Start by marking “Animal Miracles: Inspirational and Heroic True Stories” as Want to Read:
Animal Miracles: Inspirational and Heroic True Stories

Animal Miracles: Inspirational and Heroic True Stories

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  57 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Each Small Miracles book is a collection of more than sixty heartwarming stories that recall remarkable coincidences that have changed people's ordinary lives.
Published April 28th 1999 by Adams Media Corporation

To ask other readers questions about Animal Miracles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Animal Miracles

Esther
Very inspirational stories. It's impossible to document all these snippets, usually a few pages each, so I doubt a couple were true.
Meghan
I am not a huge fan of non-fiction. It just does not keep my attention as a good fiction book does. With that being said, however, one of the only types of non-fiction I will read is that about animals. I picked up Animal Miracles at the public library from the large print section. Sometimes you can find books there that you can't find in the regular section. I was not expecting much from the book. Mainly I picked it up looking for fluffy animal stories. Which is exactly what I got, with some sp ...more
Cazamelia
I have this book along with the three other books in the series (the other titles being Dog Miracles, Cat Miracles, and Horse Miracles). All four books have some truly touching and heartwarming true stories of the devotion and loyalty of domesticated companion animals, and sometimes even their wild cousins.

I have read books on animal heroics before, but these books are slightly different. Not all the stories are a about a single, dramatic act of courage that saved a life (although there are some
A sweet collection of amazing animal stories. I never realized that animals were quite so heroic.

Note: This book should be read with disgression. Several of the pet owners have visions of their pets after they die, and the last chapter is devoted to helping you establish a mind-link with your pet through meditation and contemplation over the Oneness of reality.......
White-paw
Dozens of touching and truly extraordinary stories on benign animals miraculously protecting and sometimes saving the lives of human beings. These stories will definetly put a smile on your face and warm your heart. I would recomend this to any animal lover, as there are stories about birds, dogs, cats, pigs, and more!
Sue
A little chewed-up and simplistic for anything more than a three, but it occurs to me that these would make good bedtime stories to read aloud--if anyone still does that anymore.
Natalie
Loved this one! Some very good stories, and an easy read b/c you can read a few and put it down and come back at any time. Great to read if your feeling down.
Ellen
Lovely stories of angles helping people during a death defying moment and how they lived to tell about them.
Diedre
Since my father's death I have seeking something.. I can't believe he has been gone 2 months.. I miss him terribly.. but i have been seeking some spiritual answers and I suppose I wanted to be in touch what is going on.. This book made me feel comforted that there is a purpose and good out there beyond this earth... I know my Dad is in a beautiful place...I will struggle to still find answers but I slowly feeling more at peace.. Not yet but I hope I will be in time..
Suzy
Suzy marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Mehdi
Mehdi marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
Jaguar
Jaguar marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Sage
Sage marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Sage Walsh
Sage Walsh is currently reading it
Nov 05, 2014
Kaylee
Kaylee added it
Oct 29, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Maren
Maren marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Real Ghosts, Restless Spirits, and Haunted Places The Werewolf Book: The Encyclopedia Of Shape-Shifting Beings Totems: The Transformative Power of Your Personal Animal Totem Real Vampires, Night Stalkers and Creatures from the Darkside Real Monsters, Gruesome Critters, and Beasts from the Darkside