Start by marking “Office Politics” as Want to Read:
Office Politics

Office Politics (Love is Always Write)

Dear Author,
I've known Mikhos for years, we work together as security agents at a university, but during a student protest someone shouted that security always targeted gay students. The comment hurt, I am gay & out at work, what I wasn't expecting was for Mikhos to yell back "Oh do we really?" then pull me to him & kiss the stuffing out of me in front of the stude
Published June 30th 2012 by M/M Romance Group @ Goodreads

To ask other readers questions about Office Politics, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Office Politics

Exina
Mykhos and Tyson work together as security agents at a university. During a student protest, proving some protesters wrong, Mykhos, who is allegedly straight, and has a girlfriend, kisses Tyson in front of everyone. I liked this prelude, but the rest was not what I expected. Sex in the office may sound hot, but it was too fast and unaffectionate in this case, and the trashy dirty talk didn’t make it better.

I liked the role play though, it was fun.

As for the rest, see Bubbles Hunty Honest &
Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
Opens with a flash back. I hate flashbacks so pretty much don't see why this could just open with that scene and not have it be a flashback

Then they just immediately jump to fucking? Right there at work? And he has a stock of condoms in his work desk? how often does he ask coworkers to bend him over the desk? Not only that buth they guards for a university so they'd all share work space they wouldn't give each guard their own desk and computer. I stopped reading at the sex scene since I wasn't i
Trio
Nov 08, 2016 Trio rated it liked it
Shelves: pub-ar-ebook
cute story
Gigi
Feb 25, 2015 Gigi rated it it was ok
Nothing like Elizabeth Lister's fabulous Exposure. But a fair, kinky try for Love is Always Write.
Julesmarie
Jul 12, 2012 Julesmarie rated it really liked it
I really liked this one! Granted, friends-to-lovers and gfy/ofy are totally my things, but I thought they were both handled well here. Very fun, cute, sweet story. I just wish there were more of it! I think Bubbles (http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...) has some valid points about it progressing a little quickly at the beginning and about the crazy high school Mikhos must have gone to in order to rack up all the experience he supposedly had.

However, I thought both characters were delightful,
Matthew
May 02, 2014 Matthew rated it did not like it
Shelves: romance
1.5 stars.

I was reluctant to give this one star. It wasn't really horrific. Just boring and a bit bad. Nothing to recommend it. The idea wasn't bad... just the writing. I liked how the officer described himself as looking like Justin from Queer as Folk. And the idea of cops kissing to stop a riot. But the whole story felt very rushed and lacking in content.
Virginia
Sweet friends to lovers story for the LIAW event. The little bit of (view spoiler)
Victoria
Jul 09, 2012 Victoria rated it really liked it
3.5 - Hot and sweet friends to lovers story. And they like the Big Bang Theory :) Thank you Elizabeth Lister, for donating your story, time and talent.
Courtney
Jan 08, 2016 Courtney rated it did not like it
Shelves: m-m-romance
I was extremely disappointed by this story. It wasn't terrible or anything, and other people could like it, I just didn't enjoy it. The prompt was absolutely amazing and I was so excited, but unfortunately, the prompt was the only thing I ended up liking about this story. The whole thing ended up being sex, but it wasn't written well and the dialogue was just awkward and annoying. The time jumps weren't executed well either, so they just made the story seem weird and not very genuine. Although, ...more
Jeanne 'Divinae'
Aug 17, 2013 Jeanne 'Divinae' rated it liked it
Shelves: yaoi-m-m, free-read
That was a sweet a quick story. I think it made it better that they had started out as friends before relationship developed on a more intimate level. Plus, I like how it ended. It was very well rounded.
Lila Hunter
Short story with a little of role play.
Katy Beth Mckee
Aug 22, 2014 Katy Beth Mckee rated it really liked it
Mikhos and Tyson work together and while Tyson has been crushing he sure didn't expect what happened next. A fun story of things working out.
BITEthisBABY
Jul 02, 2012 Cecilia Rodriguez rated it liked it
Cute story.
Runell
Sep 28, 2013 Runell rated it did not like it
Quick, light read. The role play? Yeah, that was hot.
GlamLawyer
Oct 19, 2014 GlamLawyer rated it did not like it
1,5 stars It was just OK because it moved too fast and somehow it felt like it was pulled into length without giving anything special to the story.
Diana
Diana rated it liked it
Jun 14, 2015
Eric
Eric rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2015
Kirsten
Kirsten rated it liked it
Sep 07, 2016
Candice
Candice rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2012
jules0623
jules0623 rated it it was ok
Sep 21, 2012
Barbie
Barbie rated it liked it
Aug 26, 2014
Dre
Dre rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2012
Maryanne
Maryanne rated it liked it
Jul 20, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please change this book cover... 8 40 Oct 04, 2012 05:08AM
  • A Competitive Edge
  • Heartstrings
  • My Lord's Judgment
  • Firsts and Forever
  • By Design
Not Your Average Romance.

I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada with my husband and two children. I have a BA in Psychology and a certificate in Dramatic Scriptwriting. I very much enjoy writing erotic fiction and exploring the vast arena of sexuality and relationships.

More about Elizabeth Lister...

Love is Always Write (1 - 10 of 147 books)
  • Into Deep Waters
  • Magick's Cucumber
  • For Those Who Wait
  • Disciplinary Action
  • Soulmates
  • With This Ring
  • Predators
  • Roses in the Devil's Garden (Fallen Rose, #1)
  • Time Enough