Start by marking “Tormenta En El Alma” as Want to Read:
Tormenta En El Alma

Tormenta En El Alma

3.23 of 5 stars 3.23  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Sabía que la pasión de Zander moriría cuando descubriera su secretoZander Devereux deseó a Caris desde que entró en el despacho del bufete de abogados donde ella trabajaba. Arrogante, poderoso y nada acostumbrado a las negativas, el carácter rebelde de Caris le pareció todo un reto. Y a él le encantaban los retos. Porque sabía que, al final, la recompensa sería más dulce.

P
Published October 30th 2012 by Harlequin (first published February 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Tormenta En El Alma, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tormenta En El Alma

Roub
this was very well done! i cud feel the tension rip off the pages. very intense, angsty kinda book dealing wid painful emotions. yet when caris's secret was revealed, it was an anticlimax! i dunt understand where she was coming from, how she cud suffer so much from a MISCARRIAGE! she was only 3 months pregnant at the time. her terrible pain wud have made more sense if she had done smthg guilty like aborting the kid. this ruined the book for me and i contemplated rating it 1star but this was so g ...more
Floqueta
The story begins with a nightmare of the h. We learn with it the intensity of the emotions she still has for Zander, his former lover. After an intense relationship and living together, one day Caris disappeared because when she mentioned that she may be pregnant, he didn’t take it very well and seemed angry. Apart from this, she had seen him with another woman in a situation that spoke volumes about the intimity existent between them.
Now Caris, the h., is living in the UK, far away from him, l
Mtld
It was one of the dullest, most boring and depressing books I've ever come across.
I think that it's the reason this author will end up in the "not spending any more money on" list.She earned it, quite easily, I might add.
My actual rating is 1&1/2 stars and only because I'm a good person.
It took me about 1 hour to read because I kept skipping pages to get to the end. And when I, finally, got there and I could learn what the big secret was, big flop.Just nonsense.
Black-h
Black-h marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Sonja
Sonja marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Becky
Becky added it
May 19, 2014
Anne Douma
Anne Douma is currently reading it
Mar 28, 2014
Suadk88
Suadk88 marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2013
Samantha Jo
Samantha Jo marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2013
Mokona
Mokona added it
Sep 09, 2013
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Claiming His Wedding Night The Boss's Forbidden Secretary My Only Love First Class Seduction (Sang Perayu Ulung) Captive in the Millionaire's Castle