Start by marking “Exploring The Lands Of The Book Of Mormon” as Want to Read:
Exploring The Lands Of The Book Of Mormon

Exploring The Lands Of The Book Of Mormon

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  41 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Study two dozen detailed, full-color maps that follow the footsteps of Mosiah, Alma, Ammon, Limhi, and lands from Nephi to Zarahemla; the missionary journeys of Alma and the sons of Mosiah; and the military movements of Captain Moroni and of Mormon and Moroni.Let the Book of Mormon change your life, again, as you investigate Exploring the Lands of the Book of Mormon. Exhau ...more
Hardcover, 2nd, 406 pages
Published 1989 by S.A. Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Exploring The Lands Of The Book Of Mormon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exploring The Lands Of The Book Of Mormon

Wayne Hollingshead
Finished reading this behemoth book on the most comprehensive, well laid out theory, of where the book of mormon took place. And I believe it is correct in the assumption laid out in it. Everything is based on simple principles of following the book of mormon and then the locations have to be exactly how it was written in it. I wish i had this information when I was in that exact Mexico area in 1989-1991. Does that make me a little biased? Probably.
Tom Jenkins
Very interesting summary of what researchers have discovered up to this point concerning the relationship between the book of Mormon and meso-America. I was surprised at how many similarities there are.
Rhett
Very intriguing book, it was a bit repetitive at times but overall one of the better books I've read in awhile, it will be one I reread multiple times
Mike Day
Allen goes to great lengths to present the MesoAmerican model as the only legitimate possible location of the Book of Mormon. For now, I agree with his supposition.
Annie
I'm about halfway through this book. Its going to take a long time I think, to really digest it. However, I am thoroughly fascinated by it. Its the most plausible theory of the Book of Mormon geography I've ever come across. It has lots of wonderful maps, along with both scripture and archeology to back up his proposals. Wonderful book.
Amy
I read this book very slowly. It probably took me over a year to read because I could only read a little bit at a time. I thought the it was a fascinating book. I'm glad I read it.
Beth
I liked the combination of historical photographs and quotes mixed in with the fictional story. Unique and fascinating way to write the book.
James
Most compelling read for locations of Book of Mormon lands
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
Audra
Audra marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2015
Yesenia Aceituno
Yesenia Aceituno is currently reading it
Aug 11, 2015
Zaira
Zaira added it
Jul 06, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2015
Jrw
Jrw marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
David
David marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2015
Jl
Jl added it
Feb 11, 2015
Joshua Nielson
Joshua Nielson marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Andy
Andy marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Adarowski
Adarowski marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Joshua Dobbins
Joshua Dobbins is currently reading it
Oct 01, 2014
Olivia Felix
Olivia Felix marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Alice Ambrose
Alice Ambrose marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Orlando Prouty
Orlando Prouty marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Sacred Sites: Searching for Book of Mormon Lands War: A Primer for Christians Love and Conflict: A Covenantal Model of Christian Ethics Perkins School of Theology: A Centennial History Visualizing the Lands of the Book of Mormon