Start by marking “Instructing an Heiress (Cinderella Heiresses, #2)” as Want to Read:
Instructing an Heiress  (Cinderella Heiresses, #2)

Instructing an Heiress (Cinderella Heiresses #2)

Short contemporary romance.

"When a hard-nosed CEO must get married or lose everything, she hires her womanizing best friend to teach her about men, but as the lessons progress so does her alarm as she finds herself falling in love with him."
Published April 6th 2012 by Golden Angel Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Instructing an Heiress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Instructing an Heiress

Nikki McCarver
May 26, 2012 Nikki McCarver rated it really liked it
Ok I love characters like CK and believe me, we will stick to the abbreviations. CK is a believable character because she gets so caught up in the business world, she neglects her life. This actually happens. Her grandfather informs her that he is tired of waiting for her to settle down and give him some grand-children. So he gives her an allotted amount of time to find a husband, which ends up being roughly about a month...lol. Her best friend Ryan is her complete opposite and has a different ...more
Jo Ann
Sep 03, 2012 Jo Ann rated it it was amazing
CK Kazner’s grandfather blindsides her with an ultimatum. Either she marries within a month and produces an heir within a year or she is disinherited and the family loses the Kazner empire. As the only heir, CK had taken the reins of the family business to expand and promote it and concentrated on running the company, not running after men. When she realizes her grandfather has the upper hand, she enlists Ryan Anderson, her college friend, trusted employee and well-known playboy, to help her ...more
Leslie
Jan 02, 2013 Leslie rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Lovers of sweet love stories
This book is good for those couple of hours that you just want to be by yourself and relax with a book. It's a nice love story that will make you feel all warm and fuzzy at the end.

The book is about a hard working CEO named CK (you eventually find out her real name, which none of the other characters know about) who finds out from her eccentric (and that's using the term mildly) grandfather that she has to get married in a month or else forfeit the family business. She enlists the help of her ho
Niina
First I got to say I love the covers on both of these, they are flirty, fun and suit the books to a tee! Just what you'd expect from a chick-lit novels!

The plot was fresh and funny, I absolutely loved how when CK started morphing into a sexy temptress Ryan found himself more and more jealous of other men's attention on her. Instructing an Heiress is makeover story that has laughs, sexual temptation and a love story mixed so well that the novel is a great reading experience. I rooted for Ryan to
Kari
Jul 19, 2012 Kari rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, 2012
Instructing an Heiress was a fun read. This is one of the types of romances that I love. Two people have been friends forever and finally realize that they are made for each other. I loved CK and Ryan together. Ryan is such a player, but CK has been the one constant in his life. She is his best friend. When CK learns she must marry or risk losing her company, she asks Ryan to teach her how to attract a man. What follows are some very funny scenes.

I loved Ryan's friends. They can truly see what
Julianna
May 30, 2012 Julianna rated it really liked it
Was a great short read, Ryan made an ass of himself, but redeamed himself in the end and CK was a strong business minded woman who wasn't totally ridiculous when it came to men. Would probably read it again it i just wanted something short and cute.
Tina "coffee and books"
Instructing an Heiress by Judy Teel is a short story that is typical of most novellas. It was a perfectly fine read, but unfortunately there was nothing to hook you or make it overly memorable.

CK is the CEO of the family business. She loves what she does and can’t imagine anything else in her life. But, when her eccentric grandfather presents her a challenge that she must meet or lose her position she may have to do just that. She must marry within the month or she will no longer have a job. Th
Charlie
Jan 18, 2013 Charlie rated it liked it
"I will dance at your wedding within the month and see the results of that sacred union within a year, or you will be cut off without a cent."

CK, the heir to Kazners Incorporated was given an ultimatum by her grandfather. Surely a pretty girl like her won't have any problems about that but she's different. She hides herself behind her work and hides her beauty. In short, she's innocent in the field of romance.

This was shorts but very fun and enjoyable to read. I enjoyed Ryan's friends and CK
Jo Oehrlein
Dec 30, 2012 Jo Oehrlein rated it liked it
Nice sort romance featuring a high-powered man and woman, both from wealthy backgrounds.

Nice to break the stereotype and not have it just be a high-powered wealthy man.

Does follow several other romance conventions (she's beautiful but hides it, her grandfather is blackmailing her into getting married), but carries it off pretty well.
Niobe13 *wants to read all day*
I do not normally enjoy/read friends to lovers romance books. Instructing an Heiress I must say keyed up my interest from the first page up to the last. Wish it was longer though *sigh*
Marissa
Dec 26, 2012 Marissa rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction
I would give this book 5/5, if it was a clean romance.
Jadine
Mar 15, 2015 Jadine rated it liked it
Shelves: e-books
Was a quick read. Enjoyable.
Kath
Jan 01, 2013 Kath rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary
3.5 stars :)
Jakki
Feb 25, 2014 Jakki rated it really liked it
Author Judy Teel gives readers an stellar series with her Cinderella Heiresses trilogy. At the end of the delicious Seducing an Heiress, Teel provides her readers with chapter one of the following book, Instructing an Heiress. It was this excerpt that had me immediately rushing out to procure book two. Coincidentally, that same thing is what had me downloading the final book, Deceiving an Heiress, as soon as I was left bereft at the end of the chapter one excerpt.

In each story, Teel paints beli
Linda Walters
Mar 18, 2015 Linda Walters rated it really liked it
CK is a strong, clever businesswoman fully in charge of the family business. But things come to a terrifing halt, when her grandfather (who has the power) demands she gets married in a month or she loses everything she's worked so hard for. Her best friend Ryan has stood alongside her, helping her in business and has been a great friend. He's also a Class 1 womanizer, with skills she needs to get a man and fast. They can do this, only Ryan's not so sure its such a great idea to help her with ...more
VampAmber
This was a pretty decent read. I tend to love the ones where one of the main characters is forced to marry. It's a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine. You get all that scrambling around, trying to find someone, anyone, when the person they should've been with all along is just standing there, not even on the list of potentials. I love it. I especially liked the different characters in this one. I so <3 Ajax. All of Ryan's friends were so unique and interesting, in fact. And I was definitely ...more
Helena
Jul 31, 2014 Helena rated it really liked it
So far out of the books I've read for this series, the blurb just does not do the book justice. CK has a very unusual (and often hilarious) grandfather, who decides that in order for her to continue running the business and receiving her inheritance, she must marry before the end of the month.

Distressed, CK goes to her best friend, Ryan, who is a known womanizer in order to get his help in .. Well, basically creating a man trap. Even with a contractual agreement, it seems all hell will break lo
life's a fairy tale
Jan 29, 2013 life's a fairy tale rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013
Another Amazon freebie! CK (don't get me started on the name) runs her family company. She finds out from her grandfather that she needs to marry in order to keep the company (yes one of those books). She enlists her "long time" friend (though I do find the background of their friendship unbelievable and in need of work), Ryan, to help her get guys. During the process they realize they have had feelings for one another the entire time.

So I'll be honest, the description of the book - especially
Somi
Jan 07, 2013 Somi rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
A quick and enjoyable romance.

CK Kazner is a hardworking CEO, who manages her family's business, when her grandfather mandates her to marry or lose the company she loves, she enlists the help of her womanizing best friend Ryan Anderson to help her find the siren within herself.

Ryan knows women, and he knows whats attractive to men, so he's perfect for the job. only when he begins to see how much of a siren CK (watch out for the full meaning of CK) really is, he isn't willing to let anybody else
Kasey
Feb 18, 2013 Kasey rated it it was ok
This book was pretty good. I felt really bad for CK when her grandfather put the pressure on her to get married. The romance was intriguing. I will say that I didn't understand what was going on with Ryan. He had serious commitment issues and I don't really understand why. His whole family was full of happily married couples. Overall it was pretty average and while I liked it I did feel like it was a bit hoky. The plot was pretty weak it could've been better.
Melanie Tikalsky
Sep 13, 2013 Melanie Tikalsky rated it it was amazing
Judy Teel has done an awesome job creating the first book in the Cinderella heiress trilogy. Dakota and Trey heat up the pages in Seducing an Heiress. Dakota is the spoiled heiress determined to make a break from her heartless and crooked father. Trey is the man sent to bring Dakota back into the fold. Both characters are headstrong and bold and they all ways get what they want. Who will win?
Stephanie Bolen
Jan 15, 2013 Stephanie Bolen rated it it was ok
Lots of unnecessary angst on the part of Anderson. Climax resolved itself way too quickly. Judy could have let him leave, and it would have been fine. Would have liked more parts with "The Boys." They were interesting, the story really wasn't.
Deirdre
Aug 25, 2013 Deirdre rated it liked it
2.5 stars. Cute story. Needs a proofreader for a few mistakes. One example: "taunt stomach." It's taut.
Stormy Bradley
Jul 04, 2014 Stormy Bradley rated it liked it
It was good, but just went really slow for a while. About 3/4 into the book she went so fast like she was tired of writing and wanted the book to end.
KStar0330
Feb 04, 2015 KStar0330 rated it really liked it
This was such a crazy cute story to read. I definitely liked this story even more then the first book in the series. This one definitely kept me turning the pages. : )
Julia
Feb 27, 2014 Julia rated it did not like it
I really liked the premise of this, but unfortunately, it didn't dig deep enough for me. There's so much potential, but the characters felt one-dimensional, and the entire execution slightly rushed.
grumpyoldbird
Another bloody excellent read. Judy Teel is officially on my 'favourite authors' list now.

Another excellent storyline with really strong characters. The character dynamics are wonderful.
Jennifer Schultheis
Jennifer Schultheis rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2014
Frances Botelho
Frances Botelho rated it liked it
Aug 20, 2014
Melanie
Melanie rated it liked it
Feb 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Sweet Surrender
  • Devil in Disguise
  • Outcast
  • Mistletoe in Maine (Holiday Brides #3)
  • Sweet Pleasure
  • The Millionaire Falls Hard
  • 11th Hour Rose (Langston Brothers #3)
  • Wings of Desire
  • Breaking the Ice
  • Phantom's Touch (Phantom, #2)
  • Fool Me Once (International Romance #2)
  • Ricochet
  • The Real Fling
  • Waking Up in the Wrong Bed
  • Cattitude
  • To Love A Thief (Secrets & Scandals, #4)
  • The Sweetest Revenge
  • Her Secret Bodyguard
–Teller of tales.

–Blaster of boredom.

–Creator of your next adventurous experience.

Judy Teel was born in Virginia and moved to North Carolina just before middle school. She’s a fiction author and novelist writing in the dystopian urban fantasy genre. Her stories deliver mystery with some thriller elements, a kick-butt heroine with a large dash of snark in her, a bit more than a touch of romance wit
More about Judy Teel...

Cinderella Heiresses (4 books)
  • Seducing an Heiress (Cinderella Heiresses, #1)
  • Deceiving an Heiress  (Cinderella Heiresses, #3)
  • May the Best Man Win (Cinderella Heiresses Book 4)

“The difference between nuts and eccentric is about a million dollars, I hear.” 2 likes
“Deciding denial was the better part of valor, CK pretended nothing was out of the ordinary.” 2 likes