Start by marking “American Cars, 1973-1980: Every Model, Year by Year” as Want to Read:
American Cars, 1973-1980: Every Model, Year by Year

American Cars, 1973-1980: Every Model, Year by Year

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
The 1973 oil crisis forced the American automotive industry into a period of dramatic change, marked by stiff foreign competition, tougher product regulations and suddenly altered consumer demand. With gas prices soaring and the economy in a veritable tailspin, muscle cars and the massive need-for-speed engines of the late '60s were out, and fuel efficient compacts were ...more
Published January 1st 2013 by McFarland & Company (first published March 12th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about American Cars, 1973-1980, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about American Cars, 1973-1980

Holly Letson
May 27, 2013 Holly Letson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-won
This book is a very nice book to have in your collection, if you love cars or if you want to know more about them. While pictures are few and far between in this book, it is loaded with information from cover-to-cover....charts, details, etc. run abound in this book, which is sure to delight young and old in their search for information about American cars from 1973-1980.
------------
I received this book from the Early Reviwers giveaway on LibraryThing. I thank them very much for this. My fathe
Exapno Mapcase
Aug 27, 2013 Exapno Mapcase rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, lter
When I first requested this book, I anticipated a coffee table book with pictures of all the cars and a few tidbits of each car. What I received was a massive book that contains all the details, from all the paint coats to every option on every car made by the Big 3 automakers and AMC from 1973 to 1980. This is a definite must have for any automotive enthusiast who is drawn to the details.

Free review copy.
Ahmad
Ahmad marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2013
John
John added it
Dec 21, 2013
Rob Done
Rob Done marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
John Sauer
John Sauer marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Chris kunselman
Chris kunselman marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2015
Jacek Sawicz
Jacek Sawicz marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2016
Akshay Shete
Akshay Shete marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2016