Start by marking “The Demon Headmaster And The Prime Minister's Brain” as Want to Read:
The Demon Headmaster And The Prime Minister's Brain

The Demon Headmaster And The Prime Minister's Brain (The Demon Headmaster #2)

3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  164 ratings  ·  6 reviews
The second Demon Headmaster book. Everyone at school is playing the new computer game, Octopus Dare - but only Dinah is good enough to beat it. But she forgets who she is when she looks into the whirling eyes of the Octopus . . . What is happening, and how is the Demon Headmaster involved? And what will he do if he really does get into the Prime Minister's Brain?
Paperback
Published June 3rd 2004 by OUP Oxford (first published June 25th 1985)

Be the first to ask a question about The Demon Headmaster And The Prime Minister's Brain

Sally
Oh man, the TV series of this was so awesome! I remember being sick in bed and having a portable TV in my room so I could watch it in the mornings without getting up. Sweeeeet. (Except to turn the TV on, no remote.) (We only had one TV at a time growing up, but one year it half-died and we sent it off to be fixed, and my mother hired a small one to tide us over. It was hire by the month, and we got our set back within the week, so for the rest of that month I had the spare in my room.)
Edward Davies
My favourite in the series (for some reason the first one I read), this uses the unlikely concept of computers - something that was relatively new to shcools - as the Head Master's latest scheme for controlling kids.
Veronica
I brought this book home from the library for my sister to read (it is the 2nd in the Demon Headmaster series. Before this I had brought home the 1st in the series on tape so I thought she may like to read this one) but she thought it was too difficult so I ended up reading it.
Sean Randall
I'd never actually read this one before. I would have enjoyed it if I had though, and given the time of release I can see how the modernity would have captured kid's minds.
Hazel
Nowhere near as enjoyable as when I was ten, but a fast easy read, perfect for the nostalgia trip I fancied!
Jaz
Jaz marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
Lu Jaimes
Lu Jaimes marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Kirsta
Kirsta added it
Aug 08, 2014
Vicky
Vicky added it
Aug 21, 2014
Emma Sharp
Emma Sharp marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Shadowofinsanity
Shadowofinsanity marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Najmah
Najmah marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Polly
Polly added it
May 17, 2014
  • Halfway Across the Galaxy and Turn Left (Zyrgon, #1)
  • The Tunnel Behind the Waterfall (The Magician's House Quartet, #3)
  • Goggle-Eyes
  • The Children of Cherry Tree Farm
  • The Timekeeper (Finders Keepers, #2)
  • The Siege of White Deer Park (Farthing Wood, #5)
  • The Brass Dragon
  • The Magic World
  • The Extremes
  • Ballet Shoes for Anna
Gillian Cross was born Gillian Arnold in 1945. She was educated at North London Collegiate School, Somerville College, Oxford and the University of Sussex. Although now a full-time writer who often travels and gives talks in connection with her work, she has had a number of informal jobs including being an assistant to a Member of Parliament. For eight years she also sat on the committee which adv ...more
More about Gillian Cross...
The Demon Headmaster The Odyssey After Tomorrow The Dark Ground (The Dark Ground Trilogy, #1) Where I Belong