Start by marking “Secret Intentions (Cooper, #13) (Cooper Security, #6)” as Want to Read:
Secret Intentions  (Cooper, #13)  (Cooper Security, #6)

Secret Intentions (Cooper, #13) (Cooper Security #6)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  78 ratings  ·  10 reviews
AS A MAN OF ACTION, HE'D NEVER BREAK PROTOCOL. BUT HE'D NEVER BEEN SO TEMPTED...

Although he was trying to crack a global conspiracy, former soldier Jesse Cooper had an even more important mission: keep new hire and girl-next-door Evie Marsh safe. Shocked to learn Evie could be the key to bringing down this secret plot, the head of Cooper Security had to stifle his attracti
Published October 2nd 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Secret Intentions (Cooper, #13), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secret Intentions (Cooper, #13)

Susan
Very good book. Jesse is working to help solve the secret of the coded journal. Evie Marsh's father is one of the men with the code. At her sister's wedding Evie is abducted in an attempt to coerce her father. Jesse was there to rescue her and took her into hiding to protect her. They began working together to find out more about who is behind the plot. This brings Evie more to Jesse's attention as a woman, and increases his attraction to her. I liked both Jesse and Evie. Jesse had once been eng ...more
Lynda
Veteran U.S. marine and part owner of Cooper Security, Jesse Cooper’s full attention was on the global conspiracy of the SSU. Ruthless mercenaries abducted and killed in their quest to complete their mission, obtain the codes to General Ross’s journal. The daughter of a retired General, Evie Marsh had three dangerous encounters with the mercenaries since she became an accountant for Cooper Security. Evie was a key component to the SSU’s plan; Jesse had to keep her safe from harm and from his hea ...more
Silverana
4.5 *minor* spoiler.

I just couldn't stand how Evie's dad and Jesse himself kept blaming Jesse for breaking Evie's sister, Rita's, heart by not giving up his Marine career. I think it's the opposite. How can Rita ask him to give up a career he loves and blame him for not giving it up when she knew he was a Marine right from the beginning? It annoyed me how he kept being looked at as if he was at fault.
Heather Heal
Enjoyed both the hero and heroine so forced myself to finish this. So much of the book dragged and there was minimal romance in it (as another reviewer commented.) Glad I did because of the way it wrapped everything up from the Cooper series. Definitely not a stand alone book, need to go back and reread the previous books, don't remember a lot of what was referenced to since I read so many books.
Gayle Cochrane
" I should thank him," Rita said, reluctance thick in her voice.
"It's not necessary. He lives for this kind of thing."
Debbie Heaton
In Graves’ romantic suspense novel, former soldier Jesse Cooper is trying to crack a global conspiracy and now he has a new mission: keep new hire Evie Marsh safe. Shocked to learn that Evie could be the key to bringing down this threat, the head of Cooper Security has to deny his attraction to her. A case was on the line—and so were lives. Dodging bullets and staying ahead of the enemy, Jesse soon learns that Evie is perfectly capable of covering his back.

Fast-paced installment to the Cooper Se
Sylvie
I rate it 1.5. I felt it is was more of a crime solving book than Romance.
Lauren
Lots of action, romance. Well written
Ajolley
Kinda deep with crime organizations and such, took some thought to follow.
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Melissa Watson
Melissa Watson marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Jessica Hatfield
Jessica Hatfield marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Ali
Ali marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Erin
Erin added it
Nov 22, 2014
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Eileen
Eileen marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Rettah
Rettah added it
Sep 21, 2014
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I was raised in Alabama, so I know we Southerners don't hide our crazy people—we showcase them. Eccentric people make for the best stories, and we Southerners do love our stories. The need to tell stories has been a driving force in my life from childhood.

As a girl, my favorite books were mysteries and romances. When I realized there were books that featured both romance and mystery, I knew I'd fo
More about Paula Graves...
Case File: Canyon Creek, Wyoming  (Cooper, #1) One Tough Marine  (Cooper, #3) The Man from Gossamer Ridge  (Cooper, #6) Bachelor Sheriff  (Cooper, #4) Hitched and Hunted  (Cooper, #5)