Start by marking “Do You Believe?” as Want to Read:
Preview

Do You Believe?

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  6 reviews
DO YOU BELIEVE IN EVIL?

Rose Early is searching for her missing sister Joan. The only clue she has is a horror novel with her sister's notes in the margins. The author of the book lives only a few minutes away and Rose can't resist seeking him out. She understands why his book affected her sister: the author creates an evil so palpable it shakes even skeptical Rose.

Vic Dru
Published May 1st 2005 by Tor Paranormal Romance

To ask other readers questions about Do You Believe?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Do You Believe?

Ana T.
I had this book in my tbr for a while, I put it on my wish list right after reading her medievals which I enjoyed, especially Lord of The Keep. This book was about evil and that seemed like an interesting start for a thriller even if it was a paranormal and those are not among my favourite reading subgenres.

Rosies sister is missing, the only clue she has is a packet of papers including a book by famous fiction author V F Drummond who lives in the same village her sister disappeared in. At the en
April Sarah
A different sort of book find, that much is true. I didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I did. I got so wrapped up that I read it in about three hours.

For some the storyline might not be as captivating, but do to several surcomstances while I was reading this book, I felt more connected to it. It kept my attention and I just had to know what happend next.

It gets a little crazy at points, and at others a little slow, but all in all I liked the read.
Erleen (Books For YA!)
I've read this book 3 years ago, and I can definitely say that the story is still intact in my mind. The idea of having a demon inside of a church is really creepy. It is really unsettling how people were possessed and influenced by this demon to create such havoc in a used-to-be peaceful town.

The plot is exquisite, the characters are amazing and all in all....this is a very unsettling but amazing read.
Erika
This is a fantastic book. I love all the elements of good, evil, romance, sex, travel and mystery. the characters are well done and easy to get to know. It's well written and I would recommend it to anyone. I love the role of demons in the church and inside us all. It's a great read.
Jerald Vernon Torres
THe book IS NOT WELL WRITTEN MANY THINGS ARE UNANSWERED
Amy
Scary and erotic.
Sara
Sara added it
Apr 13, 2015
D. Wong
D. Wong marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Rosemarie Kind
Rosemarie Kind marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
Lynda
Lynda marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Jen Crady
Jen Crady marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Ladyrose
Ladyrose marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Tavia
Tavia added it
Aug 16, 2014
Sheila
Sheila added it
Jul 07, 2014
Amanda Maria
Amanda Maria is currently reading it
Jul 01, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Fantasylover
Fantasylover marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2014
Sally Ember
Sally Ember marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
Sara
Sara added it
Dec 08, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I love both reading and writing romance novels. I also love a really good mystery, so I like to include a puzzle for my readers to solve along with the characters. I'll confess to being a chocoholic, but that's my only confession.

I was born near Rochester Castle, and I blame that proximity for my love of England and English history. When not reading, writing, and researching romance, I'm living th
More about Ann Lawrence...
Lord of the Keep (Medieval Trilogy, #1) Lord of the Mist (Medieval Trilogy, #2) Virtual Heaven Virtual Desire Lord Of Swords