Start by marking “The Victor Way: Find Happiness and a Life You Love in a Changing World” as Want to Read:
The Victor Way: Find Happiness and a Life You Love in a Changing World

The Victor Way: Find Happiness and a Life You Love in a Changing World

Find your victor way and create a life you love every moment of every day.

Each of us has unique life experiences that bring us to forks in the road. We all have stories to tell. While we once may have suffered and told stories of our pain, by finding our own victor way we can move forward with ease, joy and gratitude.
Book Cover

Find and embrace personal power

Receive the g
Published March 10th 2012 by Orchid Road

To ask other readers questions about The Victor Way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Victor Way

Maggie Thom
Jun 09, 2015 Maggie Thom rated it really liked it
This is an inspiring book that not only takes you on a journey of someone's struggles to feel empowered and feel alive but it was something I could relate to. In fact I think many people will relate to the personal stories that Ms. Cole shares. Not only does she tell about her journey but gives people exercises and tips that will help them on their journey. Story cooties - love the expression - we do get tangled in our words and make them our truth and therefore keeping ourselves victims. Some ...more
Amy
Apr 08, 2013 Amy rated it liked it
*Gifted a free copy in exchange for a review*

Liked this book. Very good advice. I wish I was strong enough to be a victor but at the moment I am just trying to keep myself from freaking out all the time. Was a good book to read, I might try reading it again when I might be ready for some of the exercises.
Leah Cole
Jan 23, 2015 Leah Cole added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Wehbet
Wehbet marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
The Nexus : ARR # 62 - THE VICTOR WAY by Leah Cole 6 50 Apr 08, 2013 10:19PM
Leah Cole is a creative who enjoys writing, marketing strategy, fine art, and building renovation. She draws on her diverse experiences in business, travel, and thriving in daily life to nurture community in a refreshing and approachable way. She is the mother of two and writes books for her children’s future benefit and entertainment.

Leah’s writing began in 1999 with blogs and articles for travel