Drinks and Dreams (Love is Always Write)

Drinks and Dreams (Love is Always Write)

2.93 of 5 stars 2.93  ·  rating details  ·  92 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Every two weeks like clockwork this guy comes in for his hot stone massage. I work my magic on his sore shoulders, back and other muscles. But this week, he had such a pensive look on his face that I had to wonder, what is his story? Does he have someone that he goes home to every night, or is he still looking for the one?

Photo Description: A man laying on a massage table...more
13 pages
Published May 19th 2012 by M/M Romance Group @ goodreads

Wendy (wluvsbooks)
A sweet and gentle introduction into what could be, and it ends with a first kiss and promise of possibilities. I could feel the emotional tug very well as Davis tried to comfort Ronan after he experienced a profound loss. I would have loved to spend a bit more time with these guys. Perhaps the author will indulge us some day:) Thanks for a very lovely story!
Victoria
Short and sweet. Thank you Mandy Beyers, for donating your time and talent.
Lucy
Super short but sweet. Would be nice to have a longer one...
Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
Sweet free story but I didn't like the writing style. It's rotating first person and that is just a style that is not for me.
Monika
Could have been a sweet story but it was way too short. It felt more like an "excerpt" from a book.
Arthur
A very short story, but very nice and sweet. I just wish the paragraphs are not that long.
MLE
Dec 06, 2012 MLE rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: mm
A sweet, and simple story. I loved the maturity, and depth of caring in both men.
Tamela
Very sweet and I hope we hear more about these two guys.
Nic
Feb 26, 2013 Nic marked it as own-to-read-on-kindle
Shelves: mm, free, liaw
Love is Always Write - Volume 3
mw138
Sweet. :)
~Melissa~
~Melissa~ marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2014
Brittney Bower
Brittney Bower marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
Alison
Alison marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2013
VC
VC added it
Dec 15, 2013
Peggy
Peggy marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Davin's Guard The Present in Room Four Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Two Love Is Always Write: Volume Three Love Has No Boundaries Anthology: Volume 2