Start by marking “Bigger Digger” as Want to Read:
Bigger Digger

Bigger Digger

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Part of the My First Picture Book series: perfect for every toddler to help encourage language skills, understanding, enjoyment and sharing. These books are a bridge between board books and picture books; printed on toddler-tough card with rounded corners.

Big lorry, quarry lorry, splish, spash, MUCK. Quarry lorry, BIG lorry, slip, slide stuck!

So begins a disastrous day a
Published March 29th 2012 by Picture Corgi (first published March 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Bigger Digger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bigger Digger

Alex English
My 2-year-old loves this book. It's got a great rhythm that races you through the text. It's a bit of a tongue-twister in places (or maybe that's just me!). It also manages to squeeze in lots of different construction vehicles AND have a bit of a plot.
Alice Hudson
Highly recommend!! My 18 month year old son LOVES THIS. The pages are thick but not like a board baby book and he laughs at me reading as its like a really long tongue twister. So much fun. Had it for a day and already read it 5 times!
Ashley
Connor's favorite book - full of mumble jumble tongue twisters! Super cute story.
Tarah
Tarah marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Dylan
Dylan added it
Apr 29, 2014
MrsMaryLibrary
MrsMaryLibrary marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2014
Emily
Emily added it
Jun 20, 2013
Tanka Tanka Skunk! Polly Jean Pyjama Queen: A Lift-the-Flap Book Tigerbear Happy Zappa Cat Too Hot to Stop!