Start by marking “Ars Daemonica” as Want to Read:
Ars Daemonica

Read Book

Ars Daemonica (Love is Always Write)

Official Description: Melizander Tristekedes is an artificer--a craftsman of magical items--in search of an ancient book on daemon control. Hounded by the memory of his father's criticism, Melizander's goal is to create an unimagined device from the blood of a powerful daemon.

Ashtariel is an incubus--a daemon of lust and perversion. For centuries he's dwelt amongst humans,
Published June 27th 2012 by M/M Romance Group @ Goodreads

To ask other readers questions about Ars Daemonica, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ars Daemonica

Wicked Gentlemen by Ginn HaleThe Emperor's Wolf by J.C. OwensPaul's Dream by Rowan McBrideFalling by Cameron DaneDance with the Devil by Megan Derr
Best Gay Demons
151st out of 163 books — 146 voters
Something Like Summer by Jay BellHot Head by Damon SuedeThe Rebuilding Year by Kaje HarperThe Invisible Chains - Part 1 by Andrew AshlingThe High King's Golden Tongue by Megan Derr
M/M Romance With (Mostly) Yellow or Orange Covers
263rd out of 384 books — 84 voters

More lists with this book...

Shelley Chastagner
May 13, 2015 Shelley Chastagner rated it really liked it
This was quite an enjoyable book for me. The story concept was really interesting. The overall flow of it nicely done, but left me wanting a lot more details. I liked the characters and wanted to know them more intimately. I would love to see this fleshed out a bit more especially at the end. I liked the writing style and will be looking for more from this author.
Adult read
Helen Peter
Sep 01, 2012 Helen Peter rated it really liked it
Great story, any thoughts to turning this into a series. Demon hunter and the prince of hell ... what a great series it will be.
Kendra T
Mar 27, 2013 Kendra T rated it liked it
This was an OK story. It wasn't anything I really loved but I didn't hate it either. It was nice to see Ashe wise up near the end.
Well written with an interesting premise. What kept my rating low was the fact that the 2 MCs did not meet until 2/3 if the way thru the story making their relationship extremely rushed.
Dec 29, 2012 Adara rated it it was ok
This was a great story, right up until the end, where it severely fizzled out poorly. We build up to this big meeting between daemon and daemon summoner (or, mistakenly thought, daemon hunter), and then when we're there, nothing. No big finale or fight or anything. Anti-climatic doesn't even begin to cover it.

I'd have likely given it between 3-4 stars but for the ending. For that, it gets 2.5, rounded down.
May 23, 2014 CB rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this story - it had some unique and entertaining twists to the story.

I did think Melizander was very old in the beginning and did not recognize him at first as one of the MC's (something with him wandering the corridors gave me that impression).
A very willful demon and a demon-hunter who is unaware of his powers. Good plot, too. However, the story reads like a teaser. I hate to give it 3.5 stars. But that's the way with most short stories - they seem rushed and leave you wishing for more.
Nov 06, 2012 Susan rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-read, free, z-2012
I really enjoyed this story. I would love to read an expanded version or more stories set in this world.
2.5 stars. This story contained some interesting world building and held my interest until near the end, when it abruptly fell apart. The resolution was very anticlimactic.
This one just didn't do a whole lot for me. I was annoyed at some simple mistakes and just couldn't get into the story.
Sylvia rated it really liked it
Jul 09, 2012
Carrie rated it did not like it
Feb 19, 2013
Laurita rated it did not like it
Jun 20, 2013
Lin rated it did not like it
Jan 01, 2013
Tamela rated it liked it
Dec 14, 2012
Dorothy rated it it was ok
Sep 17, 2012
Alex rated it liked it
Aug 25, 2016
Susan A
Susan A rated it liked it
Apr 14, 2013
Wendy ~M/M Junkie~
Wendy ~M/M Junkie~ rated it liked it
Oct 04, 2014
Ale rated it liked it
Jul 17, 2012
Kate rated it really liked it
Oct 28, 2012
Absynthe rated it it was ok
Jul 03, 2012
Erica rated it it was ok
Jan 13, 2016
Mela rated it did not like it
Jul 17, 2012
Gabbo Parra
Gabbo Parra rated it liked it
Oct 12, 2012
Tailtiu rated it liked it
May 16, 2012
Vicky Heysham
Vicky Heysham rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2015
Diana rated it it was ok
Jun 08, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
After moving several times about the country and Europe, C.C. Williams currently resides in the Southwestern United States with his partner JT. When not critiquing "chef-testants" or dancers, he is at work on several writing projects.

A finalist in numerous writing contests--Summer Stock having most recently finaled at 1PFR's Summer Romance Story contest, C.C. has received much praise for his writi
More about C.C. Williams...

Love is Always Write (1 - 10 of 147 books)
  • Into Deep Waters
  • Magick's Cucumber
  • For Those Who Wait
  • Disciplinary Action
  • Soulmates
  • With This Ring
  • Predators
  • Roses in the Devil's Garden (Fallen Rose, #1)
  • Time Enough