Start by marking “Ars Daemonica” as Want to Read:
Ars Daemonica
Read Book

Ars Daemonica (Love is Always Write)

2.82 of 5 stars 2.82  ·  rating details  ·  61 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Official Description: Melizander Tristekedes is an artificer--a craftsman of magical items--in search of an ancient book on daemon control. Hounded by the memory of his father's criticism, Melizander's goal is to create an unimagined device from the blood of a powerful daemon.

Ashtariel is an incubus--a daemon of lust and perversion. For centuries he's dwelt amongst humans,
Published June 27th 2012 by M/M Romance Group @ Goodreads

To ask other readers questions about Ars Daemonica, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ars Daemonica

Shelley Chastagner
This was quite an enjoyable book for me. The story concept was really interesting. The overall flow of it nicely done, but left me wanting a lot more details. I liked the characters and wanted to know them more intimately. I would love to see this fleshed out a bit more especially at the end. I liked the writing style and will be looking for more from this author.
Adult read
Bookbee
Well written with an interesting premise. What kept my rating low was the fact that the 2 MCs did not meet until 2/3 if the way thru the story making their relationship extremely rushed.
Kendra
This was an OK story. It wasn't anything I really loved but I didn't hate it either. It was nice to see Ashe wise up near the end.
Helen Peter
Great story, any thoughts to turning this into a series. Demon hunter and the prince of hell ... what a great series it will be.
CB
I enjoyed this story - it had some unique and entertaining twists to the story.

I did think Melizander was very old in the beginning and did not recognize him at first as one of the MC's (something with him wandering the corridors gave me that impression).
Adara
This was a great story, right up until the end, where it severely fizzled out poorly. We build up to this big meeting between daemon and daemon summoner (or, mistakenly thought, daemon hunter), and then when we're there, nothing. No big finale or fight or anything. Anti-climatic doesn't even begin to cover it.

I'd have likely given it between 3-4 stars but for the ending. For that, it gets 2.5, rounded down.
M'rella
A very willful demon and a demon-hunter who is unaware of his powers. Good plot, too. However, the story reads like a teaser. I hate to give it 3.5 stars. But that's the way with most short stories - they seem rushed and leave you wishing for more.
Hannah
2.5 stars. This story contained some interesting world building and held my interest until near the end, when it abruptly fell apart. The resolution was very anticlimactic.
Girlgeorge
This one just didn't do a whole lot for me. I was annoyed at some simple mistakes and just couldn't get into the story.
Susan
I really enjoyed this story. I would love to read an expanded version or more stories set in this world.
Victoria
Thank you C.C. Williams, for donating your story, time and talent.
Nana Bojstrup
Nana Bojstrup marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015
melek
melek marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Eric Ramirez
Eric Ramirez marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Angie
Angie marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Michael Sorbello
Michael Sorbello marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Danija
Danija marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Carolina
Carolina marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Chrystal
Chrystal marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
After moving several times about the country and Europe, C.C. Williams currently resides in the Southwestern United States with his partner JT. When not critiquing "chef-testants" or dancers, he is at work on several writing projects.

A finalist in numerous writing contests--Summer Stock having most recently finaled at 1PFR's Summer Romance Story contest, C.C. has received much praise for his writi
More about C.C. Williams...

Love is Always Write (1 - 10 of 147 books)
  • Into Deep Waters
  • Magick's Cucumber
  • For Those Who Wait
  • Disciplinary Action
  • Soulmates
  • With This Ring
  • Predators
  • Roses in the Devil's Garden (Fallen Rose, #1)
  • Time Enough