Start by marking “Lily's Cowboys (Heaven Sent, #1)” as Want to Read:
Lily's Cowboys (Heaven Sent, #1)
Preview

Lily's Cowboys (Heaven Sent #1)

4.01 of 5 stars 4.01  ·  rating details  ·  321 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Sometimes life begins after you die. A least it has for Lily O’Donnell. Lily O’Donnell had always wanted to find a love as beautiful as her parents had. When her father suspiciously dies in an accident and her mother is brutally raped and murdered Lily has to fight for her life. When she is trapped by the man who murdered both her parents and threatens to do to her what he ...more
Published December 9th 2010

To ask other readers questions about Lily's Cowboys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lily's Cowboys

Elena Kincaid
I really enjoyed this book. A very unique Menage story. Also, I prefer there to be no head hopping in menage stories, but in this case, the author managed to pull it off and it didn't distract from the story. Very well done.
Jill Odom
This was an interesting story. As my first ménage novel, I wasn't sure what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was actually a really good story. Well, to be honest, it felt like two very DIFFERNT stories that got crammed together.

The premise behind the story: a girl who comes back time and again to help those in need, is fresh and fascinating.

Smith develops a well-told story with intriguing characters that are well-rounded and genuinely interesting. It's when she decides to a
Alicia
This was a very enjoyable book. Most mènage I read don't have much of a story plot and have sex scenes in almost every chapter. Though this doesn't have much sex scenes they are In details ;) I really liked this book and I loved that they didn't have sex right off the back. She had them developed a bond first before anything happen. I cried she when she died :( I seriously thought that was how it was going to end. That the guys would suffer and try to move on while she goes wherever she goes. He ...more
☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎
I really enjoyed this book. It made me cry with the memories from past and what was going on in the present and of course who wouldn't want to be loved my 3 glorious men. I also like the description of the character. They each had a different personality that made them different but the same in some. Really enjoyable book.
Heather Kuebler
Review of Lily's Cowboys, by SE Smith

I love anything romance. And while I prefer my romance to have a major dose of paranormal or fantasy, I will read anything that will touch my heart (and other places!). I freely admit to being a fan of SE Smith. I will read anything she write knowing that I will not be disappointed. Lily's Cowboys was no different.

Normally I do not write about what happens in a book. You, as the reader, can find any number of them here. What I prefer to do is tell you how I
Saha
3 brothers. 1 girl. Way too many rooms, and way more possibilities. The absolute threesome, and the perfect happy ever after. Gimme gimme gimme.

After drowning herself to avoid the worst, Lily appears at random times to help those who most need am angel in their lives. The 3 ridiculously handsome yet highly dysfunctional Cunnings brothers have been replacing housekeepers faster than they have toilet paper, yet treating them just as shitty. One by one though they fall under her charm, until all to
Maranda Melton
I met SE Smith at the IRC conference in Lebanon, TN. I loved all her book covers & when I chose Lily's Cowboys... I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. I never really looked at the series title. I usually don't read books about angels. It's just not my thing. However, I fell in love w/this book & w/all the characters. One of my favorite lines was "Sometimes you have to face death before you can appreciate what it means to live." That just struck a cord w/me. Lily coming up w/the cursing jar ...more
ValerieC
Sep 28, 2012 ValerieC rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Menage readers, HEA lovers

I had to take 1/2 star off for all the errors, mostly mistakes in word tenses. With this new Kindle Fire it's easy to highlight all of these, so I have a lot of them... maybe 50+

This is a lovely story about three cowboy brothers and an Angel that had me laughing and crying. I will certainly read it again sometime. I have a lot of books from this author, but this is my favorite. I hope she writes more and I will buy them. A series about this cute town would be really great!!!!!!!!! ;-)

Li
Kerste
Aug 30, 2013 Kerste rated it 2 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: folks who like the whole brotherly menage scene
Recommended to Kerste by: Elena Kincaid
This book really wasn't for me. I read it based on a good review from a fellow GR friend. I read the whole thing because it was...different. Not just the unconventional relationship (and town, for that matter), but the story line was not...the usual suspect. I was curious to see what would happen - not with the relationship as much as with the story line in general.

The whole style of the book, for me, seemed out of date. Like it was a book written back in the days of the bodice rippers, maybe. C
Tam B.
This book is an easy read and for anyone who has read prior SE Smith books the grammar / spelling issues are greatly improved. There might have been a couple of things but nowhere near what other books have had.

The problem I had with this book was that the two themes didn't mesh for me. On the one hand we have our "touched by an angel / Nanny Mcphee" character of Lily who is "sent" to those who need her and stays as long as they need her. On the other hand it's a menage book.

For me this book wou
namericanwordcat
This book did something subtle that was very nice. At first because of the reincarnation aspect of the book and no time being set, I thought perhaps the heroine's story reopened in the future where poly marriages were more common. It turned out not to be the case but it to be more common in this community and somehow this worked for me in terms of suspending disbelief and not having to endure the moral torture present in so many contemporary menge books.

This was a basically a sweet woman on her
Marina
short,sweet read!
Kim
Fun read

I really enjoyed this book. It was a quick read but had everything you needed to know in it. I liked the ending as well. Good story line.
Jessica Hale
This was a emotional, intriging read

It was interesting how lily dealt with each brother and the different interactions between them all and how they dealt with each other and there prolems. Lily's background was also very interesting. A few typo's but didn't take away from the story for me
C.J.
Another classic from S.E. Smith! What a brilliant concept, I like to think that this was Lily's last lifetime although this wasn't said specifically. Great secondary characters and just adored the brothers. Would recommend ++++
Christine
Would be 3.5 stars if I had the option. This definitely had heart and I really liked it but something was missing for me. I can't quite put my finger on what it was.
Becky
Different from her other books, this book was still really good. I enjoyed the story, and of course the three hot cowboys!!
Dami (Damiellar)
This was a fun read. I did like how the ending was worked (not all too easy for the protagonists)
Genoveva
Genoveva marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Anouk
Anouk marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Josée
Josée marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Markus
Markus marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Jonel Boyko (Pure Jonel)
Jonel Boyko (Pure Jonel) marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Tammy
Tammy added it
Apr 14, 2015
S. Biggs
S. Biggs marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
  • Lena's Happily Ever After (The Town of Pearl, #3)
  • Into the Dream (The Arcadians #1)
  • Cosmic Bounty (The Quads of Galafrax #1)
  • At One's Pleasure
  • Wicked Release (Wicked^3, #3)
  • Mated (The Wolf Pack #1)
  • Wild Heart (Werewolves of Forever, Texas #3)
  • Maggie's Mates
  • Fated to Be Family (Kindred of Arkadia, #2)
  • Ours (The Bears, #2)
  • Once Forgotten Twice Loved
  • His Mating Mark (Wolff Pack #1)
  • Saved by One, Shared by Two
  • Found in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #5)
  • Love Under Two Gunslingers
  • Seeking Pack Redemption (Pack, #3)
  • The Chalice
  • Tangled in Divine (Divine Creek Ranch, #14)
S. E. Smith enjoys the art of writing and being a storyteller who shares love and laughter through her works. She likes to travel and go camping in between working on computers and spending time with her family. Readers can check out her website at http://sesmithfl.com.
More about S.E. Smith...

Heaven Sent (3 books)
  • Touching Rune (Heaven Sent, #2)
  • Challenging Dalla (Heaven Sent, #3)
Abducting Abby (Dragon Lords of Valdier, #1) Capturing Cara (Dragon Lords of Valdier, #2) River's Run (Lords of Kassis, #1) Tink's Neverland (Cosmos' Gateway, #1) Hunter's Claim (The Alliance, #1)