Start by marking “Ororo: Before the Storm” as Want to Read:
Ororo: Before the Storm

Ororo: Before the Storm

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  53 ratings  ·  12 reviews
The back alleys of Cairo's thieves quarter are no place for a child to grow up - unless that child is destined to be one of the greatest Marvel heroines of all time!
Published December 7th 2005 by Marvel

To ask other readers questions about Ororo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ororo

Dennis R.
Storm (along with Cyclops) is my all-time favorite superhero. She’s hands down one of the most iconic superheroes of all time. This backstory is a fun romp that I highly recommend. Before the Storm, is also a reminder that this extraordinary heroine is yet another character who needs her ongoing series like yesterday.
Dorlissa Beyer
This is the first part of a four part graphic novel that shows part of the childhood of the X-Man called Storm. I found it to be very engaging with great illustrations that made it easy to follow and become part of the action. In this novel she is helping secure food for her fellow thieves when they get caught, it then follows their escape and reuniting with their fellows.

From a text-to-self point of view I could easily relate to Ororo in this novel because she was unwilling to leave behind a f
Emily
I loved that the scenes during the day were printed on a white background while the scenes at night were printed on black. It was a good plot with enjoyable artwork. I can't wait for the storyline to delve deeper into Ororo's discovery of her powers.
Zach Brooks
I thought this book was great! I like Marvel so the background story of "Storm" a big character in the X-Men movies. This book is about Storm as a kid,she was Ororo. This was part one in a four part book series. Ororo was a thief along with tones of other kids. These kids were taught by their master. During a pick pocketing Ororo was caught by a guard and chased. During the chase she looks in a window and sees the money opportunity of her life.
Ann-Marie
This was a fun adventure set in Egypt when Storm was a young street thief named Ororo. I thought that both the story and the artwork were well done making it a great read for Storm fans of all ages. She's always been a favorite of mine from the X-Men and I thought this was an awesome glimpse into her past. Loved it!
Stacey
Even though this series is made for a young audience, it was nice seeing a background story arc for Storm--since she's one of my all-time favs. The art work was nicely done as well.
Jen
Yes, I do love the X-Men. This little story of Storm as an egyptian street urchin is pretty entertaining.
Pagan
One of my favorite characters to read about. Pretty good story.
Sierra Hunter
Sierra Hunter marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Amanda Balding
Amanda Balding marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
James
James marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Misty
Misty marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Aarcanum Black
Aarcanum Black marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Danny
Danny marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Flor
Flor marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Power Pack: Pack Attack! Spider-Man and Power Pack: Big-city Super Heroes X-Men and Power Pack: The Power of X Avengers and Power Pack Assemble! Power Pack, Vol. 1 (New Avengers, X-Men)