Start by marking “Heart Waves (Heart Waves, #1)” as Want to Read:
Heart Waves (Heart Waves, #1)

Heart Waves (Heart Waves #1)

3.77  ·  Rating Details  ·  93 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
Jenna Kingsley has a gift. She knows things. With a simple touch she can pick up personal information from jewelry or objects. While at a neighbor's party, a voice mesmerizes her. Jenna is momentarily frozen as a ring is placed in her hand. White electricity surges through her and a dire prediction is made. "It's like Romeo and Juliet. You're going to break my heart." From ...more
Published June 1st 2012 by KFR Communications (first published May 30th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Heart Waves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heart Waves

Jessirae
Jun 27, 2012 Jessirae rated it it was amazing
Heart Waves by Danielle Sibarium was such an outstanding book I came to love so much. Right when I started I knew it would be one book I couldn’t possibly part with. It was so compelling until the very end.

Danielle Sibarium’s writing was familiar and refreshing all at once. Her previous book and Heart Waves are different in concept, but the simplistic writing I loved was still there. For me, Heart Waves was a lot more complex when it came to the plot. There was a lot of intrigue, mystery and sec
Courtney
Jul 30, 2012 Courtney rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Courtney by: Danielle Sibarium
If you enjoy my review, please check out my blog at http://bookaholicsxoxo.blogspot.com/

I will start out saying this book is amazing!! It blew me away, It's been such a long time since I've read just a young adult romance book and I'm glad it was this one. Danielle Sibarium has a way of stealing your heart and making you fall in love with the characters.

It was a easy read. It starts out with Jenna at a house party with her thoughts. Shes mad at this guy named Steve and has finally got a chance
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews
For this review and more Live Read and Breathe

This book was great. Right from the beginning you are set up with knowing that there is going to be a heart aching situation. The whole book gears you toward this without making it obvious to what is going on.

Reece's love is pure and a bit magical. You love Jenna and Reece together. Even though they connect super quickly it still feels right. Jenna is way too much in her head but that is what makes Jenna - Jenna so sometimes you are frustrated beca
Cheryl
Apr 15, 2016 Cheryl rated it it was amazing
This was such a great read! I loved the characters and the storyline. I loved Reece and Jenna and their love at first sight romance. It's usually hard to keep me interested in a romance novel because I love suspense...well this series has both! And they just keep getting better and better!
Jena
Jan 31, 2013 Jena rated it it was amazing
Heart Wavesdoesn't waste any time getting right into the story and I like that about a book. It's books like this where I instantly fall in love with the romance and all the characters. Once I started this book, I totally fell in love with it and read it so quickly. It's full of amazing romance, awesome friends, secrets, and real life.

Find The Full Review Here!
Brigitte
Feb 07, 2015 Brigitte rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: feb-15
Jenna is a seventeen year old student who doesn't trust guys much due to some rumours and misunderstanding, which put her off dating. She is also called the "Ice Queen" because of her attitude towards the boys.

Reece is a nineteen year old who meets Jenna at her neighbour's party. Jenna has a gift, whereby she can hold objects belonging to other individuals and pick up on their energy. After giving what she thinks is the last of her readings, Reece approaches her and hands her his ring and asks
Dusti Dasilva
Aug 29, 2014 Dusti Dasilva rated it it was amazing
I was sent this book for an honest review and let me tell you it was AMAZING! Yes Amazing. I couldn't put it down. I actually read the whole series in 2 days. Yes all 3 books in 2 days. That should tell you how amazing this book and series is.
But I'm here for this book.
Gah I loved the characters first and formost. Reece was so prefect he fought for Jenna. He refused to let them not be together, even when things get rough and rocky he is there every step. Jenna was so strong willed and full of li
Maggy Lander
I loved this book from the very first page. Then why 4 stars instead of 5? because I felt like it started off as one story and then ended as another story. Things were thrown at me I didn't see coming. Or had anything to do with the first half of the book. Either way it still ended up being an amazing story. And I'm officially in love with Reece. I can't wait to read the next book and find out what's going on.
Brittany
Jul 23, 2012 Brittany rated it it was amazing
I heard about Danielle's book Heart Waves after reading For Always. I knew it was a must read and I was right! I picked up Heart Waves and was sucked in from the first page..I ended up bringing it around with me all day and finished no sooner than dinner time that day:) I highly recommend this book. Lastly, I want to say thanks to Danielle for writing this book and to keep creating fabulous books!
P.S. Winn
May 07, 2015 P.S. Winn rated it really liked it
I think this would be a great book for young adults and those experiencing first love, like the main character of the story Jenna.I was hoping for more of the supernatural as Jenna has the gift of touching people and knowing a bit about them or the future. Maybe book two will have more of this. I didn't realize this was a series when I first got the book. Despite the cover, I didn't think this book would be more of a romance story than anything else, so for me it wasn't the type of book I usuall ...more
Gabby (What's Beyond Forks?)
Mar 14, 2014 Gabby (What's Beyond Forks?) rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed

Full Review at: What's Beyond Forks?

Heart Waves is the first book in the Heart Waves series by Danielle Sibarium. To see premonitions like Jenna does would be a pretty awesome gift, but like her, it would scare me too. Especially when it comes to my heart and those I love. Even though she knows her heart will be broken, she can't help but fall for Reece. Let me tell you, he's pretty darn easy to fall for. He's charming. He's protective. He's funny. Yeah, he's pretty much got it all. Jenna and Re
Bluereadergal H
Feb 13, 2013 Bluereadergal H rated it really liked it
My Review:
I loved the cover of this book! It catches your eye nicely and the title is lovely as well. If you love cool covers, then you gotta get this book.

Meanwhile the story was great. The pace and writing was an easy and superb read! If you like quick reads, then you should get this book. The relationship of Jenna and Reece takes you on a ride. I liked how Reece and Jenna met at a party and from there many things happen. The story was all based on how their relationship is set up which I lov
Amanda
Oct 05, 2012 Amanda rated it really liked it
This book took me back to the good ole days! Yes, I'm talking about high school. First loves, first kisses, first dates. This book brought it all back!

In Heart Waves, we're invited along to witness the ever growing romance between Reece and Jenna. A chance meeting brings the two together, an instant connection helps their feelings grow, and a story full of sweet moments and flirty fun makes their story one to remember.

That's not all to the story of course. This is way more than just a cute rom
Annie
Jul 12, 2014 Annie rated it really liked it
This book was received from the author in exchange for an honest review.

I received this book for a blog tour, and I loved it so much! It had a heroine unlike any I’ve ever read about, a completely sexy man, and a super unique story line.

Jenna can sense private things from a person when she touches the intimate objects of that person. When she predicts that a very cute guy at a party will break her heart, she is immediately intrigued by Reece Walton. They have an instant connection, and although
Danielle
Jun 01, 2012 Danielle rated it it was amazing
Heart Waves was such a great novel because it appeals to so many different readers. Whether you are a fan of romance, paranormal or contemporary novels you will find something for you in Heart Waves. Since I'm a huge fan of all of these genres, you can only imagine how much I adored this book. I've always been a fast reader but something just kicked in while I was reading Heart Waves and I couldn't stop. I had reached the last page and was dying for the sequel in just one day.

How can a fan of

Book One of the Heart Waves series
Publisher: KFR Communications
Publication Date: June 1, 2012
Rating: 4 stars
Source: Copy provided by the author

Summary (from Goodreads):

Jenna Kingsley has a gift. She knows things. With a simple touch she can pick up personal information from jewelry or objects. While at a neighbor’s party, a voice mesmerizes her. Jenna is momentarily frozen as a ring is placed in her hand. White electr
Karen Boyce
Jun 11, 2013 Karen Boyce rated it it was amazing
Danielle Sibarium has done it again. She has written a young adult novel that is spellbinding. We start with a premonition from our female lead, Jenna Kingsley has ‘feelings’ about the future from touching any object belonging to a person. She touches the ring of Reese Walton and knows that he will break her heart. As the relationship develops Sibarium successfully leads us on a roller coaster of emotions. Jenna’s past collides with Reese’s troubles and we are unable to put the book down. It hoo ...more
Jessica (Stuck in Books)
I'm stuck between 4 and 5 stars. Maybe I should say 4.5? BLAH, I don't know. I shall let y'all know when I post my review. :)

Is it wrong that I sort of kind of liked Tyler...? Heh.

I repeat: Review to come!

~~~

The first thing that caught my eye about this book was the Romeo & Juliet reference. Say what you will, but I love that play. I do admit, a big part of my reason for this is that the class I read it in was AMAZING, but I also think there are parts and aspects of it that are beautiful. Bu
Dianne
Feb 28, 2013 Dianne rated it it was ok
*Originally posted in Oops! I Read A Book Again*

I really hate giving this rating because Danielle is such a kind and lovely person but I just can't rate a book higher than what I really think just because the author's kind. I think all book bloggers have come across this problem and I don't think it gets easy. Still, thank you to Danielle for giving me an electronic review copy and a printed copy is actually on its way to me. I can't thank you enough. I do think I'm just not part of the target a
Brianna Lee
I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

This book is great! Danielle Sibarium is truly a talented writer! “Heart Waves” had me from the beginning and kept me sucked in the entire time. I absolutely loved that the author combined my favorite genres into one story: Contemporary Romance and Paranormal. It was Young Adult, which I love too! I give this book 5 STARS because it was just awesome in every way!

Jenna, the main character of “Heart Waves,” is the same as most o
Megan
Jul 14, 2012 Megan rated it really liked it
This book was so great! I generally go for paranormal books, but I mixed things up a bit recently by trying out some YA contemporary books. So far I have read two and I have not been disappointed!

Heart Waves could technically be considered paranormal, because it does have a touch of it... But because its not a main focus in the book, I am not going to consider it from tha genre.

There are so many amazing characters in this book! Danielle Sibarium has done a fantastic job in creating all of them a
Erica
Jun 12, 2012 Erica rated it really liked it

Heart Waves by Danielle Sibarium was a cute read that I enjoyed a lot. The story was easy to get caught up in and the characters overall were pretty great.

The plot was very easy to follow and was very fast paced. The story really captivated me. I loved everything up until the ending, which didn't seem quite complete to me. There was just a few plot threads I wish had been explored more indepthly, as I would have loved to see how those played out.

I wasn't the biggest fan of Jenna - she b
Seabreeze
Wow! I’ll start with that! I loved the characters. OMG could Reece BE any sweeter? I LOVE Reece! He’s HOT, SEXY and FUNNY. Oh yeah and SMART and totally PERFECT. I liked that Jenna was strong not a whiny what does he see in me? type of heroine. I thought her ability to know things just from touching them was AWESOME. It’s a different twist on the paranormal side but it didn’t overwhelm the story.

The characters were great and easy to connect with. Even the minor ones, I loved Reece’s brother Aar
Ashley
Jun 09, 2012 Ashley rated it it was amazing
Let me start out by saying this book is amazing! Danielle has a way with words that makes you lose yourself in the world she has created. This book had me captivated from the very beginning. I didn't want to put the book down. When I had to, I couldn't wait to get back to reading. For me that makes an amazing story.

The characters were so easy to connect with. They were down to earth, like someone you could bump into on the street. That always makes the story more believable. I am a sucker for ro
Jen
Apr 02, 2014 Jen rated it it was amazing
As a fan of Sibarium's other romance books, I was very excited to learn she had written something with a paranormal twist! The story immediately starts off with Jenna's vision of Reece breaking her heart. Despite the warning, she finds herself falling for him over the summer with his golden-brown eyes and undeniable charm. I found myself drifting effortlessly into their love story, anxious to see if they would work things out, or if Jenna's vision would come true. The book ends on an uneasy note ...more
J.J. Lair
The story opens with the dilemma. Jenna's premonition scares her before she even begins a relationship with Reece. This bit of knowledge keeps the twists and turns of her feelings gripping. Just when I think the story will end one way, there is another twist in the end. Maybe two twists if you include Tyler.
I rate the story at three stars because the story was well done and it kept turning pages (swiping pages really) all the way to the end. I really like how I didn't see the end coming ahead o
Ravenz Reviews
Aug 25, 2012 Ravenz Reviews rated it it was ok
I never like giving a poor review and I hope that this doesn't come off that way but there comes a time for all of us when we come across a book that we just don't care for. It's not that Heart Waves was poorly written because it wasn't. Sibarium did a very good job writing this story. Unfortunately, Heart Waves just wasn't for me. I found it too teenie boppin for my taste. I enjoy most YA books, but I felt this book was geared more for the teenage genre. It is, after all, a teenage love story.
Sara
Nov 29, 2012 Sara rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2012
I really loved this book. I am such a sucker for a good love story. I instantly fell in love with Reece and Jenna. I think what I liked most about this love story is that it isn't perfect. There are some twists and turns thrown in there. The one thing that I did not like was the cliffhanger at the end but only because I want to know what happens now! I am really hoping that there will be a second book. I need to know how this love story turns out.
Andrea
Nov 06, 2012 Andrea rated it it was amazing
Loved the story. Jenna is a bit immature but that is to be expected Reece was sweet and totally into Jenna. Grace at first I didn't like since I was wondering what kind of friend goes out with her best friend's bully, but later we find out that really she's a good friend. The story is very good filled with plenty of romance, drama and teenage angst. I cannot wait for book 2 (Breaking Waves) as this book ended with a major cliff hanger.
Madison Louise
Nov 29, 2012 Madison Louise rated it it was amazing
All 5 stars!!

I have a lot of mixed feelings for this book. Seriously, my emotions are everywhere. The romance was amazing, I was almost crying only a few pages in. Even though Reece and Jenna were "soul mates" they still have problems, it was so real! And Jenna's gift was awesome.

Danielle always writes amazing books!!! I can't wait for BREAKING WAVES!
FREE YA BOOKS!: Perma Free YA 2 15 Aug 06, 2015 05:39AM
What is Reece hiding? 4 5 Dec 21, 2012 11:22PM
  • Hold on Tight (Hold on Tight, #1)
  • The Time Zombies Became the Least of My Worries (Boring Life #2)
  • Crimson (The Ultimate Power, #2.5)
  • Destined (Destined, #1)
  • Taking Chances
  • Shattered Grace (Fallen from Grace, #1)
  • Allusive Aftershock
  • Insight (Shadows, #1)
  • The Stereotypical Freaks (Forever Friends, #1)
  • Tall Tales and Wedding Veils (Playboys, #2)
  • Games of Fire
  • Silver Knight
  • Precious Things
  • A Slow Burning Fire
  • Summer of Frost (Forever Fae, #3)
  • Percival's Angel (Merlin's Harp, #3)
  • Finding Cassilia
I write because my soul would shrivel up and die if I didn't!
If you like For Always and want to chat stop by and Like the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/DanielleSiba...
Tsu https://www.tsu.co/DanielleSibarium
or Follow me on Twitter @sibarium
More about Danielle Sibarium...

Heart Waves (3 books)
  • Breaking Waves (Heart Waves, #2)
  • Waves of Love (Heart Waves, #3)