Start by marking “Honor's Reward (Rocky Mountain Legacy, #5)” as Want to Read:
Honor's Reward (Rocky Mountain Legacy, #5)

Honor's Reward (Rocky Mountain Legacy #5)

Newly married to Cole Jasper, Abbie tries to escape the nightmares of her first husband's brutal death as she struggles to make a life with her new family on the western frontier.
Published December 2nd 2005 by Bethany House Publishers (first published March 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Honor's Reward, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Honor's Reward

Mary
Mar 20, 2016 Mary rated it really liked it
The last book of "Rocky Mountain Legacy", is a great finality of the love that grows between Abbie and her second husband, Cole, after she becomes a widow. She has a son already and an adopted niece to raise, but allows herself to fall in love with someone who has loved her always. Abbie trusts Cole to run the ranch, take care of her and oversee her neice, but it is much harder for her to lend her first husband's son and trust him with all her heart to protect him since his father succumbed to ...more
April
Dec 21, 2013 April rated it really liked it
I am sad to say farewell to this wonderful and engaging series, not to mention it's characters! I just finished Book 5 and I am left with a happy, content and peaceful feeling. A wonderful conclusion! This is a series I will not only recommend, but one I plan to read again in the future.

Book 5 is filled with all the drama, action, romance and good truths that have been scattered all throughout this series. This was another page turner! Sorry, I am just in such a happy and mellow place after f
Andrea
Dec 18, 2008 Andrea rated it liked it
This was an easy and interesting series to read, with lots of unexpected twists and turns. After the first or second book I was trying to figure out who the main character reminded me of. She was very independent and not your traditional girl for the time. She was also always getting into trouble in one way or another. Then it hit me that she was kind of like Bella in Twilight (how trouble found her, over and over again).

Anyway, there was a major twist with one of the characters (maybe it was in
Jeni Enjaian
It's hard to craft an original review for the fifth book in a series (especially after yesterday's events...as a runner, I'm still processing)

That being said, I still really enjoyed this book for all the reasons that I've mentioned in the reviews for the first four books in the series. While the third was my favorite, this one is pretty close because it brings the story to the necessary conclusion.

One thing I'll note as different from the other four (in a good way) is that this book was longer (
Christy
Jul 26, 2014 Christy rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adore this series I was hooked from the first novel. I'm ecstatic that Abbie wound up with Cole. I like him from the beginning. Monte was to City for Abbie's western style. I guess to proper.. I'm sad that the series is over. I hope that there might be some in the future. Such awesome read.
Arianne
Jan 18, 2013 Arianne rated it it was amazing
Abbie is headstrong, talented, and beautiful. What else do you want in a protagonist? Placed in the scenic backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this series is a good read. I don't own the series, but I always check them out from the library if they're there and I'm in the mood.
Beverly
Beverly rated it liked it
Sep 05, 2012
Liesa Liesa
Liesa Liesa rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2008
Shannon Sommerville
Shannon Sommerville rated it it was ok
Jan 14, 2013
Amber
Amber rated it it was amazing
Nov 03, 2012
Shawna Ridgley
Shawna Ridgley rated it really liked it
May 31, 2013
Cyndi Krebs
Cyndi Krebs rated it really liked it
Feb 22, 2008
Carla
Carla rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2015
Beth Kaminske
Beth Kaminske rated it it was ok
Dec 27, 2013
Kandi Jeff
Kandi Jeff rated it really liked it
Sep 13, 2012
Katie
Katie rated it liked it
Oct 03, 2016
Celia Knott
Celia Knott rated it really liked it
May 21, 2012
Barb
Barb rated it it was amazing
Dec 15, 2008
Addicted2angel
Addicted2angel rated it liked it
Apr 05, 2009
Deirdre
Deirdre rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2016
Joelle
Joelle rated it it was amazing
Sep 17, 2012
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was ok
Oct 19, 2014
Rachel
Rachel rated it liked it
Mar 28, 2009
Diane
Diane rated it it was amazing
Apr 29, 2016
Sheri
Sheri rated it really liked it
Jul 08, 2008
Nyhofj
Nyhofj rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2009
Sharon
Sharon rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2015
Ariel Jameson
Ariel Jameson rated it really liked it
Aug 10, 2012
Ally (The Scribbling Sprite)
Ally (The Scribbling Sprite) rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2015
Connie Legge
Connie Legge rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2008
  • A Hope Beyond (Ribbons of Steel, #2)
  • A Bride for Noah (Seattle Brides #1)
  • Kansas
  • Captive Trail (Texas Trails, #2)
  • The Long Road Home (A Place Called Home, #3)
  • The Senator's Other Daughter (Belles of Lordsburg #1)
  • Prairie Storm (A Town Called Hope, #3)
  • A Family for Christmas (Texas Grooms, #3)
  • Sadie's Secret (The Secret Lives of Will Tucker, #3)
  • Colorado
  • Honor (Quaker Brides, #1)
  • The Unexpected Gift (Sisters and Brides #3)
Kristen Heitzmann is the bestselling author of contemporary romantic suspense, psychological suspense, and historical novels, including Colorado Book Award finalist The Still of Night, Christy Award finalists Indivisible and The Tender Vine, and Christy Award winners Secrets and The Breath of Dawn that won both a Christy Award and Inspirational Readers Choice Award and was a finalist for a ...more
More about Kristen Heitzmann...

Rocky Mountain Legacy (5 books)
  • Honor's Pledge (Rocky Mountain Legacy, #1)
  • Honor's Price (Rocky Mountain Legacy #2)
  • Honor's Quest (Rocky Mountain Legacy #3)
  • Honors Disguise (Rocky Mountain Legacy #4)