Start by marking “Falling for You Again” as Want to Read:
Falling for You Again

Falling for You Again (The Four Seasons of Marriage #3)

Charlie and Esther Moore have been married nearly fifty years when the contented life they've built together begins to crumble. Esther has been forgetful recently, but it's rarely a problem until the day she puts her car in drive instead of reverse, flying off the end of the carport and into the backyard. Esther's accident and declining health shatter their reverie, and ...more
Published October 1st 2007 by Tyndale House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Falling for You Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling for You Again

Mark
Mar 24, 2014 Mark rated it it was amazing
Another excellent book in this series!! Gary Chapman & Catherine Palmer do an excellent job of giving you an excellent story with helpful hints on things to do in your marriage as well. There are some sad spots in this story, but they are there as a teaching moment. If you are going to read this book I would recommend starting with the first book "It Happens Every Spring" & second book "Summer Breeze" since this book is a continuation of the story. As with the first two books I could ...more
Chris
THIS SUMMARY/REVIEW WAS COPIED FROM OTHER SOURCES AND IS USED ONLY AS A REMINDER OF WHAT THE BOOK WAS ABOUT FOR MY PERSONAL INTEREST. ANY PERSONAL NOTATIONS ARE FOR MY RECOLLECTION ONLY

Alittle more preacy that the other two. A high 3

This book specifically tells of the Autumn season Charlie and Esther are experiencing. They are the couple the town admires; they seem to have it all together. Esther is in charge of the women's club. She is like the town's mother hen; aware of everyone's business. T
Megan
Nov 11, 2016 Megan rated it it was amazing
really enjoyed this book
Lori
Nov 17, 2009 Lori rated it really liked it
Gary Portnoy said in the Cheer's song lyrics, "You wanna be where you can see, our troubles are all the same, You wanna be where everybody knows Your name." In the small town of Tranquility everyone knows everyone's business, but that is not always a bad thing. Here you will find characters that are experiencing real every day problems. Falling For You Again is book #3 in Gary Chapman and Catherine Palmer's Four Season Series. This series tackles four seasons of marriage: Spring, Summer, Autumn, ...more
Elaine
Apr 06, 2015 Elaine rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I previously read this in book format. This one is audio.

It's easy to become friends with these characters from the very first book and feel a part of their lives and neighborhood. You feel the love here and the sense of belonging. The characters are real and face real-life issues. Can you almost feel their joys and pains, their happiness and grief?

Something strange is happening with Esther Moore. She is blaming Cody for her misplacings and mishaps. Pete is still pursuing Patsy. Cody's heart is
Cindi
Jan 03, 2014 Cindi rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the Four Seasons series. Charlie and Esther Moore are the focus of this segment. They have been married for almost 50 years and have had their ups and downs like all marriages do. The authors take us inside their lives and share some of the ways they got through difficult times and how they have been able to keep their love alive for so long.

The story also includes some updates about other Deepwater Cove residents including Pete Roberts, Patsy Pringle, and Brad and Ashl
Jerry
Apr 25, 2012 Jerry rated it really liked it
Usually, when it comes to reviewing a book near the middle or end of a series, I say something to the effect of, "If you enjoyed the previous entries, you'll like this...but, if you didn't, then avoid this." That somewhat applies to Falling for You Again, the penultimate entry in Gary Chapman and Catherine Palmer's Four Seasons literary tetralogy; however, this is different for one very important reason: a shocking ending. I won't give it away here, but, as in real life, it seems to come out of ...more
Nancy
Mar 16, 2012 Nancy rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012
Esther and Charlie have been married for nearly fifty years. Big changes occur when Esther drives the car off the back of the carport and into the backyard, when she begins to forget things and accuse others of doing things behind her back, when the doctor says her arteries are clogged and need to be cleaned out. Charlie discovers things about Esther he never expected.

This is the third book in a series of four. I enjoyed this book and the peek into the lives of the inhabitants of Deepwater Cove.
Jodi
Nov 11, 2013 Jodi rated it liked it
Misty
May 16, 2012 Misty rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2012
I have really enjoyed this series. This third installment was good but I do believe the preachyness is escalating. I dont mind at all a book that talks about God, and Christian values but sometimes it comes off a little too strong. Some of the characters are judgmental and close minded. I am glad I dont live in a town like that.
Brooke
Jul 28, 2008 Brooke rated it really liked it
I liked this book. I wish I would have read the series in order (this is the first one I've read). It's important to realize every relationship/marriage is a work in progress and we need to continually put in our best effort and treat each other with respect and kindness.
Christal
Jul 31, 2013 Christal rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction
Another book about marriage but this time with an older couple. I loved that it realistically portrayed their ongoing struggles and commitment to each other. Even though it was hard they continued to stay committed to each other.
Beth McGoldrick
Jun 17, 2014 Beth McGoldrick rated it really liked it
This was another good installment in the four-book series. The antics of the characters were comical and funny, yet scary and real at the same time as we all deal with and know elderly relatives, friends, and parents who are going through some of the same situations and problems.
Edward Hoagland
Jun 11, 2016 Edward Hoagland rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dahyana's Thoughts

I have been enjoying reading this series. The third book addressed some real issues of long term relationships that can be true for most of us. Great read! Thank you.
Leigh Ann
Jan 14, 2012 Leigh Ann rated it really liked it
This is the 3rd in a series of 4 as you continue to get to know about the characters that make up the town of Deepwater Cover and what "season" their marriages are in. I have thoroughly enjoyed this series!
Leeann
May 04, 2011 Leeann rated it liked it
Another chapter in the lives of the families of Deepwater Cover. The ending was most definately a surprise.
Wendy Lima
This is the 3rd book in the fiction spin-offs from The Four Seasons of Marriage. They've been good so far.
Mar 31, 2016 Laura rated it really liked it
Best one in the series so far! Lots of marriage helps, difficult issues, and spiritual truths in an enjoyable setting. Good series!
Elena
Oct 12, 2011 Elena rated it really liked it
What a delightful read this book was. I'm enjoying this series a lot, and this was one of my fav books out of all three so far.
Judy
Sep 10, 2011 Judy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This Christian fiction book is the third in the Four Seasons of Marriage series. The book was ok, but somewhat repetitive and I didn't like it as well as the two previous ones.
Diane
Jun 10, 2013 Diane rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Too true to life story. I was having a bad day already and ended up crying through this book. I loved hearing all of the character's stories as I progress through the series.
Kandi
I've really enjoyed this series. Wonderfully writtena and you can relate to these books. Now just to read the last and final #4!!
Jana
Jana rated it it was amazing
Mar 19, 2014
Sandi
May 22, 2016 Sandi rated it liked it
Way too much church, god, and scripture, but overall, the story was pretty good.
Debra Brown
Debra Brown rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2012
Kara Fitzgerald
Kara Fitzgerald rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2016
Samir
Samir rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2015
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2011
Michelle
Michelle rated it liked it
Mar 22, 2011
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
Jul 24, 2008
  • The Pearl
  • A Time to Surrender (Safe Harbor #3)
  • Prints Charming (Sisters, Ink, #0)
  • Need You Now
  • Sisters of the Heart: The Trilogy
  • A Case of Nosy Neighbors (Morning Shade Mystery #3)
  • Love Lifted Me (Songbird, #3)
  • Turnabout's Fair Play (The Matchmakers, #3)
  • Full Circle
  • On This Day
  • A Seahorse in the Thames
  • Redemption
  • Daughters of Lancaster County (Daughters of Lancaster County, #1-3)
  • The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Decked Out (The Yada Yada Prayer Group, Book 7)
  • A Heartbeat Away
  • The Love Match (A Regency Romance)
  • Where Grace Abides (The Riverhaven Years, #2)
  • Snow Angel

Catherine Palmer lives in Atlanta with her husband, Tim, where they serve as missionaries in a refugee community. They have two grown sons. Cathy is a graduate of Southwest Baptist University and holds a master's degree in English from Baylor University. Her first book was published in 1988. Since then she has
More about Catherine Palmer...

The Four Seasons of Marriage (4 books)
  • It Happens Every Spring