Dracula Doesn't Rock N' Roll (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #39)

Dracula Doesn't Rock N' Roll (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids #39)

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  327 ratings  ·  9 reviews
There are some pretty weird grown-ups living in Bailey City!
Could Mr. Drake, the Bailey School guidance counselor, really be the lead singer of a vampire rock band?
It's up to the Bailey School Kids to find out!
Published January 1st 2000 by Scholastic Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Dracula Doesn't Rock N' Roll, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dracula Doesn't Rock N' Roll

Bound By Blood by Shane K.P. O'NeillDracula by Bram StokerBound By Blood by Shane K.P. O'NeillBirth Of The Monster by Shane K.P. O'NeillFor Whom The Bell Tolls (Vlad Dracula, #1) by Shane K.P. O'Neill
Best Books Featuring Dracula
26th out of 52 books — 103 voters
Tail of the Devil by Danielle DeVorVampire Origins - Project Ichorous by Riley BanksLuna Aeturnus by Simon OkillPapap's Teeth by Danielle DeVorAncient Blood by Brian Patrick McKinley
Vampires and Other Supernaturals
46th out of 79 books — 67 voters

More lists with this book...

Kimberly
The collection of "The adventures of the Bailey School Kids" stories are among my all-time favorite children's books. Witty, mischievous and fun, these short and silly books continue to bring giggles to the young and old. Just as I have enjoyed them as a kid, my own children also love them today. I even catch myself re-reading them (alone) from time to time. What can I say? I guess I'll always be a BSK kid at heart.
Jory
I'm not going to lie, a vampire rock band would be kind of awesome. And that's actually the premise for this Bailey School Kids book. The kids think the former guidance counselor from the school is a vampire, when in fact he's just in a vampire themed rock band! Or is he? We'll never know.

P.S. it's really hard for me to write reviews for these ones because they are so freaking short.
Earline
Not gonna lie.. this book was pretty badass. Love the idea of a vampire rock band where the members all drink pink lemonade and sing KISS songs. I've been wondering if you need to read the books in this series in order, and apparently you do (although the authors are good at recapping Dracula's previous adventures at Bailey School).
Maria
Written before the vampire craze of the 2010's, this book tells the story of a former school counselor who the children suspect is a vampire. Mr. Drake has a new rock band, but the Bailey School gang is suspicious of his intentions. A great book with great illustrations.
Molly
Nov 11, 2012 Molly added it
A silly series that creates more questions than it answers. It's great for formulating theories as well as predictions. The class dynamics should be very familiar to those of the Magic School Bus generation.
Harry.yang
mmmmm..I learn that vampires don't really rock and roll..which is obivious..but I still think that...??? never mind..
Sanjana
DRACULA DOESN"T ROCK & ROLL???????????????????????
I love rock n' roll...I LOVE ROCK N' ROLL, YAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Marina
I thought the Dracula thing was cool!
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Chris
Chris added it
Sep 02, 2014
Marisa Huang
Marisa Huang marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Maddie Claire
Maddie Claire marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Kyra
Kyra added it
Aug 26, 2014
Shelby
Shelby marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Riley Barnitz
Riley Barnitz marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Gem Jones
Gem Jones marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Ellie
Ellie marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
  • Mayflower Treasure Hunt (A to Z Mysteries: Super Edition, #2)
  • The Chariot of Queen Zara (The Secrets of Droon, #27)
  • Mrs. Dole Is Out of Control! (My Weird School Daze #1)
  • Nate the Great Goes Undercover
  • The Mystery of the Gold Coins (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #5)
  • The Girl Who Hated Ponies (Pony Pals, #13)
  • A Practical Guide to Dragons (Practical Guides)
  • The African Safari Discovery (Flat Stanley's Worldwide Adventure, #6)
  • Arthur Lost and Found (Arthur Adventure Series)
  • Classroom Chaos
  • Flash (The Puppy Place, #6)
  • Out to Lunch (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #2)
  • The Great Egyptian Grave Robbery (Flat Stanley's Worldwide Adventures #2)
  • Pencil Of Doom! (Schooling Around!)
  • Horrible Harry and the Drop of Doom
Debbie Dadey is the author and co-author of 162 books for children, including the Mermaid Tales series from Simon and Schuster and the beloved Adventures of The Bailey School Kids from Scholastic. Ms. Dadey is a former teacher and librarian. Please like her at Facebook.com/debbiedadey.
More about Debbie Dadey...
Vampires Don't Wear Polka Dots (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #1) Werewolves Don't Go to Summer Camp (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #2) Leprechauns Don't Play Basketball (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #4) Cupid Doesn't Flip Hamburgers (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #12) Dracula Doesn't Drink Lemonade (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #16)