Start by marking “Lost in Zombieland: The Rise of President Zero” as Want to Read:
Lost in Zombieland: The Rise of President Zero

Lost in Zombieland: The Rise of President Zero

3.31 of 5 stars 3.31  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Who is Barak Hussein Omeba? And what is he really up to? In between rounds of golf, President Barak Hussein Omeba is busy fomenting class war, redistributing wealth, undermining capitalism, inciting racial division, and burying future generations of Americans under colossal mountains of debt-and the American people have had all they're going to take. Patriots, Tea Partiers ...more
Paperback, First, 230 pages
Published May 15th 2012 by Lionshare Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Lost in Zombieland, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lost in Zombieland

jgyweniverel
Jul 15, 2012 jgyweniverel marked it as to-read
Recommends it for: Anyone who would still like to be living in a land of Freedom, rather than Socialism
Recommended to jgyweniverel by: Goodreads giveaway
I cannot stop laughing........."........................give me a minute"............................I WANT THIS BOOK SO BADLY I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE GIVEAWAY TO END"................excuse me I just started laughing again".......................................................................oh I think I am going to pee myself!!!!!!!!!'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please send me a copy! This is so true to what is happening to our world, I just can't stop laughing about the book cover""....................... ...more
Crystal
I thoroughly enjoyed reading "Lost In Zombieland". I found it to be laugh out loud funny and thought provoking, both at the same time in some cases. It was easy to read for the most part although there were a few words in the book that made me open my dictionary, but there weren't enough of them to really make understanding the gist of what is being said hard.

I also like the way the scenes are separated into different chapters instead of jumping around inside each chapter with the use of divider
Jason
I received this book for free through Goodreads First Reads. If you're a Hardcore Democrat, I'd suggest you not read this, you probably wouldn't have a sense of humor about it and would get insulted. As an independent voter, I found some things I had thought about the current administration highlighted prominently by the book. All in all, a fun read that pushes the boundaries. Best thing to do is remember when you're reading this is that this is a book of satire.
Hilary
I won this book through the GoodReads first-reads giveaway.

The one advantage that this book had over Don't Let the Republican Drive the Bus was that this book actually had a plot. The disadvantage this book had, was that it attempted far too much in too little a framework.

While this book was satire, the satire was too blatant and overt for it to be truly effective for me. The needling seemed too childlike, and the plots too mixed for me. The satire would be far more effective if it was split int
Lindsay
*I received my ARC from a giveaway listed on Goodreads.com*

First, let me say thank you for my ARC! I really enjoyed reading this book, and it got me thinking about the future of the country. I am part of the generation that will inherit whatever debt is left from the current administration, and I am thoroughly glad that at least a few Americans are willing to stand up for what is right.
Back to the book. Lost in Zombieland was an amazing bit of satire, poking fun at mainly the left side of the
Jason Lewis
Great analogy of what some of the decisions of the past and current politicians are doing to the country with their random spur-of-the-moment decisions. It would be absolutely unbelievable if this is where any of it would lead to, but can show what would happen if all control were handed off to any one person during any out of hand crisis.
Quick sit-down read that is easy to follow while raising questions about how different perspectives are seen both to and between politicians of the United Stat
Julie
I have to admit it was the cover that drew me into this audacious satire. Obama lovers would hate it, but I'm sure none will read it. It depicts him as not just incompetent, but a dangerous enemy of freedom. If 10% of it comes to pass, we should all be very worried. (Some of it already has.)
Erdahs
Won as part of the Goodreads first reads program.

This book bills itself as satire, but it cannot carry off the label as it fails utterly to be funny. The writing is stilted and uninspired, and I couldn't make myself finish it.
John Stubler
John Stubler marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Nikki (Devin)
Nikki (Devin) marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2014
Tony Byers
Tony Byers marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2012
Alison G.
Alison G. marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2012
Tammy G.Beard
Tammy G.Beard marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2012
Lisa
Lisa added it
Oct 20, 2012
Alina Vincent
Alina Vincent marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2012
Margaret
Margaret marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2012
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2012
Malyssa Latta
Malyssa Latta marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2012
Doreen
Doreen marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2012
Deja
Deja marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2012
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2012
Danielle Joy
Danielle Joy marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2012