Start by marking “The Art Of Everyday Ecstasy” as Want to Read:
The Art Of Everyday Ecstasy

The Art Of Everyday Ecstasy

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  6 reviews
According to tantric philosophy, sexual energy is the creative force of the universe. In this uniquely informative dialogue between Margot anand and Deepak Chopra, M.D., this concept is discussed with humor, openness, and honesty. Some of the points that are brought to light in this audio program include the following:
Sexual energy is the physical manifestation of our sp
Paperback
Published September 24th 1998 by Piatkus (first published June 15th 1998)

To ask other readers questions about The Art Of Everyday Ecstasy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Art Of Everyday Ecstasy

Bill
This book has some really interesting ideas about meditation being an all-the-time thing. Where we can take a thought, idea or mostly (for me) a powerful prayer and "walk with it" in a meditative way. Until reading this book I had thought that meditation was a quiet, dark and very isolated event that only happened once or twice a week at best. Margot shares some great stuff about moving meditations and the bliss that goes with that into your day and shared with the people of your day. Quite and ...more
Ali Kay
This book is beautifully written. It shows so much about spirituality, sexuality and the chakras. It is an expression of working on ourselves to be stronger. The book goes through each chakra and lets you know if you are not balanced in certain areas. It is a good way to work through some issues and find a way to heal. I enjoyed reading this book many times and always found something new.
Crysta
Margo Anand had some wonderful moments, as well as exercises, but the energy level wasn't high enough to keep me enthralled. After a few chapters, I put it down and forgot to pick it back up.
Anna
I really liked the message from this book. If only I had time to actually try all the exercises! I'm inspired to learn more about chakra work. May revisit this one again someday.
Gill
The first half was quite interesting but the second half was hard going. Too many exercises !
Steven
Good overview of chakras and suggested rituals to open the flow of energy between them.
Lee
Lee marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Hope
Hope marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Marie Wilson
Marie Wilson marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Brook
Brook marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
sara
sara marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Jill Coon
Jill Coon is currently reading it
Sep 15, 2014
Maya
Maya marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Jimbo
Jimbo marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Jill Bunze
Jill Bunze marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Daniella Matutes
Daniella Matutes is currently reading it
Jul 15, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Tom
Tom marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Deb Ingebretsen
Deb Ingebretsen marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Daphne June
Daphne June marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Vanessa
Vanessa marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Ap
Ap added it
Feb 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Art of Sexual Ecstasy The Art of Sexual Magic Sexual Ecstasy: The Art of Orgasm The Sexual Ecstasy Workbook The New Art Of Sexual Ecstasy