Secret in the Stones (Tales of the Nine Charms)

Secret in the Stones (Tales of the Nine Charms #2)

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  56 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Zoe is living the life of a princess in a world she never knew existed, far from her father and stepmother and her California school. The ice-blue charm she found in a fountain back in her old neighborhood must have something to do with her new life and her new good luck. So she’s in no hurry to give up the charm, especially because she thinks it might help her get home–wh...more
Published July 10th 2001 by Yearling

To ask other readers questions about Secret in the Stones, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secret in the Stones

Madeline Henricksen
Zoe finds a blue trinket in the pond of her old neighborhood and finds herself somewhere else far away. She rarely ever does what is right, so she causes mishap, mayhem, and chaos for the trio of friends, Niko, Aurora, and Walker. Zoe is the master of the dark and Walker is the master of the light.

This book is exiting and almost scary at the same time. I recommend this book to anyone that wants a remarkable book to read.
Madeleine
OH MY GOD I have been trying to find these books forever. I could never remember the name, but I was looking for another book and this popped up. I loved these books when I was younger. I haven't read it in awhile so I don't remember all of it, but it had a good plot and interesting characters. I really want to read it again.
Ana Nyte
It was a good read, I remember when I was younger I was really caught by the story and the world. Sadly, as far as I know this has never been finished and as it has been years since the publication of the first two books, I don't imagine the story will ever be complete.
Brian
A good sequel to the first book, though the story jumps around quite a bit and makes it a bit hard to follow...though that may be my aging brain speaking.
Ayanna
Ayanna marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Rose
Rose added it
Jun 19, 2014
M. Lee Bailey
M. Lee Bailey marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Mark
Mark added it
Mar 22, 2014
Bleachedsnow
Bleachedsnow marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2014
Myra
Myra marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2013
Zoë
Zoë added it
Jun 30, 2013
Laura marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2013
Lynn Sharp
Lynn Sharp marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Erica Farber was a children’s book editor.
More about Erica Farber...
Circle of Three (Tales of the Nine Charms) Seagulls Don't Eat Pickles: Fish Finelli Book 1 Pirate Soup Cake Soup No Howling in the House (Critters of the Night: Step into Reading, Step 3)