Start by marking “The Mystery of Tally-Ho Cottage (The Five Find-Outers, #12)” as Want to Read:
The Mystery of Tally-Ho Cottage (The Five Find-Outers, #12)

The Mystery of Tally-Ho Cottage (The Five Find-Outers #12)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  1,200 ratings  ·  12 reviews
A missing picture, a locked-up house, and a white poodle all come togther to make up the mystery of Tally-Ho cottage. It seems insoluble until Fatty has a brainwave- to Mr Goon's disgust.
Published 2004 by DEAN (first published 1954)

To ask other readers questions about The Mystery of Tally-Ho Cottage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Mystery of Tally-Ho Cottage

Sharath Sriram
Personally, this is one of my favorite books in this series. I particularly love the climax....I generally love twists.
But yeah, the plot was predictable, very much predictable in fact, I could see the ending coming miles away. That was because there was no other outcome, it was very plain, there was no other theory in my mind, the fact that somebody was impersonating the Lorenzos was very obvious, you could guess it by the time you finish 40-50% of the book%
But yeah, given the fact that this b
Rhiannon Mudford

When the Lorenzo’s go away leaving their house locked up and their precious white poodle with their gamekeeper and wife, it is assumed by the village that they have gone on holiday. However when a priceless picture goes missing from a famous art gallery and the Lorenzo’s fit the description for the criminals behind it, alarm bells start to ring. Mr Goon the local policeman is on the case; with a track record of not solving cases particularly quickly.

Can the Five Find-outers, a local group of ch
Juvenal Nkeramahame
A goodread for children or the beginner-of-whodunits.
I used to love these books when I was younger and read them all the time - they were my favourite Enid Blyton mystery series! Then the other day when my brother borrowed this one I re-read it to see if they were still as good as I remembered.
Long story short - I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. The 'mystery' is rather simple for this Sherlock lover, and the form of solving it even more so, but the characters are still great. Fatty is decidedly a genius, and though this is still a ki
Alma
Read this as part of a 3-story compilation of Enid Blyton's Five Found-Outers and a Dog. I still have that thing somwhere.
Uyen
A pretty decent MYSTERY book for MYSTERY lover! Would recommend this book for children's of all ages!
Darshana
good one :-) my first one in 5 find-outer series i guess :-) fatty's disguise is nice :-)
Lindy Lim
This was the best out of the 15 books, in my opinion. :-)
Vibha★
Another good book by Enid Blyton!
Malaika
good book .read only half
Noora
Jälleen ihan ok kirja.
Tiago
Tiago added it
Dec 26, 2014
Sebastian
Sebastian marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Sami
Sami added it
Dec 18, 2014
Farida
Farida marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
  • New Term at Malory Towers (Malory Towers, #7)
  • The Naughtiest Girl Saves the Day (The Naughtiest Girl, #7)
  • The Mystery of the Sinister Scarecrow (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #29)
  • The Secret of the Crooked Cat (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #13)
  • Uma Aventura no Deserto (Uma Aventura, #21)
  • The Mystery of the Talking Skull (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #11)
  • Jennings Goes to School
  • The Mystery of the Coughing Dragon (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators #14)
Born in 1897 in South London, Enid Mary Blyton was the eldest of three children, and showed an early interest in music and reading. She was educated at St. Christopher's School, Beckenham, and - having decided not to pursue her music - at Ipswich High School, where she trained as a kindergarten teacher. She taught for five years before her 1924 marriage to editor Hugh Pollock, with whom she had tw ...more
More about Enid Blyton...
The Magic Faraway Tree (The Faraway Tree, #2) The Enchanted Wood (The Faraway Tree, #1) Five on a Treasure Island (Famous Five, #1) The Faraway Tree Stories (The Faraway Tree #1-3) The Folk of the Faraway Tree (The Faraway Tree, #3)