Christmas in My Heart, Vol. 11

Christmas in My Heart, Vol. 11

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Curl up in your favorite easy chair and savor this collection of 16 classic Christmas tales--the 11th volume in Joe Wheeler's popular holiday series. Many beloved authors, such as Margaret E. Sangster, Jr., share fictional gems that remind the reader of the wonders--and true meaning--of Christmas.
Published September 3rd 2002 by Tyndale House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Christmas in My Heart, Vol. 11, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas in My Heart, Vol. 11

Jess Michaelangelo
If you're looking for a way to ease yourself into the holiday season, I recommend this great little book of Christmas short stories. It's a little difficult to review a book of Christmas short stories, especially since they are not all written by the same author. In other words, I enjoyed some stories more than others. However, they all left me feeling warm, fuzzy, and in need of a big mug of cocoa.

I had no idea that this book was only one of many in a series of short stories collected by Mr. W...more

This book is my go-to on Sunday afternoons in December. The stories are sentimental without being cloying. The best story in the collection is "A Certain Star" by Pearl S. Buck. I also enjoyed "A Tree for Benji" by Harold Ivan Smith.
Vikki
I have enjoyed all of Joe Wheeler's Christmas books. I have read them all.
Sandy
Kim
Kim added it
Jan 08, 2013
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2012
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2012
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2009
Mandy Blackburn
Mandy Blackburn marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2009
Tiffany
Tiffany marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2008
Joe Wheeler has been labeled many things: as Father Christmas because of his editing/compiling America’s longest-running Christmas of story series — Christmas in My Heart (now in its 18th season); as one of America’s leading story anthologists (56 story collections by twelve publishing houses); as the world’s foremost authority on life and times of the frontier writer Zane Grey (he is co-founder a...more
More about Joe L. Wheeler...
Abraham Lincoln, a Man of Faith and Courage: Stories of Our Most Admired President Christmas in My Heart Christmas in My Heart A Second Treasury: More Heartwarming Tales of Holiday Joy Great Stories Remembered Christmas in My Heart: A Treasury of Timeless Christmas Stories