The Seventh Sense

The Seventh Sense

3.63 of 5 stars 3.63  ·  rating details  ·  59 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Praised as "a chilling must-read" by Affaire de Coeur and "an outstanding thriller" by Booklist, T.J. MacGregor's "The Seventh Sense" blends psychological suspense with a riveting duel between a man driven over the edge and the FBI agent whose family he killed.Seized by a rage more violent than the storm beating down on the South Florida coast, attorney Frank Benedict aims...more
Published March 1st 2000 by Pinnacle (first published 1999)

Laurie Armstrong
I should have enjoyed this more than I did. I think, because I have a Jodi Picoult waiting next in line, that I just wanted to get through this and onto the next book.

Anyway, Frank Benedict does not get the promotion in his law firm he was hoping for and rage takes over. He rams another vehicle not once, but twice during a drive home from his boss's house. Kills the husband and the pregnant woman's baby. The pregnanty woman, Charlie is an FBI agent. A former agent, Logan is called in to assist....more
Mike Porch
It was a good page turner
April
twas pretty good
Maggie
This was another thriller I read and really enjoyed. To see how a moment of rage can ruin so many lives in an instant and how following through with a moment of anger can be devastating. I remember being surprised it was written by a woman. It was fun and disturbing to read.
Nona
When Charlie Calloway's husband and unborn son are killed in a hit and run accident, Charlie enlists the help of Doug Logan, a man whose near-death experience left him with psychic abilities, to find the man who killed everything Charlie loved.
Joanna
The writing was so bad, I'm still not sure why I read the whole thing. Two stars for interesting storyline.
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Leah
Leah added it
May 22, 2014
Christian Singer
Christian Singer marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Mat Buz
Mat Buz marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2013
Akiren Crisostomo
Akiren Crisostomo marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2013
Richard Wintz
Richard Wintz marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2013
Aditya
Aditya marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2013
Emz
Emz marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Patricia Janeshutz MacGregor. Also writes under the pseudonyms of Trish MacGregor, Trish Janeshutz, and Alison Drake.
More about T.J. MacGregor...
Black Water Total Silence The Hanged Man Cold As Death Category Five