Start by marking “It's Bliss” as Want to Read:
It's Bliss

It's Bliss

3.79  ·  Rating Details  ·  68 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
The relationship between Miss Billie Bliss and Dr.Sheldon Dodds Ackerman had gotten off to a rocky start. Taking a college course from Dr Ackerman, she had found him terribly annoying, and he, on his part, found her, more than most of the opposite sex, totally illogical. In her frustaration Billie had slipped a note beneath the professor's door. It read: ITS YOUR FAULT DR. ...more
Published January 20th 2011 by Knightsbridge Publishing LLC (first published October 2000)

To ask other readers questions about It's Bliss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It's Bliss

Susan
Jun 04, 2011 Susan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lds-novels
If a friend hadn't told me how wonderful this book was, I would have stopped after a few pages, but, since she highly recommended it, I kept reading and was sure glad I did. The tag on the book says it is
"A Modern, Old-fashioned Love Story," and that's just what it is. It's corny and sweet and funny. I really enjoyed it.

I just read that Granite Publishing has gone out of business. I wonder if part of the reason is because they didn't have any proofreaders. There were many typos in this book.
Jul 24, 2008 Jennifer rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lds-fiction
Ugh- This book was pretty bad. It was very predictable, and not very well-written. About a third of the way through I wanted to stop, but I have a hard time leaving a book unfinished, so I finished it quick. There were so many typos and grammatical errors - it could have been a test manuscript for a publisher trying out a new proof reader. I read another book by this author, which was OK, but I've removed her other book from my to-read list.
Ella
Sep 19, 2015 Ella rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the best book ever I highly recommend it!
Susan
Jan 10, 2011 Susan rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A story about overweight college coeds and the pairing up of a stodgy university professor and a hopeless romantic. There are no fireworks, only confusion! Lora Lemmon sitting on the ant beds--TWICE--and then falling for the police officer who pulls her over while speeding to get home was pretty hilarious.
Cathleen
Aug 25, 2012 Cathleen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
A very different type of story. A modern old-fashioned love story. It was kind of corny, but still made me giggle and I had fun reading it.
Traci
Jul 20, 2008 Traci rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a Mormon Romance--lighthearted and endearing. I love all of her books, but this one is my favorite.
Julie
Jul 16, 2013 Julie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Super cheesy and predictable, but in a lovable way! I found is to be a real heart warmer.
Courtney White
Apr 20, 2009 Courtney White rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
absolutely loved this book it made me laugh so hard very good book
Anne
Mar 08, 2011 Anne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
a play on pygmalion....wish there were more kisses!
Danni
Aug 25, 2013 Danni rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a cute, clean, funny, book. I really enjoyed it.
Heather
Heather rated it it was ok
Apr 27, 2016
Hailey
Hailey marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2016
Marie Easthope
Marie Easthope marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2016
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2016
Jo Notary
Jo Notary marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2016
Peggy
Peggy added it
Jan 19, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Dec 17, 2015
Jenifer
Jenifer rated it really liked it
Nov 02, 2015
Carol K.
Carol K. marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2015
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was ok
Jan 30, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Fre
Fre rated it really liked it
Dec 19, 2014
Stacia Godwin
Stacia Godwin rated it it was ok
Nov 17, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I can swing higher than the chicken coop. The fun of picking and chewing pine gum. Or every kid ought to have a cow like Blossom. I wish I could tell you all about these and dozens of other stories about my life, but I’ll try to pick out the highlights.

I was born in a small community in the Four Corners country of the American southwest. My father was a sheepman, cattleman, rancher, and owner of a
More about Alene Roberts...