Start by marking “The Bible Beasties” as Want to Read:
The Bible Beasties

The Bible Beasties

Six Old Testament Bible stories linked together by eight verses and six pop-ups, featuring the beasties from the Creation, Noah's Ark, The Plague of the Pharoahs, Daniel in the Lion's Den, Jonah and the Whale, and Elijah and the Ravens.
Published June 1st 1993 by HarperCollins Publishers (first published 1993)

To ask other readers questions about The Bible Beasties, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bible Beasties

Rock Rockwell
Oct 09, 2007 Rock Rockwell rated it liked it
Recommends it for: kids
I read this pop-up book to my 2 year old and he LOVED it. The theological content is a bit problematic when addressing God as the "Big-G" and other kid-friendly terms. However, both parents and kids will love the time spent reading this book, laughing at all the popups and interactive animations, and sharing the stories from the Bible later/after. My son is now 14 and I just re-read this book to him in front of his class of peers recently - everyone enjoyed the book, even him (still!).
Patti Richards
Nov 06, 2011 Patti Richards rated it it was amazing
"The Bible Beasties" by Babette Cole, was one of my kids favorite picture books when they were small. The whimsical art, catchy rhyme and rhythm and moving cut-outs and pop-up pictures make this a fun-filled way to learn about some Bible big names and the animals that played a part in their story. This is my National Picture Book Month pick for today! Hope you enjoy!
Oct 01, 2012 Marineke rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
erg geestige illustraties
Jeff & Bet
Jeff & Bet marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2016
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Ian added it
Nov 09, 2015
Adrienne rated it it was amazing
Feb 02, 2014
Lilyvandersteen marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2013
Michele rated it liked it
Mar 07, 2013
Pinky rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2013
Jennifer Roth
Jennifer Roth rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2012