7 Days and 7 Nights

7 Days and 7 Nights

3.48 of 5 stars 3.48  ·  rating details  ·  258 ratings  ·  15 reviews
It's Him vs. Her when romance collides with reality--and everyone is watching....

He says...he'll have his way with her inside a week.
Radio personality Matt Ransom of Atlanta's raucous, testosterone-fueled Guy Talk is counting on a sure thing when he agrees to be locked up in a tiny apartment for seven days with the competition: the earnest Dr. Olivia Moore. It's an on-came...more
Mass Market Paperback, 368 pages
Published July 2003 by Bantam

To ask other readers questions about 7 Days and 7 Nights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 7 Days and 7 Nights

Carla
7 Days and 7 Nights by Wendy Wax, is about two young successful people, Dr. Olivia Moore and Matt Ransom. They now both work for a local radio station, WTLK, and both are the most listened to show on that radio station. Working at the same radio station was a coincidence that neither of them expected after their brief past in Chicago. When the station’s budget is cut down, the station’s manager comes up with the idea to put them in a small apartment for a week and let them do their radio shows f...more
mandyfujita
Dr. Olivia Moore has a lot of spunk. She is a psychologist that is trying to help people with their problems. She answers questions from callers on the radio in Atlanta. She is in direct competition for air space with radio personality, Matt Ransom. He has a show called "Guy Talk" where guys will be guys. The station can only support one of the shows so there is a contest between the two to see who can have callers donate the most money/food for a food drive. This last for 7 days and 7 nights....more
Sara
I love it when I take a chance on a book or an author and they don't fail me. so, congrats to Wendy Wax for not failing me with this book.
Without giving an in-depth analysis of what happens in the book, just know that the hero and heroine of the novel are a perfect match. The wit and humor they use on their respective radio show keeps you tuned in.
Wax draws the ultimate audience in this book by making the battle between the characters a sort of Battle of the Sexes that is sure to get everyone'...more
Christine
Despite some humorous moments, this book ultimately fell flat, and was incredibly shallow. It takes the battle of the sexes cliche to a new level by trapping feuding talk show hosts Olivia and Matt in an apartment for a week. Parallelling this main storyline, was the story of Dog and JoBeth, listeners who each called into the respective shows because she wanted a ring, and he never wanted to get married.

There really wasn't anything in this book that isn't a typical romance cliche -- true love,...more
Amy
Wendy Wax’s 7 DAYS AND 7 NIGHTS is a humorous take on He Said, She Said, where two talk show hosts are battling for the number one slot as well as keep their shows on the network. A ratings attempt brings the two of them together for as the title forecasts seven days and nights and along the way more than the ratings spark!
Jim son of Jim (formerly PhotoJim)
Battle of the sexes - radio style. In this corner is Dr. Olivia Moore, noted dispenser of therapy for women's empowerment everywhere and recent divorcee. And in this corner, is Atlanta's most eligible bachelor, Matt Ransom. When the station decides they have to cut one of the two, they end up pulling a publicity stunt where they are trapped in a small apartment wired with cameras.

The banter is good. The plot a bit weak. Overall a decent read. Not the greatest but far from the worst.
Caro
I really enjoyed this book. I would definitely read it again. I liked the humor, the emotions, characters and self-discovery. A few spots really got me laughing and some were emotional. *sniff* This would definitely go on my shelf if I owned it, gonna keep a look out for it though. The 'kick' was perfect and the ending was good too. I liked the relationship with JoBeth and Dawg too. That was a great addition. HEA for all, YAY! The older couple was touching too. Great props for them. ENJOY!
Ann Marie
Entertaining but slow. Loved the characters, especially JoBeth and Dawg. They were a great couple. Dr. Oliva and Matt Ransom, radio personalities locked in an apartment together for seven days of broadcasting. We find out about their past relationship and it was fun having them gear back up again. There were enough surprises to keep me interested.
Autumn
This book had me rolling with laughter. I loved it. I cannot imagine being stuck in an apartment with an ex and having to deal with them like that... Well written, well portrayed characters... Great read.
Kendra
A very cute book. I loved all the twists. The chemistry between Olivia and Matt leaps off the pages. A quick but satisfyingly wonderful read. :D
Teresa
It was a typical romance just like I'd read but it held my attention and I couldn't put it down!!!!!!!
Pgile5
Very funny a lot of smiling when i read it
Jodi
pure drivel...I won't read another of her books.
Jennifer Reierson

Quick read for the summer.
Etr2012
long time ago but was a fun read
Toni N
Oct 15, 2013 Toni N marked it as incomplete
pg 90
Cassady
Cassady marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Gwen
Gwen marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Cvetana Luckanova
Cvetana Luckanova marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Mm98115
Mm98115 marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
  • Then Comes Marriage (Hot Water, California, #2)
  • Drive Me Wild
  • This Can't Be Love
  • Mean Season (Red Dress Ink Novels)
  • Home For The Holidays
  • You Only Love Twice
  • Beware of Doug (Guys & Dogs, #2)
  • Fated (Serendipity, #1.5)
  • It Should Have Been Me
  • And Then He Kissed Me
  • Chasing Stanley (New York Blades, #5)
  • Perfect Blend: A Novel
  • The Nerd Who Loved Me (Nerds, #2)
  • All Shook Up
  • Love Beyond Reason (Candlelight Ecstasy, #29)
  • The Wives of Bath
  • Whose Wedding Is It Anyway? (Red Dress Ink)
The Wendy Wax who writes Children Books is my cousin. She’s at www.wendywax.com/. See the PW Article about the 2 Wendy Waxes.

I was born in St. Petersburg, Florida and grew up on St. Pete Beach within spitting distance of the Gulf of Mexico. I went, appropriately enough, to Sunshine Elementary School where recess and art class sometimes took place on the beach, and the highlight of every school yea...more
More about Wendy Wax...
Ten Beach Road (Ten Beach Road, #1) While We Were Watching Downton Abbey Magnolia Wednesdays The Accidental Bestseller Ocean Beach (Ten Beach Road, #2)