Start by marking “Hyde (The Devil's Roses, #3)” as Want to Read:
Hyde (The Devil's Roses, #3)

Hyde (The Devil's Roses #3)

4.16 of 5 stars 4.16  ·  rating details  ·  1,090 ratings  ·  67 reviews
Hanna is a victim. Of what she doesn't know. Waking in the trunk of a moving car in tattered clothes, she can only assume the worst. Taken to her father's Tudor Mansion she learns of his treachery and of the monster he holds captive inside of himself. Discovering who her parents really were means finding answers about herself, answers she never imagined possible. Hiding in ...more
Published May 13th 2012 by Tara Brown Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Hyde, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hyde

Insurgent by Veronica RothCity of Lost Souls by Cassandra ClareAllegiant by Veronica RothClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClarePandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Upcoming Books of 2012 & 2013
465th out of 2,364 books — 3,760 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireEasy by Tammara WebberThoughtless by S.C. StephensSlammed by Colleen HooverEffortless by S.C. Stephens
New Adult/Post HS books
185th out of 634 books — 1,738 voters

More lists with this book...

Paula  Phillips
Hanna Holland has lived her whole life as a normal girl , that is until she was found covered in her friends blood , her friend dead and no recollection of what had happened. All is odd but then Hanna is taken to a Tudor looking estate which happens to be her fathers and she discovers that she is in fact Hanna Hyde - daughter of the infamous Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde and that her mother was a Siren. Just as Hanna has more questions of her past and who she is , her father dies leaving Hanna stuck in ...more
Heather andrews
Crystal
OK....Hyde has become my favorite Tara Brown book so far! What an awesome way to add Jekyll and Hyde to the mix. And we cant forget the OG vampire himself.
You still get to see Aimee, Shane, Ari, and Aleks. But you are introduced to Hanna, our main chick. She's confused as to what is happening to her and who to trust. Then there's Marcus, the OG vampire who has this vibe he puts out there that makes you go weak in the knees.
From the start, I couldn't help but feel sorry for Hanna as she can't
ShaniceRhynd
Oh my! What a book! Hanna's father has just had his soul sucked from him by a death dealer (Aimee) leaving Hanna to uncover secrets from centuries ago. She meets Marcus, a friend of her fathers who is also THE vampire Dracula and may I say mega hot, I would happily stay with him forever ;) Hanna begins to discover who and what she is and in step the Roses to help her. I felt sooo sorry for Aleks in this book, that poor, hot, sexy guy just can't catch a break. Bad luck just seems to follow him ev ...more
Yianna Yiannacou
Ummm… I am glad that this book is over. I didn’t like it as much as the two before it. I actually started reading the fourth book Witch before I read this because I got mixed up with the order. It upset me that I found things out before starting this book.

This one was about Hannah the half Siren half werewolf. She learns who she is after the death of her father. She goes to Lydia’s house, as every other supernatural, and learns about what she is exactly. Since she is half Siren, all the guys fa
Angela Adams
Jun 03, 2012 Angela Adams rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone older than 18
Recommended to Angela by: The other books
Shelves: so-good
Excellent third book. Liked it the best so far. Cried my fool head off. Absolutely devastated but at the same time I recall being disappointed in the Twilight Series that no ones dies. It just wasn't realistic.
The author has done something new with Paranormal Romance, which I thought was impossible. Dark and Gothic and yet funny.
Bruce
The plot gets more complex and interesting. The commas are better but still a bit much. Please learn the difference between lie and lay; breath and breathe; your and you're. It jolts readers who actually know English.
Emily
I'm totally falling for these books. I've read a book a day. The romance isn't overwhelming (even with what could be an expected triangle in each one).
Josie
I cant get enough of this series... the way they are written is different from the other books I have read which makes me love them even more!!
Charles Owens
Book 3 in an awesome series, takes the whole Jekyll and Hyde Hyde thing to new heights and pushes series into even higher drama and action.
Michelle
May 30, 2012 Michelle rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Romance fans
This is the best book in the series, thus far. It broke my heart and had me panting and then laughing. The book is passionate and funny.
Renee Hood
Loving the new characters. You can't help but love everyone.
Still hoping for more answers about Aimee! On to book 4!
Vivian Wagener
Great book. Very surprised and tearful and the end. But I will continue to read on.
Michelle Hippey
Fantastic. A really good read. This series is very addictive!
Amanda
Hyde was hands down my favorite book of the series so far! If I could have given it more than 5 stars I would have!

Waking up in a trunk covered in blood, wounds and torn clothing Hanna fears the worst until she learns she did it to herself, which oddly enough makes it even worse than her fears. Her memories come back quickly and remembers the death of her best friend and fear it may have been at her own hands. Distraught over the loss and the struggle of not knowing what happened to her puts he
Rebecca
In this book we meet Hanna. Hanna wakes up in a truck dirty and her clothers are torn all over the place. She has no idea what happened to her or how she got inside a trunk of a car. She reads all her dad's journals and everything that happened to her becomes clear. She turns into a monster and has no memory of what happens. She has a couple different guys in her life and she likes them all but she doesn't understand why they all like her. She went from being the girl next door type to some hot ...more
Ashley Williams
Again, I cannot say enough good things about this series. I laughed, I cried, and well, you have to read the book to understand the rest. The third book was on par with the second, but brought with it a little more spice. The story is told from the POV of Aleks and Hanna.

Waking up in a trunk, sore, and barely clothed was the least of Hanna’s problems. Memories of a dead girl, the death of her father, then the discovery of treachery by those who raised her, plagued her. She needed answers. Readin
EndlessReading
In this book we meet Hanna, we don't know what she is or where she came from. If you remember the ending to "Bane" Aimee went to a house and put an old man out of his misery, in the first few pages of this book, you find out that that gentleman was in fact Hanna's father.

In the beginning of this book, she wakes one day to be locked inside the boot of a car, once she speaks to Roland (Her fathers Butler, so to say,) she manages to learn what's happened, she appeared with her clothes torn and sign
Kirsty Vizard
Book 3, Hyde, was my favourite of The Devil's Roses series so far. I found Hanna a far more intriguing heroine than either Aimee or Ari and perhaps her emotional vulnerability made her easier to connect with.
As the title suggests Hyde is a modern retelling of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, with Hanna transforming into the monster. However, this is not the extent of Hanna's supernatural 'powers' and it is necessary for her to become part of the Roses to understand herself. I love the way in which Tara Br
Stefanie Kral
Hyde (The Devil's Roses #3)
by Tara Brown

Check out my other reviews at

Stefanie's Review:
3.5-4 Stars

"You're my favorite monster Hanna. Of all the monsters in all world you're my favorite. You're feisty and spicy but deep down in a place you don't let anyone see, you're sweet too."

Let me start off with saying how much I loved Hanna. And, I loved all the characters in this story. There was some stuff that I didn't like. But, I'll get to that later.

The story b
Sabrina Riley
Aaaaand here we go again.

In Hyde, the 3rd book in the Devil's Roses series, Tara Brown takes a character that you won't be able to resist and throws her through a story line that twirls and rocks like a hurricane. You'll feel her emotions, but wait, there's more: you still have Aimee and Ari from the first two books, along with their friends (and sometimes enemies) and all of their enviable and terrifying skills and gifts.

In this story, an older, classic story is revisited; I don't want to giv
Melissa
Aug 20, 2013 Melissa rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: women who enjoy paranormal romance
Recommended to Melissa by: friend
Shelves: romance, fantasy
Jeanette Crump
Brown does it again! Awesome book. I am definitely going to recommend this author to my friends and family. This story just gets better and better. The new characters are great and introduced well. Once again the paranormal and emotional needs are fulfilled! This sequel to Bane flows well and holds your interest. Plenty of action. I can't get anything done because I cannot put these books down! They are some of the best! This series is a must read (in order)! Recommended!
Melissa Stickney
In the third book of the Devil's Roses series you are introduced to Hannah first. Hannah lives with her aunt and uncle, leading a seemingly normal life. That is until she wakes up in the trunk of a car one night.

Upon emerging from the trunk she learns that she has been taken to her father's house for safe keeping. Something about Hannah has changed and she is now a danger. At this point she also comes in contact with Aimee, but at this point it is not anything pleasant.

Hannah like so many others
Tammy
I read this book quite a while ago now, so just excuse me if I make any errors or get confused haha. Lately, I haven't been reading, I've had quite a busy month.

I wasn't sure about this book. It was a good book, but I've felt since the first one the rest are slowly becoming not as good.

I'll be honest, I haven't liked Ari or Hyde as much as I did, Aimee. And I found the whole 'beast' thing a little bit weird, but definitely different.

The thing that annoyed me soooo much Spoiler... was that al
Leilani
What a ride, I love these books they are never what you assume them to be, and so many emotions you go through as a reader it's awesome. The plot was amazing and so different as they all are in the previous books in this series, the challenges the characters face and the secrets that get revealed were mind blowing exciting. Main female lead was an exciting one, poor girl went through so much drama that was very entertaining at first, but slowly things begin to take light and you realize the trou ...more
Jaime Coleman
Very good read

After reading the first two books in the series I knew that I couldn't go without reading this one. The story evolves book after book, it involves you in all the characters, you feel like you know them all.
Dena
So a siren and Dr. Jekyll have a child and man is she trouble. As everyone starts navigating the land mine of relationships a siren gets into the mix and turns everything upside down.

I loved it and it added to the mystery already involved with the existing characters. Sam is the new kid that was rescued from a government facility from the last book now he finds his mate who is already involved with a vampire.

Also Aimee is dealing with her best froiend that turned into an evil scientist who has
Lonely
Synopsis:

Hanna doesn't know what's happening to her.
She doesn't know why her father has just sacrificed his life for hers.
She doesn't know who Aimee James is, or why she must fear her.
She doesn't know what the Roses are or why they're interested in her.

She knows there is a dusty stack of journals that drag her into a world she can't comprehend.
She knows there is something more to the world she has been forced into.
She knows no matter how hard she fights it, her attraction to Marcus is overwhelmi
Nataša
*4 and a half stars*

Hanna seemed to fall for every guy she met. I perceived her as a little spoiled teenager. I understood why Aleks was using Hanna to save Giselle. But I didn’t understand why Aimee fought harder for Hanna than she did for her own best friend Giselle. She knew about the deal Aleks made with Marcus but she warned Hanna anyway before Marcus could hold up his end of the deal and help save Giselle.

Relationships were all over the place. I thought I had one figured out and something
  • Cottonwood
  • Lab Rat One (Touchstone, #2)
  • Strange Case (Hyde, #3)
  • Scent of Salvation (Chronicles of Eorthe, #1)
  • Of Another Dimension
  • Operation Hydra (Ontarian Chronicles, # 2)
  • Reaction (Reflection, #2)
  • Star Kissed
  • Dark Season: The Complete First Series (Dark Series, #1-8)
  • Heartless
  • The Vanishing Girl (The Vanishing Girl, #1)
  • Eden
  • Seduced by Pain: Rose's Trilogy (The Seduced Saga, #2)
  • Shalia's Diary: Book 1 (Clans of Kalquor, #3.5)
  • Reawakening (Forever Dead, #1)
  • Jo's Journey (Lords of Kassis, #3)
  • Falling to Pieces (Pieces, #1)
  • Distant Desires  (Distant Desires, #1)
I am the mother of two beautiful girls who are growing up so fast, the wife of a cute guy in a uniform (my own personal hero), and a writer.
My family will tell you it doesn't exactly fall into that order. Especially around dinner time when I "Cook" from a takeout menu with my face plastered to my computer.
I also have two cats who I adore more than I should, like more than people I know, and a dog.
More about Tara Brown...
My Side Born Born to Fight (Born, #2) The Lonely (The Lonely, #1) Reborn (Born, #3)