Start by marking “Do You Believe?” as Want to Read:
Do You Believe?

Do You Believe?

3.53  ·  Rating Details  ·  43 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
DO YOU BELIEVE IN EVIL?

Rose Early is searching for her missing sister Joan. The only clue she has is a horror novel with her sister's notes in the margins. The author of the book lives only a few minutes away and Rose can't resist seeking him out. She understands why his book affected her sister: the author creates an evil so palpable it shakes even skeptical Rose.

Vic Dru
Published May 1st 2005 by Tor Paranormal Romance

To ask other readers questions about Do You Believe?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Do You Believe?

Ana T.
Feb 02, 2008 Ana T. rated it liked it
I had this book in my tbr for a while, I put it on my wish list right after reading her medievals which I enjoyed, especially Lord of The Keep. This book was about evil and that seemed like an interesting start for a thriller even if it was a paranormal and those are not among my favourite reading subgenres.

Rosies sister is missing, the only clue she has is a packet of papers including a book by famous fiction author V F Drummond who lives in the same village her sister disappeared in. At the en
April Sarah
Jan 08, 2015 April Sarah rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
A different sort of book find, that much is true. I didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I did. I got so wrapped up that I read it in about three hours.

For some the storyline might not be as captivating, but do to several surcomstances while I was reading this book, I felt more connected to it. It kept my attention and I just had to know what happend next.

It gets a little crazy at points, and at others a little slow, but all in all I liked the read.
Sarayah
Oct 02, 2015 Sarayah rated it it was ok
Kinda lost interest half way through and had to make myself finish reading. It was just okay. There were a few typos that would take you out of the story and the twists were predictable. Neat idea but it was average and it seemed to drag a lot. By the time things finally got exciting and you really got into it the book was over. Kinda disappointing. Lots of romance though to the point there that made up the bulk of the story and I feel weakened the plot.
Erleen Alvarez
May 22, 2012 Erleen Alvarez rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mystery, supernatural
I've read this book 3 years ago, and I can definitely say that the story is still intact in my mind. The idea of having a demon inside of a church is really creepy. It is really unsettling how people were possessed and influenced by this demon to create such havoc in a used-to-be peaceful town.

The plot is exquisite, the characters are amazing and all in all....this is a very unsettling but amazing read.
Erika
Nov 02, 2012 Erika rated it really liked it
This is a fantastic book. I love all the elements of good, evil, romance, sex, travel and mystery. the characters are well done and easy to get to know. It's well written and I would recommend it to anyone. I love the role of demons in the church and inside us all. It's a great read.
Jerald Vernon Torres
May 06, 2011 Jerald Vernon Torres rated it did not like it
THe book IS NOT WELL WRITTEN MANY THINGS ARE UNANSWERED
Amy
Nov 01, 2008 Amy rated it liked it
Scary and erotic.
Irmaria
Irmaria marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2016
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2016
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2016
Brandi Blair
Brandi Blair marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2016
Sanja
Sanja added it
Sep 29, 2015
Julie Weiner
Julie Weiner rated it really liked it
Sep 06, 2015
Sherry
Sherry rated it liked it
Aug 10, 2015
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Sara
Sara added it
Apr 13, 2015
D.
D. marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Rosemarie Kind
Rosemarie Kind marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
Lynda
Lynda marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Jen Crady
Jen Crady marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Elena
Elena rated it really liked it
Sep 14, 2014
Ladyrose
Ladyrose marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Tavia
Tavia added it
Aug 16, 2014
Lindsey Ruppe
Lindsey Ruppe rated it it was amazing
Jul 11, 2014
Sheila
Sheila added it
Jul 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I love both reading and writing romance novels. I also love a really good mystery, so I like to include a puzzle for my readers to solve along with the characters. I'll confess to being a chocoholic, but that's my only confession.

I was born near Rochester Castle, and I blame that proximity for my love of England and English history. When not reading, writing, and researching romance, I'm living th
More about Ann Lawrence...