Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book (Classroom in a Book (Adobe))

Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book (Classroom in a Book (Adobe))

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  93 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book
Published May 22nd 2012 by Adobe

Be the first to ask a question about Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book (Classroom in a Book

Skye Griffin
If you have some knowledge of the program this book is very good. Really lets you get to know the program with some guidance. I do wish it would be a little more explanatory on some of the functions, sometimes I was thinking "why am I putting these settings into the work panel?"
Steve Burdette
Not as good as the AI book, but still has some information that's helpful to the non-novice.
Jeremy Ward
I needed a good book to gain a formal understanding of PhotoShop basics, and for the most part, this book did a pretty good job fulfilling that need. The tutorials were fairly straight-forward and easy-to-follow, though sometimes the directions asked you to access a menu or option that wasn't immediately evident on the screen.

A few of the chapters seem outdated - particularly Lesson 13 about "Preparing Files for the Web". The lesson walks the user through the process of creating web slices, whic...more
Elizabeth
The most excellent how-to, tutorial-style book I have ever worked with. So many books just throw a lot of information at you. This book carefully walks you through each lesson, step-by-step, so you come away with hands-on experience using tools in Adobe Photoshop. As an actively engaged reader, I find that after working through this book, I have more clear memories for the material than I would if it had been a more passive read.

Photoshop is a powerful tool and worth taking the time to get acqu...more
Paul
A good book for learning Photoshop basics or refreshing your memory. They do need to do a better job of explaining why they have you do certain things.
Cintia
Cintia is currently reading it
Jul 30, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Marceleza
Marceleza marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Carlos Ku
Carlos Ku marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Ben
Ben added it
Jun 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Adobe Photoshop Cs2 Classroom in a Book Adobe Photoshop CS4 Classroom in a Book Adobe Photoshop CS3 Classroom in a Book Adobe Photoshop CS5 Classroom in a Book (Classroom in a Book (Adobe)) Adobe Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book