Start by marking “名探偵コナン 25 (Detective Conan #25)” as Want to Read:
名探偵コナン 25 (Detective Conan #25)

名探偵コナン 25 (Meitantei Conan #25)

4.26  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,027 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Conan stumbles upon his creepiest mystery yet, complete with a haunted house, a spooky pair of twins, and... a giant spider? Are Conan and his friends really under attack by restless spirits, or was this web of terror spun by human hands? Good thing Hattori Heiji's there to help with the case!

Then the Detective Boys goes camping--only to run a foul of a gang of crooks, a
Published October 18th 1999 by 小学館 (first published September 1998)

To ask other readers questions about 名探偵コナン 25, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 名探偵コナン 25

Nathan Cunningham
The way this one ended, it's a dang good thing I already got the next book from the library.
Jessille silv
Jun 11, 2013 Jessille silv rated it really liked it
I won't fucking rate with those remaining volumes that has no end. Okay I like the whole story. I love the detective play although I think the criminal case is just too complicated. Too illogical in the real way
However it's exciting
What I hate is a very slow end. I know I don't hate the detective play but it feels that it's going nowhere. The cool encounter is interrupted many times and I just can't imagine when will this story make a conclusive point
Wake me again when it's end!
It has been fucki
Lissibith
Jan 25, 2015 Lissibith rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, detective
In this volume: A murder at an ice skating rink, a rumored spider goddess picking off members of a puppet-making family and a treasure hunt that nearly turns deadly for the Detective Boys.

Of the three, the ice skating story is my least favorite, not because it's bad - definitely it's not - but because it just doesn't do as much that I like as the others. It's a serviceable mystery, aided by Sonoko.

The spider goddess story is pretty fascinating. We get the return of Heiji and Kazuha, who were cal
Natasha
Dec 07, 2008 Natasha rated it liked it
Shelves: comics
hiks...
conan ketembak. perunya luka & ia kehabisan darah. beruntung ran punya darah yg sama dgnnya.
tapi.. kok ran bs tau?
jangan2 identitas conan terbongkar?
tidaaaaak!
Lee
Mar 26, 2016 Lee rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, backintheday
kalo bikin kasus berkaitan sama cinta kok ya senengnya yang bener-bener ngenes..

(view spoiler)
Alya N
Apr 12, 2014 Alya N rated it really liked it
Gara-gara obsesi Genta sama harta karun, grup detektif cilik jadi nyasar di goa. Parahnya lagi, goanya ternyata sarang perampok. Boro-boro harta, justru grup detektif cilik kejar-kejaran dengan perampok itu. Mana Conan pake ketembak di perut sampe kehabisan darah. Untung ada Ran yabg golongan darahnya sama kayak doi.

Ada juga kasus pembunuhan rumah boneka yang tersangkanya ternyata bule bernama Robert.
Claire
Volume 25 - The heart breaking story of a Japanese woman and american man - a language barrier. Conan and Heiji's case.
~Lyn~
Oct 21, 2007 ~Lyn~ rated it really liked it
detective conan bareng2 detektif cilik berpetualang cari harta karun di dalam gua.. di sana mereka terlibat kasus pembunuhan.. di sini conan ampir mati kena tembak penjahatnya.. dan di akhir cerita, entah kenapa Ran tau kalo golongan darah conan sm shinichi itu sama....
Tabitha Murray
Mar 13, 2008 Tabitha Murray rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
If you like things like murder mysteries then and or like the show/books I know for sure you can watch it at detectiveconan.tv ^^ japanese with subtitles though so you're learning another language as you watch.
Emmy Lou
I am now sure more than ever that Rachel knows Conan's true identity. Good volume!
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama dibeli dan dibaca pada tanggal 12 Januari 2001.
Kukuh  Wiryawan
Oct 19, 2013 Kukuh Wiryawan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Conan kena tembak. Matikah dia?
Selma Raquel
Sina
Sina added it
Jul 24, 2016
Rahma
Rahma rated it really liked it
Jul 23, 2016
Alex Rudiart
Alex Rudiart marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2016
Jessica Wilson
Jessica Wilson marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2016
Mikkie
Mikkie added it
Jul 13, 2016
Erriza R
Erriza R rated it liked it
Jul 10, 2016
P.O.K.I.
P.O.K.I. rated it it was ok
Jul 15, 2016
Lena
Lena rated it liked it
Jul 09, 2016
Saki3
Saki3 rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2016
Mikyal Amaeni
Mikyal Amaeni rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2016
Anghelica
Anghelica marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2016
Karlena
Karlena rated it really liked it
Jul 01, 2016
Holmlock
Holmlock rated it really liked it
Jun 30, 2016
Shelly
Shelly rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2016
  • Angin Musim Gugur
  • Hikaru no Go, Vol. 9: The Pro Test Begins (Hikaru no Go, #9)
  • DETECTIVE CONAN Vol. 5 (DETECTIVE CONAN@5tuno juyoshorui) (in Japanese)
  • Yakitate!! Japan, Volume 12
  • Blade of the Immortal, Volume 20: Demon's Lair
  • Cage of Eden 2
  • Throbbing Tonight Vol. 2
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Volume 21
  • Salad Days, Vol. 1 (Salad Days, #1)
  • Adventures of Dr. McNinja: Night Powers
  • Hai Miiko! 4
  • The Book of Leviathan
  • Doraemon Buku Ke-8
Gosho Aoyama (青山 剛昌) is a Japanese manga artist. He is best known as the creator of the manga series Detective Conan (known in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom as Case Closed).

Aoyama made his debut as a manga artist with the work Chotto Matte which was published in the weekly magazine Shōnen Sunday on winter of 1987. Shortly after that, another work by Aoyama, Magic Kaito, was pub
More about Gosho Aoyama...

Meitantei Conan (1 - 10 of 90 books)
  • Case Closed, Vol. 1