Start by marking “Tea For Two (Fancy Nancy)” as Want to Read:
Tea For Two (Fancy Nancy)

Tea For Two (Fancy Nancy)

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  158 ratings  ·  18 reviews
When Nancy joins her friend Bree for a tea party and her friend's teapot is broken, Nancy worries that their friendship may be ruined.
Library, 24 pages
Published February 21st 2012 by Turtleback

To ask other readers questions about Tea For Two, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tea For Two

Angela Galvin
Fancy Nancy was a great story of two friends living across from one another. The character's names are Nancy and Bree. Nancy was invited over to Bree's house for a surprise tea party. Bree has this really neat tea pot that was passed down from her aunt. Bree pours the tea and puts the pot down. Nancy reaches for the tea pot and Bree pushes her hand away. As Nancy reaches again the tea pot falls on the ground and breaks. Bree is so upset that tells Nancy to go home. Nancy is upset and tells her m ...more
Another fabulous Fancy Nancy story. My girl loved it (so did I).
Mrs. Gabrielle Zastrow's
By Taylor and Emma

The characters in this book were Nancy and Bree. It took place at both their houses. The problem was that they were fighting over the tea pot and it broke! In the end, Bree glues the tea pot back together and they also fix their friendship. The lesson to be learned is that a tea pot is NOT stronger than friendship, but both can broken and put back together again.

New words we learned:

apologize= say sorry

exquisite= perfect

jiffy= be there right away

embrace= hug

repaired= fixed righ
Good look at friendship and fixing things after a fight.
Yay for Fancy Nancy's tea party! I'm so happy that the Fancy Nancy series are covering some of the most necessary girly-girl topics like tea parties and mermaids. In this book Nancy and Bree have to work out a little tiff after an accident leads to a broken tea pot cover. As usual the "fancy" words are superb and the way the hurt feelings are handled between the two girls is realistic and sets a good example for a resolution.
As you might have guessed giving a book a 4 is pretty good. I love Fancy Nancy and even though this isn't written by Jane O'Conner, It still has a very Fancy Nancy would never know the difference unless you looked at the cover. This books is all about saying I am sorry and learning to take turns. It is Fancy, it is fun, it is all about friendship!
Jessica Benson
I used this book as an inspiration for a Halloween costume. It is actually a good book to use to teach students the value of friendship and when something goes wrong you have to be willing to forgive one another. It is also a good book to use for young children if you are trying to expand their vocabulary.
We're big fans of the Fancy Nancy series. I like what this one teaches young girls about friendship through Nancy and Bree's botched tea party: in even the best of friendships there are disagreements, but sincere apologies can repair hurt feelings.
Nancy Jo Lambert
So recently, my daughter has become extremely interested in Fancy Nancy. So, we have been reading some of the Fancy Nancy series. This series is lots of fun and all the heart warming moments are a nice touch to the rather flouncy, fancy moments.
I liked the teaching aspect of this book. Showing my little girl how to say your sorry after you unintentional do something to hurt another's feelings.
My least favorite Fancy Nancy. Is this one even really written by Jane O'Connor? It doesn't feel like it. Interior illustrations are not by Robin Glasser.
Laura Z
Hurt feelings between friends are handled well in this book. Good example for girls.
Michael Seese
My three-year-old daughter loves saying "Ohh-la-la" and "au revoir," just like Nancy.
Liz Todd
A great model of how to apologize to a friend when an accident happens.
My daughter loves Fancy Nancy! We read the books over and over.
Kay Leslie
I'm not a big Fancy Nancy fan but this one was okay.
Zoe Elizabeth
My little cousin loves these books and I understand why.
We love Fancy Nancy!
Tee Handley
Tee Handley marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2015
Becky added it
Oct 17, 2015
Sandra Pfeifer
Sandra Pfeifer marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2015
Veronica marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2015
Amanda Hunt
Amanda Hunt marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2015
  • Hunwick's Egg
  • Pardon Me!
  • Tea for Ruby
  • Little Rabbit Foo Foo
  • The Way Back Home (The Boy, #3)
  • Silly Goose's Big Story
  • Little Mouse's Big Secret
  • Little Gorilla
  • Milo's Hat Trick
  • The Power of Praying: Help for a Woman's Journey Through Life
Since the publication of Fancy Nancy, Jane O'Connor's closet now boasts so many boas, tiaras, and sparkly ensembles that sometimes friends do not recognize her on the street. She still resides (that's a fancy word for lives) in New York City with her family and their canine companion, Arrow. --from the publisher's website
More about Jane O'Connor...

Fancy Nancy (1 - 10 of 43 books)
  • Fancy Nancy
  • Fancy Nancy and the Posh Puppy
  • Fancy Nancy: Bonjour, Butterfly
  • Fancy Nancy's Favorite Fancy Words: From Accessories to Zany
  • Fancy Nancy: Explorer Extraordinaire!
  • Fancy Nancy: Tea Parties (Fancy Nancy)
  • Fancy Nancy Halloween... or Bust!
  • Fancy Nancy: Splendiferous Christmas