Start by marking “Pillow Talk” as Want to Read:
Pillow Talk

Pillow Talk

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  735 ratings  ·  25 reviews
Three firefighters ready for anything. One woman ready for everyone. The perfect set-up for a hot game between friends—and it’s New York Times bestselling author Maya Banks at her incendiary best.

Zoe Michaels may be in a committed relationship with her boyfriend, Chase , but there’s no lack of heat between her and her other two roommates, Brody and Tate . After all, the t
Published May 1st 2012 by Berkley Heat (first published October 5th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Pillow Talk, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pillow Talk

Kaetrin
After some less than successful erotic romance, I picked up Pillow Talk. Originally published as part of the Four Play anthology, it has now been released separately by Penguin as an eSpecial. While Ms. Banks' books don't always work super well for me, I find her a reliable read, particularly in the erotic department and this was no exception. Zoe and Chase are a couple and share a house with Brody and Tate. The 3 men work together as firefighters and Zoe is an ER nurse. During some sexy post (a ...more
Ing
Pillow Talk the story in this novella by Maya Banks stars Zoe our heroine and three hot heroes Chase, Brody and Tate. The four of them have been friends for a long time and currently live in one house. Zoe and Chase are in a relationship. Zoe and Chase enjoy an adventurous sex life and one night during one of their steamy nights they reveal some of their deeper and kinkier sexual fantasies. Zoe decides to fulfill one of Chase's fantasy and gets help from Brody and Tate in setting up this fantasy ...more
Pboswell
Maya NEVER disappoints me!!

Chase and Zoe had the perfect relationship-open, honest, fun, respect, great sex, and love (whether they brought attention to it or not). They were the perfect couple...one always wanting to satisfy the other sexually, and if playing out fantasies is what does it-then so be it!

Now I didn't think this story would take the journey it did from Zoe giving her boyfriend and his pals a sexy dance...but I did enjoy it. I knew Chase was going to bend the rules from the time he
Jonetta
Zoe Michaels lives with her boyfriend, Chase Hilliard, and their two best friends, Brody McNamara and Tate Winslow. Zoe and Chase have an extraordinary sex life and often shared their most sensual sexual fantasies at night. After Zoe creates one of Chase's fantasies for his birthday, he decides to reciprocate with a fantasy involving additional men. He involves Brody and Chase in the adventure.

The title of the anthology is appropriate for this story as it involves the relationship between the Zo
Julie C-f
3 stars for Chase for being an understanding and loving man who would go to great lengths to make his woman happy.

There are steamy scenes in there but i just skipped after the first one in the hunting cabin. I don't think one woman with three men she would live with and have sex with can still walk normally after night after night of sex.

I went to the ending because it was too painful to read. I don't think it is feasible to live this lifestyle for real because there would be a lot of issues th
Holly
This was a super spicy read. Not that I expected anything different from Maya Banks.

I'm kind of morbidly fascinated by the idea of a permanent threesome - or foursome, as the case may be. I'm not entirely sure this could work in real life. Aside from the jealousy and trust issues associated with such an arrangement, there's society's take on it and what that means for the parties involved. It's easy enough to say "We don't care what others think of us" until you're actually living that life.

The
Lisa
Very Hot!! I read a lot of reviews that delve a lot into story line and "could that really happen" type analysis. This is NOT why I read erotica. Erotica is about the fantasy and Maya Banks delivers this is a very fun, sexy, playful way. It has a few surprises and twists that make you stop and just say 'wow'. Reality is suspended for a few hours and you live in a place where fantasy rules. Chase is the amazing wonderful boyfriend who wants whatever will make his girl happy and boy does he ever m ...more
Jessica Aldridge
Underdeveloped plot and characters. Very disappointing, as I expect better from Maya Banks.
Jessica
playful, romantic, funny and everything erotic. Love it.
Jay Arcy
Skipped a lot of parts...It was nauseating already.
Kim
definately and study in erotica
Missy
Apr 07, 2014 Missy added it
Wow!
Christina Montminy
was good. I wasn't sure if I liked Chase at first the way he invited their friends(Brody & Tate) into his relationship wit Zoe. His being a voyeur was interesting in a way, but I didn't care for him bringing Dillon into the mix. The fact that he & Zoe lived with their 2 best friends wasn't important at first but afterwards it made sense that he brought them in because they both loved Zoe as much as he did & Chase knew. It wasn't my favorite book by Maya Banks but it was still good.
Jessi M
I must admit.. I thought that this book was going to go in a different direction. It had some moments that were awesome to read. But then there was others that I just felt like I couldn't finish the book. It was definitely a hard read for me, and I tend to go through books like candy, so that is saying a lot. If you are into a lot of situations that are intense and pretty insane kink scenes, then this book is for you.
Julie Ford
Interesting relationship dynamics.
Miley the Book Junkie Reads . . .
3/4 hot guys worshiping your body to complete exhaustion is a girls dream. This can cause a bit of discord in the home when one of them don't belong. This is where communications become key. Banks makes fantasizing fun and places caution on how much making them come true can change things.
Menlindannk
I really enjoyed this story. Maya Banks ability to craft characters such as Zoe, Chase, Brody and Tate in a condensed novella and build an enjoyable plot was well done. The story, characters and sex scenes were over the top. Without a doubt one of the best Menage books I've read.
Alex Barbieri
Very hot read. Such details..... Make you feel like in the middle of a great love triangle.

Didn't expect the story to go this way. But this surprise was a GOOD ONE!

VERY HOT & STEAMY. FANTASIES.
Jen

Holy hot!!!! But I wouldn't expect anything less from Maya Banks. A great read. You'll need some ice water to cool off after a few scenes ;-)
Tara
Was definitely a hot read. Not sure that this type of relationship would work in real life. But it makes good fiction!
ms bookjunkie
*fans self* Extremely hot and very emotionally satisfying.
Kristin Donahue
Kristin Donahue marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
The World of Maya...: Pillow Talk 2 22 Mar 08, 2014 04:28PM
  • Her Fantasy Men
  • Caught by Cupid
  • Negotiating Point (Private Protectors, #4)
  • Lustfully Ever After: Fairy Tale Erotic Romance
  • The Glass Knot
  • Love Slave for Two: Beginnings
  • Kilts & Kraken (Gaslight Chronicles, #3)
  • Nashville Trio, A Music City Ménage
  • Entangled: An Unexpected Menage (The Erotic Adventures of Jane in the Jungle, #2)
  • Nailed to the Wall (Powertools, #5)
  • Rule of Three (Rule of Three, #1)
  • All Other Things
  • A Delicious Taboo
  • Who's Your Daddy?
  • Tart (Delicious, #2)
  • The Satin Sash
  • Coming Full Circle (Friends and Lovers #2)
  • Chasing Sunset (Sunset #1)
Maya Banks is the #1 New York Times, #1 USA Today and international bestselling author of over 50 novels. A wife and mother of three, she lives in Texas.
More about Maya Banks...
Rush (Breathless, #1) Fever (Breathless, #2) Burn (Breathless, #3) Sweet Surrender (Sweet, #1) The Darkest Hour (KGI, #1)