Start by marking “Batman: No Mans Land” as Want to Read:
Batman: No Mans Land

Batman: No Mans Land (Batman: No Man's Land YA Novel)

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  177 ratings  ·  6 reviews
After years of trouble with super villains, plagues, and most recently, a devastating earthquake, Gotham City's request to be declared a federal disaster area is denied. Instead, the government gives Gothamites 24 hours to get out, after which it will blow up the bridges and tunnels, isolating Gotham from the world. Batman: No Man's Land presents this cut-off Gotham City, ...more
Paperback, Novelization, 146 pages
Published January 1st 2000 by Aladdin Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Batman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Batman

Keith Perena
I remember recieving my copy inside a dress box. Apart from this it also had 5 more books; and those were the first books my life.

No Man's Land holds a very special place for me with its dystopian take on a Gotham ran by various gangs made up of Batman's baddies. A washed up Gordon and the Dark Knight himself work on cleaning the streets and keeping the already derelict city in order - when order does not exist.
Matt Randall
This one was not as good as some of the other batman books I have read. However as superheros are a guilty pleasure, I still enjoyed it. Batman must relearn how to function in Gotham City after a giant earthquake levels the city and the national government declares it a No Mans Land.
Wendy
I don't think this is the No Man's Land that my friend recommended to me. It lacked depth and was extremely juvenile, even for a young adult book. I tried to imagine the writing as if it were in a comic book, but even then, it was disappointing and far too simplistic and childish.
Katrina
This book was intresting. Batman to me in this book seemed cold and disconnected in this book. And I have never really pictured Batman so disconnected. But overall this book was so so.
Levita Gonzalez
I loved the book. I enjoy the characters within comic books but have a hard time with the medium so when I find books with the characters I get super excited!
Emelie Vikström
While the premise was interesting in the end the story was either dragging on to long or just pointless at times.
Billy Candelaria
Billy Candelaria marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Jeremy Bowker
Jeremy Bowker marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Jonathan Seale
Jonathan Seale marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Carter
Carter marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Tim Mallette
Tim Mallette marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Dt
Dt is currently reading it
Jan 07, 2015
Carolina
Carolina marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Anik
Anik is currently reading it
Dec 23, 2014
Dylan
Dylan marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Nick Plummer
Nick Plummer is currently reading it
Oct 01, 2014
Aidan
Aidan is currently reading it
Sep 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Batman: Birth of the Demon
  • Batman: No Man's Land, Vol. 4 (New Edition)
  • Batman: Inferno
  • Batman: Death by Design
  • The Dark Knight Rises: The Official Novelization
  • Batman – The Dark Knight, Vol. 1:  Golden Dawn
  • Arkham Asylum: Living Hell
Alan Grant is a Scottish comic book writer known for writing Judge Dredd in 2000 AD as well as various Batman titles during the late 1980s and early 1990s. He is also the creator of the character Anarky.

Alan Grant first entered the comics industry in 1967 when he became an editor for D.C. Thomson before moving to London from Dundee in 1970 to work for IPC on various romance magazines. After going
More about Alan Grant...

Batman: No Man's Land (7 books)
  • Batman: Cataclysm
  • Batman: No Man's Land, Vol. 1
  • Batman: No Man's Land, Vol. 2
  • Batman: No Man's Land, Vol. 3
  • Batman: No Man's Land, Vol. 4
  • Batman: No Man's Land, Vol. 5
  • Batman: No Man's Land, Vol. 4 (New Edition)
Clive Barker's Night Breed: Genesis Tank Girl: Apocalypse Batman/Judge Dredd: Judgment on Gotham Robin: A Hero Reborn Justice League of America/Batman: The Stone King