Start by marking “The Logical Magic of Change” as Want to Read:
The Logical Magic of Change
Read Book* *Different edition

The Logical Magic of Change

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  7 reviews
A refreshingly realistic guide to how to bring about change in thinking, feeling and behaving, that does not, unlike most positive thinking books, gloss over the tough stuff. The author, who is what's known as highly sensitive, studied the law of attraction in the 80s, and wrote this book as she felt too many people were being misled. Glorious change is possible and she ex ...more
Published June 30th 2010 by Calmrise

To ask other readers questions about The Logical Magic of Change, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Logical Magic of Change

Denni
This was a free giveaway via GoodReads from the author (who not only sent it pretty quickly, but also popped a nice little note in the parcel).

Though this book is not long--I think succinct describes it rather well, and this is a good thing as books of this kind are often overly verbose--I'm taking my time with it because it is well laid out, easy to follow and, I suspect, one that might be useful (even if, like me, you are not too comfortable with the elements that deal with cosmic pleading). S
Jennifer Hampton
I have never been a huge fan of self-help books. I have read some that I found interesting and some that seemed useful but I seldome find any that I would actually recommend.
That being said –
The Logical Magic of Change was a great surprise.
I admit I was cynical when I started reading. Not of the concept of positive thought, but on the concept of yet another book to help you find “your way” and all that blah. What I found is one woman’s honest thoughts and experience with positive thought and the
Ted Guglielmo
Aug 28, 2012 Ted Guglielmo rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: ANYONE
Recommended to Ted by: goodreads
A quick read with wonderful thoughts and experiences. Well laid out from thoughts to feelings to change. Change brought about by affirmations. What a wonderful concept. The foundation always being on faith i n something greater than yourself (she calls it the universe which I liked. Important stuff on how to affirm (realistic affirmations not pie in the sky wants). All throughout the book Ms. Thompson places affirmations relevant to the subject matter that is being talked about and the last few ...more
An interesting book on self affirmations that are easy to do and on pretty much every subject under the sun. It isn't a book to sit down and read in one setting, it is one to pick up and use when you are looking for help in whatever area of your life you need. I especially liked the part about help with the computer as we are all so connected to them in this day and age..we need to protect them as well, so we don't bring bad our way through them. I am sure I will look at this many times.
I receiv
Dawn Coventry
I was lucky enough to win The Logical Magic of Change and have to say I could not wait for it to arrive. When it did, I was not disappointed. What I loved about this book was easy to understand and "straight to the point" anyone wishing to have more positivity in their lives should give this book a try.
Luna Ofthenight

I'm not usually drawn to 'self hell' books that point out the obvious.....but sometimes circumstances push us in the direction where words that promote reflection and positive thinking are necessary.
Roxanne
I won this book on Goodreads.

Very good book, lots of wonderful information and has given me lots to think about. I love books about positive thinking and change.

Thank you!
Sammy
Sammy marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Freddy Setekia
Freddy Setekia marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2013
Kasey
Kasey marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2012
Raoull Fortune
Raoull Fortune is currently reading it
Aug 28, 2012
Jose Alvin
Jose Alvin is currently reading it
Aug 25, 2012
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Lalaynya
Lalaynya marked it as to-read
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Kathleen
Kathleen marked it as to-read
Lucy Leblanc
Lucy Leblanc marked it as to-read
Ellen
Ellen marked it as to-read
Lynne
Lynne marked it as to-read
Diana Quinn
Diana Quinn marked it as to-read
Sydney
Sydney marked it as to-read
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Lorraine
Lorraine marked it as to-read
Deborah Richards
Deborah Richards marked it as to-read
Isabella Tugman
Isabella Tugman marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2012
Sarah marked it as to-read
Brei-ayn
Brei-ayn marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Goodreads Feedback: Giveaway listing approval time 5 141 Aug 04, 2012 11:15AM
I've two children and one grandchild, and I've always worked, that is, since I left school age fifteen. Once upon a time I worked in investment banking, and I continue to take a keen interest in finance. I love to write, and make time to do so.
More about Valerie Thompson...
Laws of Contrition Mastering the Euromarkets: A Guide to International Bonds, the Instruments, the Players And... Red Flag Numbers  (Volume 1) Phonetic Chaldean Numerology and Fallen Bankers: Were there signs?