Start by marking “Office Politics (Love is Always Write)” as Want to Read:
Office Politics (Love is Always Write)

Office Politics (Love is Always Write)

3.09 of 5 stars 3.09  ·  rating details  ·  115 ratings  ·  20 reviews
I've known Mikhos for years, we work together as security agents at a university, but during a student protest someone shouted that security always targeted gay students. The comment hurt, I am gay & out at work, what I wasn't expecting was for Mikhos to yell back "Oh do we really?" then pull me to him & kiss the stuffing out of me in front of the students, teacher ...more
free online fiction, 24 pages
Published June 30th 2012 by M/M Romance Group @ goodreads

To ask other readers questions about Office Politics, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Office Politics

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
Opens with a flash back. I hate flashbacks so pretty much don't see why this could just open with that scene and not have it be a flashback

Then they just immediately jump to fucking? Right there at work? And he has a stock of condoms in his work desk? how often does he ask coworkers to bend him over the desk? Not only that buth they guards for a university so they'd all share work space they wouldn't give each guard their own desk and computer. I stopped reading at the sex scene since I wasn't i
Matthew
1.5 stars.

I was reluctant to give this one star. It wasn't really horrific. Just boring and a bit bad. Nothing to recommend it. The idea wasn't bad... just the writing. I liked how the officer described himself as looking like Justin from Queer as Folk. And the idea of cops kissing to stop a riot. But the whole story felt very rushed and lacking in content.
Julesmarie
I really liked this one! Granted, friends-to-lovers and gfy/ofy are totally my things, but I thought they were both handled well here. Very fun, cute, sweet story. I just wish there were more of it! I think Bubbles (http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...) has some valid points about it progressing a little quickly at the beginning and about the crazy high school Mikhos must have gone to in order to rack up all the experience he supposedly had.

However, I thought both characters were delightful,
Victoria
3.5 - Hot and sweet friends to lovers story. And they like the Big Bang Theory :) Thank you Elizabeth Lister, for donating your story, time and talent.
Virginia
Sweet friends to lovers story for the LIAW event. The little bit of (view spoiler)
GlamLawyer
1,5 stars It was just OK because it moved too fast and somehow it felt like it was pulled into length without giving anything special to the story.
Katy Beth Mckee
Mikhos and Tyson work together and while Tyson has been crushing he sure didn't expect what happened next. A fun story of things working out.
Lila Hunter
Short story with a little of role play.
Jeanne
That was a sweet a quick story. I think it made it better that they had started out as friends before relationship developed on a more intimate level. Plus, I like how it ended. It was very well rounded.
Runell
Quick, light read. The role play? Yeah, that was hot.
This was way too short.
BITEthisBABY
set in Canada!!!
Ruth
Ruth marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Carolina
Carolina marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please change this book cover... 8 40 Oct 04, 2012 05:08AM
  • A Competitive Edge
  • Heart of Slate (Love is Always Write)
  • Kiss and Makeup (Love is Always Write)
  • Sin
  • In Dreams (Love is Always Write)
  • Telling Jase (Love is Always Write)
  • Take a Breath (Love is Always Write)
  • Firsts and Forever
  • Stay With Me (Love is Always Write)
  • Stuck on You (Love is Always Write)
  • By Design (Love is Always Write)
  • West, Haven (Love is Always Write)
  • An Ocean Apart (Love is Always Write)
  • My Lord's Judgment
  • Call Me Burt (Love is Always Write)
  • Jackman (Love is Always Write)
  • Like So Much Hot Air (Love is Always Write)
  • Close Encounters
Not Your Average Romance.

I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada with my husband and two children. I have a BA in Psychology and a certificate in Dramatic Scriptwriting. I very much enjoy writing erotic fiction and exploring the vast arena of sexuality and relationships.

More about Elizabeth Lister...
Apartment 1209 The Beach House Beyond the Edge (The James Lucas Trilogy, #1) Exposure The Crush