Start by marking “Marriage on Demand (Hometown Heartbreakers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Marriage on Demand (Hometown Heartbreakers, #2)

Marriage on Demand (Hometown Heartbreakers #2)

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  225 ratings  ·  6 reviews
To hear Glenwood's womenfolk whisper, notorious Austin Lucas was temptation incarnate. Delicious as forbidden sin, he even tempted bashful, cherubic Rebecca Chambers. But, amid countless adoring females, he'd never notice the tongue-tied do-gooder.

So who'd have thought that a stormy night and a blushing request would have Austin bedding innocent Rebecca? Or that, after the
Paperback, Silhouette Special Edition #939, 256 pages
Published January 1st 1995 by Silhouette Books

To ask other readers questions about Marriage on Demand, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marriage on Demand

Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. JamesNever Too Far by Abbi GlinesPerfection by R.L. MathewsonKiss an Angel by Susan Elizabeth PhillipsThe Marriage Bargain by Jennifer Probst
Best Accidentally Pregnant in Romance Novels
234th out of 562 books — 1,807 voters
Romancing Mister Bridgerton by Julia QuinnSeduce Me at Sunrise by Lisa KleypasScandal in Spring by Lisa KleypasNine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLeanWhen He Was Wicked by Julia Quinn
"I've Loved You for Years."
313th out of 674 books — 832 voters

More lists with this book...

Jiji
I am glutton for punishment. I know we can’t expect more from harlequin style romances but… S.M. is too much. It is so bad and so cliché it is funny. I’ve read worse, but rarely such a collection of clichés in one single book:

- Unplanned pregnancy – check
- Stupid secrets from the past – check
- Brooding hero – check
- Virginal heroine – check
- Love heals all wounds – check
- Formulaic writing -check

The book doesn’t go anywhere. A scene will drag on because she will write things like this in between
Maria
The second in the Haynes brothers series, although it's about a Haynes friend, Austin Lucas, instead of a brother, this one is the best of the six I've read so far. Perhaps because it's got children in it, which is always a plus for me. Austin's relationship with Rebecca Chambers is great but his relationship with 7-year old David, who lives in his old foster home, is even better.
♥ Miss Dominus ♥
I really want to put it on the fave shelf cause it really is sweet and it did made me cr, but sadly it ended to fast. I was like STILL in the middle of the climax and suddenly everything was resolved and boom it's over and donr. Sigh.
Something is just missing. A lot of something!
Donna
Really enjoyed this story. Austin and Rebecca were great together. This may be my favourite book in this series. Since I read it in one sitting it certainly held my interest.
Cheryl Cavanaugh
Great early book for her.
Donna
This is the second book in the Hometown Heartbreaker and is much better than the first one. Austin was very compelling with his combination of charm and vulnerability. This was an enjoyable story.
Thealuna
Thealuna marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Linda Rawls
Linda Rawls marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Vera_
Vera_ marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Megan Lynn
Megan Lynn marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2015
Laurae
Laurae added it
Aug 08, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2015
Regina
Regina marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Tricia Kling
Tricia Kling marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Hélène
Hélène marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Nikeda
Nikeda marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
Ale Snape li
Ale Snape li marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2015
Kc
Kc marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2015
Felicity G.
Felicity G. marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
Stephanie Thompson
Stephanie Thompson marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2015
Kathie
Kathie added it
Jul 02, 2015
  • The Soldier And The Baby (American Romance, No 573)
  • To Love and Cherish
  • Scoundrel (Montagues, #3)
  • The Perfect Wife
  • Inheriting His Secret Christmas Baby (Dynasties: The Jarrods #6)
  • The Price of a Bride
  • The Diaper Diaries
  • Fifty Ways to Say I'm Pregnant (Bravo Family, #13) (Bravo Family Ties Miniseries, #1)
  • Expecting the Rancher's Heir (Dynasties: The Jarrods #3)
  • True to the Law (Bitter Springs #2)
  • Taming Her Billionaire Boss (Dynasties: The Jarrods #4)
  • Summer Brides (includes Fool's Gold, #2.5)
  • Double Take
  • Big Sky Standoff
  • More Than Words: Stories Of Strength: Close Call\Built To Last\Find The Way
  • Not So Innocent
With more than 25 million books sold worldwide, #1 New York Times bestselling author Susan Mallery is known for creating characters who feel as real as the folks next door, and for putting them into emotional, often funny situations readers recognize from their own lives. Susan’s books have made Booklist’s Top 10 Romances list in four out of five consecutive years. RT Book Reviews says, “When it c ...more
More about Susan Mallery...

Hometown Heartbreakers (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • The Best Bride (Hometown Heartbreakers, #1)
  • Father in Training (Hometown Heartbreakers, #3)
  • Part-Time Wife (Hometown Heartbreakers, #4)
  • Full-Time Father (Hometown Heartbreakers #5)
  • Holly and Mistletoe (Hometown Heartbreakers, #6)
  • Husband by the Hour (Hometown Heartbreakers, #7)
  • Good Husband Material (Hometown Heartbreakers, #8)
  • Completely Smitten (Hometown Heartbreakers, #9)
  • One in a Million (Hometown Heartbreakers, #10)
  • Quinn's Woman (Hometown Heartbreakers, #11)
Chasing Perfect (Fool's Gold, #1) Only Yours (Fool's Gold, #5) Only Mine (Fool's Gold #4) Almost Perfect (Fool's Gold, #2) Finding Perfect (Fool's Gold, #3)