Start by marking “Mummies At The Mall (Scooby-doo Readers, #11)” as Want to Read:
Mummies At The Mall (Scooby-doo Readers, #11)

Mummies At The Mall (Scooby-Doo! Readers #11)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  73 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Library Binding, 32 pages
Published May 1st 2002 by Scholastic Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Mummies At The Mall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mummies At The Mall

When the Mystery Inc. gang head to the mall to watch a movie, Shaggy and Scooby decide to hit the food court instead especially when they find out it's "All you can eat" day at the Cooksville Mall. While chowing down they find what appears to be a couple of mummy's tearing apart the mall!

Another easy to read book for the Scooby lover! Part of the 10 pack I bought from Scholastic school book order.

Amazon link:
A book my 6 yr old as well as my twin 3 yr olds loved. A solid reading level 2 book, this cute story keeps all ages engaged with the bright colorful pictures and cute story. A great addition to any children's library. Also, I just want to note, in the back of the book, there is a coloring page to a story. There is one page in the back of the books in each of the series, so if you collect them all, you can put them together in a book. My son doesn't have them all but still wanted to make a book, ...more
Young Scooby-Doo fans will like this reading Level 2 series. The silly antics, mysteries and Scooby-Snacks might make readers out of your reluctant readers.

In this adventure, Scooby and Shaggy don't want to go with the rest of the gang to watch the scary mummy movie playing at the mall. Their must be far less scary things to do at the mall..... right?
Sep 01, 2010 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: beginning readers and parents reading with them
Fun and not-so-scary Scooby-Doo mystery. I have always loved Scooby-Doo and so I've encouraged our girls to like the shows and stories too, since I know I won't get tired or irritated by them. We will try to find more of these tales at our local library.
I thought there where lots of mummies that where people but there where only two dogs that where the King and Queen.It was really cool.
Rachel added it
Nov 25, 2015
Robin added it
Oct 20, 2015
Ashley marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2015
Nicole added it
Sep 29, 2015
Red marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2015
Hudhaifa Warhawk
Hudhaifa Warhawk is currently reading it
May 27, 2015
Sayvion Turner
Sayvion Turner marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Layla Shull
Layla Shull marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Martha marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Laurie marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
evelyn smith
evelyn smith marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Jennifer Ihrig
Jennifer Ihrig marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Angela added it
Dec 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Creative storyteller and arts consultant Dr. Gail N. Herman has performed and taught storytelling extensively throughout the United States, as well as in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Jamaica, Germany, Ghana, India, and the Virgin Islands. Besides performing for students in schools and libraries, Dr. Herman works with teachers and helping professionals to infuse storytelling and the kinesthetic, mus ...more
More about Gail Herman...

Scooby-Doo! Readers (1 - 10 of 31 books)
  • Map in the Mystery Machine (Scooby-Doo! Readers, #1)
  • Disappearing Donuts (Scooby-Doo! Readers, #2)
  • Howling on the Playground (Scooby-Doo! Readers, #3)
  • Ghost In The Garden (Scooby-Doo Readers, #4)
  • Shiny Spooky Knights (Scooby-Doo! Readers, #5)
  • The Mixed-Up Museum (Scooby-Doo Readers, #6)
  • Snack Snatcher (Scooby-Doo Readers, #7)
  • The Race Car Monster (Scooby Doo Readers, #8 - Level 2)
  • The Haunted Ski Lodge (Scooby-Doo Readers, #9)
  • Valentine's Day Dognapping (Scooby-Doo Readers, #10 - Level 2)