Start by marking “Did Dinosaurs Eat Pizza?: Mysteries Science Hasn't Solved” as Want to Read:
Did Dinosaurs Eat Pizza?: Mysteries Science Hasn't Solved

Did Dinosaurs Eat Pizza?: Mysteries Science Hasn't Solved

3.52 of 5 stars 3.52  ·  rating details  ·  23 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Have you ever seen a dinosaur in your backyard? Of course not. But where did they go?

What did a Parasaurolophus sound like? Why did the Spinosaurus have enormous fins along its back? Do you ever wonder what a Tyrannosaurus rex ate for dinner? Perhaps it feasted on freshly caught Maiasaura. Or maybe it preferred slow-roasted Pterodactyl. Scientists aren't sure what a T. re
Published February 1st 2006 by Henry Holt and Co. (BYR)

To ask other readers questions about Did Dinosaurs Eat Pizza?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Did Dinosaurs Eat Pizza?

Shala Howell
Of all the dinosaur books my daughter and I have read so far this may be our favorite. It packs a lot of information into very readable bursts of text. The illustrations are somehow both amusing and informative, and truly complement the text in that several proved very helpful in explaining some of the more difficult concepts to my 4-year-old.

My daughter in particular loves the idea that while we know a lot about dinosaurs already, there are many more things we don't know. She's convinced she is
Kim
Very cute! I bet Tim still believes that dinosaurs did eat pizza. He's so silly.
Samantha Penrose
Cute illustrations.
You will not learn anything about dinosaurs.
You will learn a tiny bit about what we don't know about dinosaurs.
A good book for a budding skeptic -- it really puts a spotlight on how little we actually know about dinos and how much of what we claim to know is actually just speculation.
Peacegal
This is a wonderful idea for a dinosaur book (and there are SO MANY of them, so being this original is difficult), and the illustrations are a blast. I would have loved this as a kid.
Elizabeth S
Kinda nice to have a kid-level book that admits what science doesn't know yet. And that there are some things we may never know.
Chelsy
Pretty informational about dinosaurs. Pictures are fun and Gabe liked the idea of a dinosaur eating pizza.
Skylar Burris
Finally, a book that tells us what we DON'T know about dinosaurs.
Sam Elowitch
Sam Elowitch marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
John
John marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2014
Josephine Young
Josephine Young marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Jessyelisa
Jessyelisa marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2013
Dianna
Dianna added it
Mar 25, 2013
Lorena
Lorena added it
Sep 23, 2012
The Seals on the Bus The Boy Who Held Back the Sea How Many Stars in the Sky? George Washington We're Going on a Treasure Hunt