Start by marking “The Snow Must Go On!: A Way, Way Off-Broadway Adventure” as Want to Read:
The Snow Must Go On!: A Way, Way Off-Broadway Adventure

The Snow Must Go On!: A Way, Way Off-Broadway Adventure

3.47 of 5 stars 3.47  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  8 reviews

Why should the North Pole get all the attention at the holidays?

The fun-loving residents of Antarctic Springs put on a really big show to set the record straight: The South Pole is one jolly place to be at Christmastime/

Figure-skating penguins, a rock-and-roll snowman, a juggler, a comedian, and more... the frosty, festive troupe gives a smashing performance.

Some unexpecte
Published January 1st 2006 by Hallmark

To ask other readers questions about The Snow Must Go On!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Snow Must Go On!

Dharia Scarab

Myself, I go ou
Julia Jasztal
Mommy's review from 4/15/10 -

This is a cute Christmas time book - don't ask me why we read it tonight. I'm just the reader, not the picker. Although I'm not sure why this wasn't put away with the other Christmas stuff.
Anyway, the illustrations are pretty cool - I loved those and Julia liked that part as well. The story itself is worth a few chuckles, from kids and parents alike I think, and the message is adorable.
The snow people and penguins at the South Pole are upset that all the attention
Melina Kinder
THe story is cute and touching. It's about the south pole and them wanting to participate in the Christmas cheer by putting on a show.
Teri
Hello, South Pole. Adorable little story. Everyone turns their sights to the north pole at Christmas time. Some residents at the south pole want people to know that they are merry, jolly and fun also. They decide to host a talent show. A snowman Elvis, a snowman magician, 3 penguins ice skating to "The Nutcracker Suite," a snowman comedian, are some of the auditioning talent. Really cute.
Mandy
The snowpeople and penguins of the South Pole want the world to know what a cool place they live in, so they decide to put on a big show. But with everybody participating, who will watch their show?
Tanya W
This is just fun winter reading, no messages, just light, fun reading.
Terri
This is a book a read to Tyler. He loves it. We read it a lot ; )
Kaycie
Kaycie added it
Oct 11, 2014
Betsy
Betsy added it
Jan 11, 2014
Ivonne Alva
Ivonne Alva marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2013
Janet
Janet added it
Jul 06, 2013
David
David marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2013
Snow Wonder We're Friends! Junk, Sweet Junk Stormy Weather: Ready-To-Read How to Write and Sell Greeting Cards, Bumper Stickers, T-Shirts and Other Fun Stuff Here comes Santa!