Start by marking “One Night with His Wife” as Want to Read:
One Night with His Wife

One Night with His Wife (Queens of Romance Collection)

3.46 of 5 stars 3.46  ·  rating details  ·  388 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Luc Sarrazin's marriage to Star had been hasty and brief. Star had disappeared, but Luc had never filed for divorce.Eighteen months later, Luc tracks Star down -- fearing she's involved in a fraud. When he discovers that Star is the mother of twins, he feels doubly deceived!

Luc conceded he would have the fraud charge dropped if Star will spend just one last time in his bed
Hardcover, Large Print, 288 pages
Published August 1st 2000 by Thorndike Press (first published January 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about One Night with His Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Night with His Wife

The Spanish Groom by Lynne GrahamBond of Hatred by Lynne GrahamGold Ring of Betrayal by Michelle ReidThe Trophy Husband by Lynne GrahamTempestuous Reunion by Lynne Graham
My Fave Harlequins
46th out of 410 books — 111 voters
Bond of Hatred by Lynne GrahamThe Spanish Groom by Lynne GrahamThe Ultimate Betrayal by Michelle ReidThe Price of a Bride by Michelle ReidSale Or Return Bride by Sarah Morgan
Best Harlequin Presents Novels
129th out of 347 books — 312 voters

More lists with this book...

Jacqueline
4 stars for the crazy. This girl is incredibly young and a couple of years before the book starts she is married to Luc at 18 and is so crazy about him that she chases him relentlessly. It was pretty realistic because 18 year olds can do that sort of thing. The kind of thing that you look back at from 30 or 40 and cringe. So I cringed for her. There was POV from both the H and the h so we saw that even though he didn't admit it to himself the hero was in love with her. Really it seemed like thes ...more
Rhapsody
This is the kind of romance novel that makes me start feeling, halfway through, like I just want to drop romance novels for good. I disliked both the hero and the heroine, but I especially disliked the way Luc treated Star. They married when Star was just eighteen. The night after they had sex, she ran off. She never told him about their twins. Eighteen months later, he appeared because of a mess her mother got involved with.

Any time she got emotional, he told her to stop being irrational and st
Vikram M N
This book by Lynne Graham is one of the worstest of books I’ve ever read in my life. Don’t ask me what else do you expect out of Mills and Boons? I expected at least how female fantasy would be like. Got bored of Male fantasy and to gain some knowledge of the fairer sex I read this book. I wouldn’t have complained even if it didn’t have any story but it didn’t even satisfy by sexual urge. That’s how terrible the book was.

To start with the title was cheesy enough but given the erotic genre (or th
sbf20112011
Adorable. Another angsty-yet-lighthearted read by LG. She is so good at creating pompous asshat heroes who are just bowled over by sweet, bubbly, ditzy heroines. Loved that the hero was totally smitten, even when he didn't know it himself.
Victoria
I really enjoyed this book. Though there were some parts I really couldn’t stand and at times, I really wanted to strangle the heroine, Star, overall it was a pretty enjoyable read. Besides the hero, Luc is really hot:P That just takes away the entire focus on the heroine!

Alright, let’s get started. Luc and Star are married. But after a few weeks of a disastrous marriage that Luc never wanted, but Star yearned for, she ran away because she was really ashamed of her behaviour, if I read her right
Putri Septiana
It was A-okay. Sometimes the conversation is rather confusing that I can't keep the direction of it. A rather cute hero, everyone can see he is a fool in love from the beginning of the book. As always, the heroine has a stupid trait in her and too young for my taste. The ending is so anticlimax I didn't like it.
Janice
Liked this book in the beginning. Was leaning toward 4 stars, but then the ending was just so rushed and weird. Seriously, the scene with her parents did it for me. Did not like it.
Teresa
If you get past the 'aquamarine' eyes which the author maybe overused, I quite enjoyed this. She possibly over described the two of the characters at times, but then this is Mills and Boon Romance.

Luc's arrogance and Star's way to protect herself gave a great fiery conflict actually, which I enjoyed.

I wasn't disappointed by this book as some of the reviews on here lead me to believe that I would be. Worth reading if you want to read about a fiery, heated relationship.
Claire
I hate it when heroine just so eagerly falls into the bed with hero 1) the minute they see each other after months or years of absence and 2) when none of the issues have been resolved and 3) they're both still angry with each other.
But the ending made up for this. Hero thoughtfully planned and executed a blessing of vows and he realized that now the heroine could easily vanished if she wished to do so.
Ditsy and hippy heroine.
E. R.
I decided to skim through it because I just felt like it. I got interested in the book because it was mentioned in a blog, so I got curious and wanted to read it.

It was a nice story about Star and Luc Sarazzin.
Tia
Awwe. Luc got his feelings handed to him. Typical male, he took a long time to figure out just what Star meant to him. I was so proud of Star, she grew up so quickly and well.
Mydearloverboy
the hero was such a jerk...it started to get on my nerves...
overall, 3.5 stars!
Not as good as other works by this author...
Ker
A mi me encantan los libros de Lynne, pero este resultó un poco mareante
Jenny
I couldn't warm up to the heroine no matter how hard I tried!
Char
This book did not have the writing style of other LG books.
Verity
Feb 28, 2009 Verity added it
Shelves: graham-lynne
2 COPIES

Wendy Rau
Wendy Rau marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Cady Lorenzana
Cady Lorenzana marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Monika
Monika marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Trishana Brown
Trishana Brown marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Ab
Ab marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
  • Gold Ring of Betrayal
  • Million-Dollar Love-Child (Harlequin Presents, No. 2582)
  • Lingering Melody
  • Aristides' Convenient Wife  (A Mediterranean Marriage #9)
  • The Wedding Ultimatum (Wedlocked!)
  • Baby of Shame
  • Innocent Wife, Baby of Shame
  • Italian Prince, Wedlocked Wife (Red-Hot Revenge) (Harlequin Presents, #2790)
  • The Sicilian's Marriage Arrangement
  • Bought for the Frenchman's Pleasure

Lynne Graham was born on July 30, 1956 of Irish-Scottish parentage. She has livedin Northern Ireland all her life. She grew up in a seaside village with herbrother. She learnt to read at the age of 3, and haven't stopped since then.

Lynne first met her husband when she was 1
More about Lynne Graham...

Queens of Romance Collection (6 books)
  • Her Lover, Her Husband?
  • Innocence Betrayed
  • Tycoon Lovers
  • Hot-Blooded Affairs
  • Jet Set Wives (Queens of Romance Collection)
The Italian's Inexperienced Mistress (Ruthless) The Spanish Groom Bond of Hatred The Spanish Billionaire's Pregnant Wife Ruthless Magnate, Convenient Wife