Start by marking “Delicious Sinn” as Want to Read:
Delicious Sinn

Delicious Sinn (Love is Always Write)

3.64  ·  Rating Details  ·  263 Ratings  ·  48 Reviews
Dear Author,
"How the fuck did I get into this predicament? And look at that fucker, standing behind me with that shit ass grin on his face. When I agreed to go to a party with him after the bar closed, I had no clue that this was the party.

Jesus, he was so god damn sexy in the bar though. He had to be at least 5 years younger, perfect chiseled body. And when we kissed? Fuc
Published May 27th 2012 by M/M Romance Group @ Goodreads

To ask other readers questions about Delicious Sinn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Delicious Sinn

Virginia
One of my favorites to date in the LIAW event. Intense. emotional novella about a troubled rock star and the photographer who sees deep inside him. The writing was fantastic. The descriptions so clear I felt like I was there in the room. The bdsm scene had the perfect level of intensity for these characters.

I am good with the HFN ending - it fit given Sinn's past but I do secretly hope Sinn and Will find their HEA that works for both of them.

Great piece of free fiction for those who like somethi
Wendy Ann
“Hot As Sinn” sums up this story quite well and would have been very fitting for the title too!!! Holy hell, sometimes a story just reaches out to you on a visceral level and enthralls you or grabs you by the guts and won’t let go. Yeah, this was one of those for me. The power exchange between these two gripping characters was very intense and their scene really brought out a lot of raw emotions. All of this wrapped up in a free story given as a gift to our m/m romance group – unbelievable! Love ...more
Darkm
May 29, 2012 Darkm rated it liked it
This was a very interesting story.
(view spoiler)
Vivian
Jun 03, 2012 Vivian rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica-contemp
Wow. What an emotional ride. The characterizations are brilliant: sharp, rich, and layered. Both Will and Sinn emerge beautifully, if painfully complete by the end of this short stories. I generally don't enjoy short stories--lack of time to develop both plot and characters so that it doesn't seemed rushed or frivolous, but definitely not the case here. The depth is achieved through a good deal of internal monologue on both characters parts, some may find this inferior, but I believe in order to ...more
Kim Alan
May 29, 2012 Kim Alan rated it really liked it
This was really, really good... Just, to me, a little long, a little repetitive on the internal thoughts and back story. But powerful and well-written even so.
Elizabetta
Jul 08, 2012 Elizabetta rated it really liked it
Recommended to Elizabetta by: DayDreamer
Shelves: liaw-2012, free-have
Well, I've heard of horse whisperers but this is my first man whisperer. Will Keyser thinks he knows just what jaded rock star and bad-boy, Sinn Midnite, needs. Will has the patience, experience, and general mojo to give it to him too...in his fully equipped 'play' room. And hopefully he can bind the two of them together for more than a one night hook-up (pun intended, yes, there is a steamy, intense BDSM scene).

I really liked the slow reveal about the connection between these two guys. I reall
Audrey
Jun 01, 2012 Audrey rated it liked it
Shelves: man-love
I liked the way the mystery of Will's identity was hinted at and ultimately unveiled.

Note: This is a freebie story from the Goodreads M/M Romance Group's event "Love is Always Write." The story can be downloaded directly from the story's Goodreads listing by clicking the green "download ebook" button.
DayDreamer
Delicious. I liked it. And it felt like it was not enough, the good parts ended too fast.
Bettye Kanady
Dec 01, 2012 Bettye Kanady rated it liked it
Recommended to Bettye by: Love is Always Write List
This book was completely out of my comfort zone. A whole slew of BDSM in my mind. That being said... I really liked the story. When I started reading it, I wasn't to sure what the ending was going to be... I mean if there was going to be some kind of bloodshed at the end or not... There wasn't! Not even close! The story centers around Will and the lead singer, lead guitarist, and songwriter of a group called "Medusa's Thorn", Sinn Midnite. I loved that name! Well, the first couple of scenes in t ...more
Sandra
3.5 stars I was actually surprised how good this was. It was a very well rounded story that let us get to know the characters enough that the progression felt natural. A few times Sinn talked and talked and revealed more than I think he actually would have... but the sex was hot and I enjoyed it. :)

Offered for FREE from the M/M Romance Group, Love Is Always Write: Volume Three.
Nancy
May 31, 2012 Nancy rated it liked it
I liked the characters, and definitely liked that the author showed things from both Will and Sinn's POV. The sexual tension between them was hot, and the sex didn't disappoint. Overall, I enjoyed this, although the backstory was repetitive and some of the longer passages rambled on and on, restating the same idea. I came away with the impression that about a quarter of the story was fluffy filler and could have used some tightening up. Still, a really enjoyable read and a great addition to Love ...more
Nic
Jan 21, 2013 Nic rated it liked it
Shelves: mm, free, dritc-liaw
Part of Love is Always Write - Volume 3
"One night, between one day and the next, had altered everything. One man had changed everything."
Good short story that takes place over one night as two men, Sinn and Will, have a sexual encounter that changes both their lives for the better.
Nicely paced with some BDSM. Will's obsession with Sinn and understanding exactly what Sinn needed was a little unlikely but still made a good story.
Hbeebti
Nov 08, 2013 Hbeebti rated it it was amazing
4.5 Wow this took me by complete surprise. I love the opening scene with Will scanning the club looking for Sinn. Sinn is dancing with some young guy who gets over excited and well he comes in his pants. lol This book was more than sex. It has D/S and was tastefully done. But it also has a touching story that was heartbreaking and beautiful. I will looking for more books by this author.
M'rella
This is a second book in a row that I am reading that can't get it's story out of it's ars... past. Not that "Sinn" is a bad story, but its so firmly lodged in "what had happened" that the present suffers. The other book is Lines in the Sand, if you're curious.

I also found the beginning extremely confusing, what's with hunters and vampires and wolf fangs... - was it originally planned as a shifter/vampire story? - and then later with POV switching and the mentionings of a Bobby by both character
Shelley Chastagner
Dec 15, 2015 Shelley Chastagner rated it really liked it
Sinn is broken in so many ways. Broken by abuse at the hands of others and himself. He needs someone to give him hope, love, acceptance and light. Will amazes me with his insight and willingness to put himself on the line. He gives Sinn what he needs to break down the walls around his heart and find healing. He's also willing to let him go if that is what Sinn wants. He's willing to break his own heart to give the man he's been in love with his entire life everything to make him whole.
Adult rea
Kevin
Apr 15, 2014 Kevin rated it it was amazing
I do not like stories with BDSM. The first spanking leaves me skimming to the end of the scene, and if it gets too violent for me, I just stop reading.
This story was the exception. It was so well done and so emotional that I enjoyed it and was in awe of the skill of the author.
That is not to say I read every detail here involving clamps or whips, and it did not extend to me tolerating a BDSM story later in the collection.
GlamLawyer
Sep 06, 2014 GlamLawyer rated it really liked it
I couldn't stop reading. That was an emotional rollercoaster. Amazing characters with background stories about broken dreams and broken souls, coming together for a night that might break them. But sometimes we need to be broken to be whole again. Damn, that one will stay with me for a while. (view spoiler)
Sam Callaghan
Oct 16, 2014 Sam Callaghan rated it really liked it
what a treasure to find on the free list on Amazon
this book was being from the start. the description of the characters as animals to be tamed for at least one night
Will 's identity is hinted at and when it's revealed you fall even harder for him
Sinn is so messed up you have to wonder what Will can do for him
Otterpuss
Aug 06, 2015 Otterpuss rated it liked it
I have mixed feelings about this book.
I liked the story, the mystery surrounding Will was good and it was seriously hot.
However, the writing didn't really hold my attention. The back story was rambling and repetitive and I found myself skimming on quite a few occasions.
Lila Hunter
Such an emotional and smexy story. The characters are well developed and the plot moves nicely. It would be great to know what happens next.
Dana Al Khatib
Nov 20, 2014 Dana Al Khatib rated it liked it
Not my kind of book but turned out to be an interesting read. The way the characters were revealed as the story progressed was very interesting.
Angela
Apr 16, 2014 Angela rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Wonderfully intense. Deliciously sexual. Deep emotion. Avery fulfilling story, with a very hopeful ending.
i think this history
Shakisha
Feb 04, 2014 Shakisha rated it liked it
I enjoyed this one!
Aya
Azalea Moone
May 29, 2012 Azalea Moone rated it really liked it
Yay! This was a wonderful story for my Dear Author letter. It had everything in the letter and more. :)

And the storyline! Wow! That is what kept me reading till the very end. I loved how every piece fit together. Adored Will and Sinn's desire, the sexual tension between them... *fans self*.

Thank you Adrianna for this awesome story!

Michelle Grant
Jan 10, 2014 Michelle Grant rated it really liked it
I really loved it until the ending. This story and these characters would have been better with a HFN instead of a HEA.
A
May 18, 2013 A rated it really liked it
I could not put this book down! At first I thought it was just going to be man meets man, have great sex and fall in love. But no, the author threw a curve ball! Sinn meets Will who is determine to break the chains that are keeping Sinn locked to his past. Read this and discover how Will helps Sinn breaks those chains. Delicious!!
Alp Mortal
Jun 17, 2014 Alp Mortal rated it really liked it
the most intriguing and annoyingly good read in this category and I'm plagued by the images ... have read it twice and am tempted to read again almost immediately ...
Katy Beth Mckee
Aug 26, 2012 Katy Beth Mckee rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic, bdsm, m-m
Sinn has been used and abused and pretty much running from himself and his needs. Will wants him but as they get started he realizing healing him is even more important. This story is delicious with a raw edge and burning need. Great story. Andranna thanks for your contribution.
  • In Dreams
  • Stuck on You
  • Close Encounters
  • With This Ring
  • Kiss and Makeup
  • Roses in the Devil's Garden (Fallen Rose, #1)
  • Stay With Me
  • Take a Breath
  • An Oral Fixation
  • In Over His Head
  • Screwing the System - online short
Adrianna Dane (who also writes as Tess Maynard) has been putting pen to paper since the age of ten. She currently resides in the state of Washington and is a member of Romance Writers of America, EPIC. and Broaduniverse.

The first defining love story Adrianna read back in junior high school was "Wuthering Heights" by Emily Bronte, and that set her on the road to her long standing love affair with t
More about Adrianna Dane...

Love is Always Write (1 - 10 of 147 books)
  • Into Deep Waters
  • Magick's Cucumber
  • For Those Who Wait
  • Disciplinary Action
  • Soulmates
  • With This Ring
  • Predators
  • Roses in the Devil's Garden (Fallen Rose, #1)
  • Time Enough