Start by marking “Whatever Reilly Wants... (Three-Way Wager, #2)” as Want to Read:
Whatever Reilly Wants... (Three-Way Wager, #2)

Whatever Reilly Wants... (Three Way Wager #2)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  251 ratings  ·  14 reviews

Connor Reilly had laughed at his brother for being the first triplet to lose the "no sex for ninety days" bet. Though there were two long, tempting months ahead for him, Connor was determined to go the distance. Because not only was he a marine; he was a Reilly ...

For two years, Connor had been coming to Emma Jacobsen's shop, and she'd listene
Paperback, Silhouette Desire #1658, 184 pages
Published June 1st 2005 by Silhouette Books

To ask other readers questions about Whatever Reilly Wants..., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Whatever Reilly Wants...

Playing for Keeps by R.L. MathewsonThat Boy by Jillian DoddPerfection by R.L. MathewsonThe Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window by Kirsty MoseleyThe Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
Romance Between Friends
150th out of 478 books — 554 voters
The Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsCatching Jordan by Miranda KenneallyThe Vincent Boys by Abbi GlinesCatching Fire by Suzanne CollinsThe Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley
When Friends Fall In Love
322nd out of 724 books — 1,412 voters

More lists with this book...

Am I to believe that it's really impossible for a man to be celibate for 90 days? I guess so, if these Reilly brothers are for real. Anyway, it wasn't hard to buy this premise, as I remember that infamous Seinfeld episode where he and his friends bet they could go without, ahem, "pleasuring themselves" for a month, LOL.

Connor and Emma were nice and likeable, if somewhat "superficial", and they actually talked about the shift in their relationship (from friends to lovers), since they didn't want
Connor Reilly was confident he could win the bet with his brothers to be celibate for three months. But Emma Jacobsen is just as determined to show Connor that she's not his "safe" and "comfortable" confidante, but the one person he can't resist...
Emma is a very strong character. Almost stronger than Connor. She tells it like it is. But life suddenly gets hard for the both of them. He has a 'love em and leave em' attitude. Emma has been hurt before and it took her forever to get over it. She's
Kaycee Sapinoso
Whatever Reiley Wants is a fun, exciting and sweet read. Very entertaining.

The Reiley brothers made a bet that the triplets could go without sex for 90 days. One of them already lost. So he and Aidan are still on and he was more than determined to win.

So in order to make it he must avoid temptation, in other words women at all cost. And there's only one woman he knew won't tempt him.

Emma Jacobsen managed the shop since her father died. She also loved working there. She'd been friends with Connor
Ashley F
Ms. Child's story deals with a bet between brothers which gets derailed when the mechanic best-friend is told she's not a woman...just a mechanic. I really loved the plot but unfortunately the tension gets dealt with incredibly quickly. They sleep together much sooner than I expected and the conflict arises over commitment issues.

For me it was over too soon and then it became a boring run of when will he figure out how to successfully woo the woman he wants as well as get over his commitment is
Car-mechanic heroine has been friends with attractive Marine Hero for 2 yrs. She sets out to seduce him into losing a no-sex-for-90-days bet with his brothers as payback for him telling her he never thinks of her as a woman. It works so well that Hero can't get her out of his mind & loses the bet happily but tells her they're still just friends after their 1 night of sex. However, his plan backfires on him & heroine wants to make sure she's loved for who she is & not her seductive pe ...more
Amanda Chomiak
It was happy and clever and fun, even though the end was predictable. But, in a good way. I loved the friends to lovers story and the bet was a fun twist.
I bought this Harlequin because I love friends-to-lovers stories with tomboys in them. Of course I knew how it would end, which didn't detract me one bit from enjoying it. A quick well-written, light reading.
HERO is Playful, a laid-back playboy. When he injures his best girl friend's feminine pride, she shows him how sexy she can be and make him lose the 90-day celibacy bet he made with his brotheres.
GENRE/TONE: contemporary/light
LENGHT: 173 pages
Awilk -never sleeps-
This was a fast read, but I found it very predictable and parts were a bit silly. I found it hard to believe that a marine couldn't go without sex for ninety days. Surely he has been on missions that long and had no chance to find a bedmate that long before.
I still found Connor an interesting character, but I didn't really like Emma much. Some of the things she thought and did were a bit to immature.
Connor's brothers were ok characters, but I don't care enough to read there stories.
Char (1RadReader59)
Loved it's a must read!!! Although I have to say Emma and Connor were not truly friends or lovers they were just bed buddies in the end. Their steamy scenes together were hot.
2nd in series Connor doesn't see Emma as a woman. She is a mechanic and owns her own garage. She decides to put the pressure on Connor.
Dee Haddrill
This is the first thing I've read by Maureen Child and it was a quick, cute read. I would probably read more of her stuff.
This one a hell hath no fury story that was pretty funny. I would highly suggest reading these strictly in order.
Tina "coffee and books"
Very cute story. A bit rushed, but you get that with the shorter stories. The characters were likeable.
Friends to lovers now that's the best way.
Megan marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2015
Alysha marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2015
San marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2015
Mona marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2015
Leeann Logan
Leeann Logan marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2015
Shay marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2015
Robin Klinger
Robin Klinger marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2015
Gaythri marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2015
Daniela marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2015
Amanda marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2015 marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2015
Mariana marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
  • Treat Her Right (Men To The Rescue #4) (Harlequin Temptation, No. 852)
  • Millionaire in Command (The Landis Brothers, #3) (Man of the Month) (Silhouette Desire, #1969)
  • Breathless for the Bachelor (Texas Cattleman's Club: The Stolen Baby, #4)
  • Shelter In A Soldier's Arms (Silhouette Special Edition, #1400)
  • The Illegitimate King (Castaldini Crown #3)
  • Cinta Abadi (Passionately Ever After) - Dynasties The Barones Book 6
  • The Playboy & Plain Jane (Dynasties: The Barones #1)
  • The Italian Boss's Mistress Of Revenge
  • Caroselli's Christmas Baby (The Caroselli Inheritance #1)
  • I Do, I Do, I Do
  • Taming The Beast (Wife Inc., #3)
  • Dead by Midnight: An I-Team Christmas (I-Team, #7.5)
  • First Date (The Bridesmaid Chronicles, #1)
  • A Tangled Affair (The Pearl House #2)
  • Tallie's Knight
  • Some like It Sinful (A Perfect Recipe, #2)
  • Italian Boss, Housekeeper Bride (Harlequin Presents, #2687)
  • The Billionaire's Captive Bride
USA Today best selling author Maureen Child is the author of more than ninety romance novels and novellas. Maureen is a five time nominee for the prestigious Rita award from Romance Writers of America.
One of her novels, A Pocketful Of Paradise, was made into a CBS-TV movie called The Soul Collector, starring Melissa Gilbert, Bruce Greenwood and Ossie Davis.
Over the years, she’s written under lot
More about Maureen Child...

Three Way Wager (5 books)
  • The Tempting Mrs. Reilly
  • The Last Reilly Standing (Three Way Wager)
  • Seducing Reilly: The Tempting Mrs Reilly / Whatever Reilly Wants
  • Desiring The Reilly Brothers (Spotlight)