Start by marking “Cat Miracles: Inspiring True Tales of Remarkable Felines” as Want to Read:
Cat Miracles: Inspiring True Tales of Remarkable Felines

Cat Miracles: Inspiring True Tales of Remarkable Felines

Collects stories celebrating the couragous deeds of cats.
Published April 1st 2003 by Miracles

To ask other readers questions about Cat Miracles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cat Miracles

DJ Evans
Jun 10, 2015 DJ Evans rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
True Stories of Cat Miracles

I loved this book about miracles involving cats. Some of these stories brought tears to my eyes. It made me hug my kitty and tell her I loved her. If you enjoy stories about cats and dogs you will like this book.
Gale
Jun 24, 2016 Gale rated it liked it
“Inspirational Tales of Feline Companions”

This book is a must-read for all cat lovers, compassionately compiled by a husband/wife team of recognized authors. Presented without chapter or heading divisions this book offers true life stories of remarkable cats: who made long treks to return home, who saved human lives, who exhibited unique paranormal psychic bonds with their owners--even some that could perform tricks. This is the perfect bedside companion piece—you can pick it up and read as m
April Wood
Jan 09, 2013 April Wood rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book and found most of the stories heartwarming and sweet. I really could of done without the animal cruelty garbage and felt it had no place in this book - yes I know it was to tell a story, from rags (alleyways) to riches kind of a deal :), but in a light read I could of done without hearing about the (insert several horrible animal cruelty stories here)..
I particularly liked the story about the young farm boy and his faithful companion "Demon" the cat. That story really
Zoë
There were some really sweet stories in here. Not going to lie, some of them weren't so much miracles as much as they were more about irresponsible owners, BUT, there were still some heartwarming stories in here. Two of my favorites were one towards the beginning when the cat had gotten lost and the poor little girl was sad and crying every night (so would I, to be honest) but then the cat found its way BACK (happily ever after, besties for life), and then the one where the little cat curled up ...more
Cheryl
Nov 22, 2010 Cheryl rated it really liked it
Anyone who loves cats will enjoy this heartwarming collection of short essays detailing miraculous cat occurences--from cats rescuing their owners and/or other animals from near fatal attacks or accidents, to cats surviving or returning home after encountering monumental obstacles. In addition, this book includes details about cats throughout history and the ways in which various cultures perceived these furry creatures.
shirley oneil
Oct 01, 2014 shirley oneil rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
To all those feline lover's who thought they knew

Although I've been an astute student of cats my whole life, I must say the stories in this fine little book entranced me and added to the knowledge of these mysterious and enigmatic creatures we are honored to share life with; at least those of us that are lucky.
Stephanie
Dec 30, 2009 Stephanie rated it did not like it
Jenny MacFarlane
I thoroughly enjoyed the first third of the book but then came story after story of horrible things that had happened to cats. I couldn't read any more. It was too painful and I read for pleasure, not pain.
Ashlin
Ashlin rated it it was ok
Oct 11, 2013
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it did not like it
Apr 08, 2016
Sharon Kay Orff
Sharon Kay Orff rated it liked it
Feb 01, 2017
Lynn
Lynn rated it really liked it
May 12, 2015
Therese
Therese rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2010
Cindra
Cindra rated it really liked it
Jun 18, 2015
Michelle Wangerin
Michelle Wangerin rated it it was amazing
Nov 18, 2015
Fran Scaringi
Fran Scaringi rated it liked it
Jun 21, 2014
Cindy Perlin
Cindy Perlin rated it it was amazing
Oct 26, 2016
Red Kat
Red Kat rated it really liked it
Aug 28, 2015
Laura rated it liked it
Feb 26, 2011
Jenna
Jenna rated it did not like it
Aug 21, 2016
Fanni
Fanni rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2014
elaine smith
elaine smith rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2016
Suzy
Suzy rated it liked it
Jul 15, 2014
Donna Hackett
Donna Hackett rated it liked it
Dec 11, 2015
leannae
leannae rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2015
Janine Meyer-hoffmann
Janine Meyer-hoffmann rated it it was amazing
Dec 10, 2012
Mary Ellen
Apr 18, 2009 Mary Ellen rated it it was ok
Okay stories but not as good as Chicken Soup for the pet lovers Soul
Janis
Janis rated it liked it
Nov 15, 2013
Louis Barbier
Louis Barbier rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2016
Rachael
Rachael rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • A Dickens of a Cat: And Other Stories of the Cats We Love
  • Chicken Soup for the Soul: What I Learned from the Cat: 101 Stories about Life, Love, and Lessons
  • The Dog Who Rescues Cats: True Story of Ginny
  • The Hidden Life of Deer: Lessons from the Natural World
  • 100 Cats Who Changed Civilization
  • The Bluebird Effect: Uncommon Bonds with Common Birds
  • Kitty Cornered: How Frannie and Five Other Incorrigible Cats Seized Control of Our House and Made It Their Home
  • All My Patients Kick and Bite: More Favorite Stories from a Vet's Practice