Start by marking “Graveworm” as Want to Read:
Graveworm

Graveworm

3.59 of 5 stars 3.59  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  6 reviews
GRAVEWORM By night he creeps through cemeteries. By night he violates graves. By night he sleeps with the dead. And by night he stalks new victims. His new victim is Lisa Coombes.
GRAVEWORM His message to Tara Coombes is simple: He has buried Lisa alive. Her air is running out. It's time to play the game. And if Tara doesn't do exactly what he says and perform every grueso
Published January 27th 2012 by Severed Press

To ask other readers questions about Graveworm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Graveworm

Charlene

This book was disgusting. Seriously disgusting. It made my stomach turn. We're talking grave-robbing, necrophilia, madness, and child abuse. And that was just the beginning.

So what does it say about me when I say that I really enjoyed it?! It says that I am a horror loving gal and if you love horror, (and think you can handle these kinds of subjects), this is the book for you!

Graveworm is a quick read that I guarantee will gross you out. I also guarantee that you will never look at a child's
Ken
I almost didn't read this one because I was a bit turned off both by the cover of the book and by the title, thinking it was B-movie type monster horror. Once, I dug into the novel and got past the sudden burst of gore that kicks it off, I realized that the cover and title were metaphoric representations of what was happening, I settled, as much as you can settle, into a disturbing tale of human behavior.

Curran follows a thread straight from the tradition of "Psycho" but adds to it layer upon la
Thomas Strömquist
Did not work very well for me at all. The shock value of the gore, filth and violence in the beginning wore off rather quickly and turned into the kind of over-the-top almost cartoonish flavor of old buckets-of-blood-movies like Texas chainsaw II (which I frequently came to think of).

After that, the book got repetitive rather fast, same scenes with small variations does not shock the second or third time and the long wordy description of exactly how bad something smells, looks or feels have the
David Bernstein
I have to start by saying I really enjoy Mr. Curran's work. This novel was a little different, but has the same Curran as we've come to expect. All the dark, gritty, excellent and highly detailed descriptions, and cringe-inducing scenes, but this one's more of an INNER novel. By that I mean, we see what is going on in the characters' minds, and Mr. Curran does this flawlessly. It's sick and twisted and well done. Kind of Psycho meets The Texas Chainsaw meets Curran.
Collin
Collin marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Lisa Cleveland
Lisa Cleveland marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Nicole Donze
Nicole Donze marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Robert
Robert marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Brittany Kay
Brittany Kay marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Penny
Penny added it
Sep 22, 2014
Lora
Lora marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Kittykorn
Kittykorn marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Alondra
Alondra marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Lisa Sandberg
Lisa Sandberg marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Jeff Denlinger
Jeff Denlinger marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Will Hartzo
Will Hartzo marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Darth Fierce
Darth Fierce marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
☣Lynn☣
☣Lynn☣ marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Philip
Philip marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014