • Dark Powers (Decorah Securities #4)
AKA Calista Fox

Multi-published and award-winning author Ava McKnight's love of romantic fiction began as a teenager. She holds degrees in General Studies and Communications and has worked on newspapers as an editor and reporter. Most recently, she worked in PR, writing speeches and Congressional testimonies.

Ava is a member of Romance Writers of America and one of its Phoenix chapters, Desert Rose....more
More about Ava McKnight...
Pure Pleasure (Playing With the Boys, #2) Satisfying Sophie Worth the Wait Wanted Distraction (Playing With the Boys, #3) All For Shayla