Start by marking “Something Wicked (The Grail Keepers #3)” as Want to Read:
Something Wicked (The Grail Keepers #3)

Something Wicked (The Grail Keepers #3)

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  75 ratings  ·  7 reviews

When you curse your enemy, you curse yourself, too.

Nonpracticing witch Kate Trillo learned this when she walked in on her sister's murder and fought off the gloating killer. Staring into his cold eyes, she spoke the words that would make his life a living hell until she could get vengeance--and then the strangest accidents began happening to her.

To make matters worse, th

Paperback, Silhouette Bombshell #077, 299 pages
Published February 1st 2006 by Silhouette

To ask other readers questions about Something Wicked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Something Wicked

Moon Called by Patricia BriggsHalfway to the Grave by Jeaniene FrostDark Lover by J.R. WardDarkfever by Karen Marie MoningOne Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
100 Books to Read in 2011
321st out of 602 books — 502 voters
Moon Called by Patricia BriggsLone Wolf Rising by Jami BrumfieldCry Wolf by Patricia BriggsBlood Bound by Patricia BriggsBentwhistle the Dragon in a Threat from the Past by Paul Cude
Werewolves, Witches, Dragons and More
440th out of 452 books — 287 voters

More lists with this book...

Yolanda Sfetsos
Another terrific Grailkeepers novel! This one was a different narrator - Kate Trillo - but still full of adventure and danger. This time the Goddess grail in question is Hekate's.

Kate interupts her sister's killer and puts a curse on him. Her life goes to hell from there as she's forced to face the family tradition of being a witch she's shunned for so long. She embarks on an adventure that takes her to Greece, Turkey and Rome - the backdrop to some very cool European history.

I really enjoyed th
Tasneem
My first Evelyn Vaughn I must say it has convinced me to go read more of her work. I'm not that much of a Silhouette reader, but there are some writers for whom I'm willing to keep coming back. She's gone into that list with ease.
I adored the characters, the story and plot are good and tight. Well written. I liked the setting, the way in which magic and the everyday were blended in together. The mythology and the use of ancient religion was really brought to life, and I think as a witch that I f
Heather
I was disappointed at first to see the new main character, but it ended when I read this great book. The author keeps her great storyline going with strong characters. I love the series and wish that there was more books to it, think of all the Goddess Grails they could find.

Jessica
Kate is one of those heroines who embodies the trifecta of anger, power and deliberate ignorance that makes me want to go on a political rant. Add in a tepid romance and regular info-dumping and the whole thing fills me with a vaguely annoyed sense of meh.
Deirdre
A grail keepers story. Kate Trillo cursed the man who killed her sister, by name, bringing a curse on her as well. However the man she thinks did the job may be innocent.

It's interesting and fun, light but expected from the genre it's in.
Susan
I picked up this book because the author is someone I knew. She didn't disappoint me! Great story!
Lynn Calvin
headless woman cover
Halpal
Halpal marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2015
Cary Morton
Cary Morton marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Julieann Coleman
Julieann Coleman marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Nici Waugh
Nici Waugh marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Vicky
Vicky added it
Sep 25, 2014
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Nomme
Nomme added it
Feb 09, 2015
Edwena
Edwena marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Evelyn Vaughn is one of the nom-de-plume used by southern author Yvonne Jocks. Yes, the pun of E. Vaughn being her first name, Yvonne, is deliberate!
More about Evelyn Vaughn...

The Grail Keepers (3 books)
  • A. K. A. Goddess (The Grail Keepers #1)
  • Her Kind Of Trouble (The Grail Keepers #2)
A. K. A. Goddess (The Grail Keepers #1) Her Kind Of Trouble (The Grail Keepers #2) Lost Calling (The Madonna Key #1) Waiting for the Wolf Moon Contact (Athena Force #8)