Start by marking “Something Wicked (The Grail Keepers #3)” as Want to Read:
Something Wicked (The Grail Keepers #3)

Something Wicked (The Grail Keepers #3)

When you curse your enemy, you curse yourself, too.

Nonpracticing witch Kate Trillo learned this when she walked in on her sister's murder and fought off the gloating killer. Staring into his cold eyes, she spoke the words that would make his life a living hell until she could get vengeance--and then the strangest accidents began happening to her.

To make matters worse, th

Paperback, Silhouette Bombshell #77, 299 pages
Published February 1st 2006 by Silhouette (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Something Wicked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Something Wicked

Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene FrostDark Lover by J.R. WardMoon Called by Patricia BriggsDarkfever by Karen Marie MoningOne Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
100 Books to Read in 2011
320th out of 606 books — 506 voters
Moon Called by Patricia BriggsCry Wolf by Patricia BriggsBlood Bound by Patricia BriggsLone Wolf Rising by Jami BrumfieldMagic Bites by Ilona Andrews
Werewolves, Witches, Dragons and More
492nd out of 504 books — 386 voters

More lists with this book...

Tasneem
Oct 16, 2015 Tasneem rated it really liked it
My first Evelyn Vaughn I must say it has convinced me to go read more of her work. I'm not that much of a Silhouette reader, but there are some writers for whom I'm willing to keep coming back. She's gone into that list with ease.
I adored the characters, the story and plot are good and tight. Well written. I liked the setting, the way in which magic and the everyday were blended in together. The mythology and the use of ancient religion was really brought to life, and I think as a witch that I f
Yolanda Sfetsos
Jan 01, 2011 Yolanda Sfetsos rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bombshell
Another terrific Grailkeepers novel! This one was a different narrator - Kate Trillo - but still full of adventure and danger. This time the Goddess grail in question is Hekate's.

Kate interupts her sister's killer and puts a curse on him. Her life goes to hell from there as she's forced to face the family tradition of being a witch she's shunned for so long. She embarks on an adventure that takes her to Greece, Turkey and Rome - the backdrop to some very cool European history.

I really enjoyed th
Heather
Aug 19, 2012 Heather rated it it was amazing
I was disappointed at first to see the new main character, but it ended when I read this great book. The author keeps her great storyline going with strong characters. I love the series and wish that there was more books to it, think of all the Goddess Grails they could find.

Jessica
Kate is one of those heroines who embodies the trifecta of anger, power and deliberate ignorance that makes me want to go on a political rant. Add in a tepid romance and regular info-dumping and the whole thing fills me with a vaguely annoyed sense of meh.
Deirdre
Aug 20, 2009 Deirdre rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, paranormal
A grail keepers story. Kate Trillo cursed the man who killed her sister, by name, bringing a curse on her as well. However the man she thinks did the job may be innocent.

It's interesting and fun, light but expected from the genre it's in.
Susan
Jul 09, 2015 Susan rated it really liked it
I picked up this book because the author is someone I knew. She didn't disappoint me! Great story!
Lynn Calvin
headless woman cover
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2016
Jw
Jw rated it liked it
Jul 29, 2016
Jean
Jean added it
Jun 11, 2016
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2016
Angie
Angie marked it as to-read
May 27, 2016
Billy
Billy marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2016
Sue Child
Sue Child rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2016
Darren
Darren marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2016
Jacque
Jacque marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2016
Alisha
Alisha added it
Jan 21, 2016
Susan
Susan added it
Jan 17, 2016
Meara Iannarelli
Meara Iannarelli marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2016
Netanella
Netanella marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2015
Rhiannon
Rhiannon marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2015
Sunita Buddhu
Sunita Buddhu rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2015
Aljean
Aljean rated it liked it
Oct 27, 2015
Leonid Trostanetski
Leonid Trostanetski marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2015
Kristina
Kristina rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2016
Magdala Buckley
Magdala Buckley rated it really liked it
Aug 29, 2015
Colleen M. Snell
Colleen M. Snell rated it it was amazing
Aug 27, 2015
Amy ~Lover of Books~
Amy ~Lover of Books~ marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Evelyn Vaughn is one of the nom-de-plume used by southern author Yvonne Jocks. Yes, the pun of E. Vaughn being her first name, Yvonne, is deliberate!
More about Evelyn Vaughn...

The Grail Keepers (3 books)
  • A. K. A. Goddess (The Grail Keepers #1)
  • Her Kind Of Trouble (The Grail Keepers #2)