Start by marking “A Blazing Little Christmas (Harlequin Blaze #363)” as Want to Read:
A Blazing Little Christmas (Harlequin Blaze #363)

A Blazing Little Christmas (Harlequin Blaze #363)

3.39  ·  Rating Details  ·  67 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a very, very hot night...

"Holiday Inn Bed" by Jacquie D'Alessandro
When Eric and Jessica decide to spice up their Christmas engagement, they play out their favorite fantasy--Do Not Disturb. They'll be a little tied up for the weekend in their private hotel room....

"His for the Holidays" by Joanne Rock
Watch out--Heather Dillinger and Jared
Published December 1st 2007 by Harlequin Books (first published November 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about A Blazing Little Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Blazing Little Christmas

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
A Blazing Little Christmas is an anthology of three short, sexy, Christmas stories by Jacquie D’Alessandro, Joanne Rock and Kathleen O’Reilly. I won this book in a give-a-way package from one of the authors.

The three stories all take place at the Timberline Lodge at Mirror Lake in Lake Placid, New York. The inn is owned by Roland and Helen Krause. These two believe in the magic of Christmas and won’t hesitate to meddle when it comes to helping some of their patrons find love at Christmas. Here a
Andrea Guy
Apr 16, 2010 Andrea Guy rated it liked it
I'm a little late with some of my Christmas books, but this was actually one I picked up at either Goodwill or Half Priced Books. Its an anthology of 3 stories that center around one lodge in Lake Placid, NY.

Two out of the three stories are really great, the middle story is so so. All of them are filled with steamy sex.

The first story is by Jacquie D'Alessandro and its call Holiday In Bed. The two characters Eric and Jessica are engaged restaurant managers trying to save their relationship. Thei
All three of these stories are linked together by the Timberline Lodge run by the matchmaking couple Helen and Roland Krause.

Holiday Inn Bed by Jacquie D'Alessandro
Eric and Jessica are looking for a little time alone after a stressful few months planning their wedding...or sitting by while their families argue over the wedding plans. Unfortunately, their getaway weekend is ambushed by his sister and her mother and brother.
A hot and steamy story. Fun and quick.

His For the Holidays by Joanne Rock
Maura
Andrea
Feb 29, 2012 Andrea rated it liked it
I didn't mind this book. It was a good way to kill time over Christmas. I liked the second two stories, "His for the Holidays" and "Dear Santa", better than the first, but that's just a personal preference of mine; I prefer romances that (view spoiler) As a whole, I felt like I didn't get enough time to know the characters to really care about them, but that's more a byproduct of writing for an anthology than it is the actual authors' f ...more
Allison
Jul 25, 2012 Allison rated it liked it
It was okay. Very abrupt stories, would have been better to concentrate on or develop the storyline in between the scenarios more. The stories should have been interwoven instead of being written as though they were separate books.
Dawn ♥ romance
Oct 10, 2011 Dawn ♥ romance rated it liked it
Shelves: christmas
Three stories each involving resort in Lake Placid NY. First one was mostly bickering or sex. Transition in affection unbelievable in second. Third story worth the read ... humor and emotional healing work for me.
Rebecca (everyday reader)
Three steamy Christmas stories of love rekindled for Christmas. Good read!!
Kelly
Kelly rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2016
Barb
Barb marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2016
Kathy Moore
Kathy Moore marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2016
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
May 29, 2016
Irma04
Irma04 added it
May 29, 2016
NRuffo
NRuffo marked it as to-read
May 02, 2016
Irmaria
Irmaria marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
Shamona Hagan
Shamona Hagan marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2016
Noel
Noel marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2016
Colleen
Colleen rated it it was ok
Jan 28, 2016
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Jan 13, 2016
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it liked it
Jan 12, 2016
Dina Hicks machado
Dina Hicks machado marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2016
Dag
Dag marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2016
Monika
Monika marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2016
Laurita
Laurita rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2015
Lauren
Lauren added it
Jan 03, 2016
Dinna Ken
Dinna Ken marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2015
Choko
Choko marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2015
Stephanie Brush
Stephanie Brush marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Growing up on Long Island, New York, I fell in love with romance at an early age. I dreamed of being swept away by a dashing rogue riding a spirited stallion. When my hero finally showed up, he was dressed in jeans and drove a Volkswagon, but I recognized him anyway. We married after both graduating from Hofstra University and are now living our happily-ever-afters in Atlanta, Georgia, along with ...more
More about Jacquie D'Alessandro...