Start by marking “Easy Baby Knits: Clothes & Accessories for 0-3 Year-olds” as Want to Read:
Easy Baby Knits: Clothes & Accessories for 0-3 Year-olds

Easy Baby Knits: Clothes & Accessories for 0-3 Year-olds

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  26 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Featuring easy-to-follow patterns and imaginative projects, this book shows how to make stylish knits for babies and infants. It describes essential techniques - such as increasing and decreasing - and there are tips for fixing mistakes.
Published April 1st 2007 by Ryland Peters & Small (first published March 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Easy Baby Knits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Easy Baby Knits

Annie
I wish this book had more cute clothing and fewer toys and accessories but I liked it enough to eventually buy it from the library. I'm using her super easy baby sweater pattern as the first sweater I make, hopefully this turns out! It's about 45% done, I'm hoping it's cute. The book is written pretty well, very good for an advanced beginner. Perfect for me! I'm pretty happy to be expanding my skills and making more cute things.
Hayley Noble
Perfect for a very novice knitter like myself. Instructions are perfect and so simple to follow, and have it by good recommendation from my nan that it really is perfect for me (so you know it really is great :)!). I will knit everything in the book and cant wait to start on the papoose!
Nitrorockets
Jan 08, 2008 Nitrorockets rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: knitters with babies
Shelves: knitting
I love how the pictures show the details of the patterns. Very lovely little things for babies.
Tisha
Jan 04, 2009 Tisha added it
One day I will have knitted everything in this book. That day is not today.. but soon.
Laurie Bartee
I love this book... There are so many cute patterns that keep me motivated to knit!!
Caulyne B
Cute... but too many girl patterns... I should have flipped through it before buying it.
caelen
caelen marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Mary
Mary added it
Aug 04, 2014
Caro
Caro added it
Aug 04, 2014
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Knapp
Knapp marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Elvira Stefani
Elvira Stefani marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2013
Cathy
Cathy added it
Mar 19, 2013
Jessica Liew
Jessica Liew marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2013
Nadine
Nadine added it
Nov 02, 2012
Mary
Mary added it
Sep 09, 2012
Knitting Vintage: 30 Knitting Projects Inspired by Period Fashions The Knitting Encyclopedia: A Comprehensive Guide for All Knitters Crochet for Children Fashion Crochet: 30 Crochet Projects Inspired by the Catwalk. Claire Montgomerie Knitting for Children